[17] Their Unending Rumors

Their Married Life(Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BREAKING NEWS: The hottest couple of Korean Entertainment Industry- Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park is spotted at a hospital near their residence. The said couple together with Park Sanghyun a.k.a. Thunder, a former member of MBLAQ also the younger brother of Sandara Park was seen rushing towards the emergency room with Sandara Park who is unconscious and bathed in blood. Some speculates that Park just had miscarriage because blood was seen all over her body. Nonetheless, these rumors are still unconfirmed. We are still waiting for the official statement of the involved party.

[+ 2208 -62] Omo what happened to Eonni. Not a miscarriage please TT

[+1869 -77] This is shocking. I hope nothing serious happened.

[+1502 -68] I saw them rushing to the emergency room, GD oppa seemed so afraid. Praying for eonni.

[+1283 -75] They’ve gone too much, I hoped that now that they are now married they can have their happy ending, but I guess happy endings are really not for everyone. However, I just hope that this is just a rumor.

[+1188 -78] Stay strong eonni and oppa.

[+532 -32] Yah! Please making rumors about this matter. Miscarriage is a sensitive issue, I hope that news portals won’t make statements like this. Specially it is still unconfirmed.

[+482 -28] Praying for eonni’s fast recovery.

[+385 -17] I just saw Jiyong oppa and Thunder oppa by the lobby. Thunder oppa is comforting Jiyong oppa, I think it’s not something serious. GD oppa is not crying tho.

--End of article—

 

 

THIRD PERSON’s POV

Jiyong and Thunder is nervously sitting by the lobby waiting for the doctor that is currently treating Dara. They are in deep thoughts when their phones start to ring endlessly. Messages and calls are flooding their phones as well as Dara’s that is currently on Jiyong’s possession.

 

 

“What’s going on hyung?”, Sanghyun asked Jiyong with a puzzled face. “Eomma is flooding my phones with calls and messages. As well as Bom noona and Chaerin noona. Oh wait also my former members.” He added while showing his phone to Jiyong.

 

 

“I got no idea, my phone also is flooded with messages and calls. Look at this, Chaerin and Bom noona is cursing me now. What the hell is happening? Oh wait eomma is calling.”, Jiyong said before walking away to answer his mom’s call.

 

 

“Yes eo—“

 

 

“How’s my daughter-in-law? How’s Dara son? Oh my gosh tell me she’s fine.”, his mom said interrupting his greeting.

 

 

“Ahh righ eommat, I was about to call you. We’re at the hospital. Eomma? Hello? You still there?”, Jiyong said when he heard fainting noise form the other line.

 

 

“Hello son, this is Appa. Your mom just fainted. Is Dara okay? How about my grandchild?”, Jiyong’s father said from the other line.

 

 

“What? How’s eomma? Is she okay? For Dara, yes she’s fine. She just cut her finger that made her faint, but other than that nothing serious happened. Why? And how’d you know that something happened to her?”

 

 

“Ohh thanks God. I thought Dara just had miscarriage. Articles are released about her. Your eomma got so worried. Okay son, take care there. Keep us updated on Dara’s condition. And drop by the house, I think your mom needs to see her to feel at peace. Arasseo? Bye.” And the call ended.

 

 

Jiyong immediately surfed the net and found hundreds of articles about him and his wife on the hospital. Rumors are also spreading about Dara’s miscarriage. His blood immediately boiled on the articles spreading fake news, he immediately called YG and ask him to turn down the news and clarify things.

 

 

“Hyung, have you seen this?”, Sanghyun said as he shows the articles.

 

 

“Ne. I already told YG to clarify these, he also made legal actions regarding this.”

 

 

“By the way hyung, Bom noona and Chaerin noona are--- Oh here they are.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter