[19] Their New Chapter

Their Married Life(Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA’s POV

Nothing beats the happiness that our daughter brought to us. All the sacrifices and waiting that Jiyong and I experienced are nothing compared to the joy that we get the moment that she came into our lives. The first time I lay my eyes on her, I fell for her. Having my little angel in my arms while the man I love is beside staring at me and our daughter is the happiest moment in my life. No wealth can compensate the happiness that this gives me.

 

 

“Penny for your thoughts?”, Jiyong said as he stared at me intently.

 

 

“Nothing, I’m just happy to have our princess with us. This feeling is surreal. I felt like dreaming. By the way, where is eomma and appa? I haven’t seen them since I woke up.”, I asked Jiyong as I scan the room.

 

 

“They went home to bring stuffs for you and for the baby. They’ll be here in a while.” And just Jiyong said his parents arrived with bags of clothes in their hands.

 

 

“Aigoo is that our granddaughter? Can I carry her dear?”, Jiyong’s mother said with a warm smile. I hand our daughter to eomma(Jiyong’s mother).

 

 

“So son, Dara, what is the name of this little princess?”, Appa asked as he plays with our daughter on eomma’s arms.

 

 

“Her name is Dalhae, Kwon Dalhae. Like the sun(hye), she will shine brightly to give warm to people and like the moon(dal) she will give comfort for those who are on the dark.”, Jiyong said.

 

 

“Dalhae, a beautiful name for our beautiful princess. Where is my granddaughter? Sanghyun, hold this I want to carry our Dalhae.”, my mother said handing the bag of homemade foods and came rushing towards Dalhae. “Aigoo! What a beautiful girl. You look like your mother when she is like a baby like you, our Dalhae.”

 

 

“Excuse me, our Dalhae looks like his father. Isn’t she yeobo? Look at her.”, Jiyong’s eomma argued.

 

 

“Well stop that Dalhae’s halmeonis, she looks both like her mother and father. Her eyes and nose are from Dara and her lips are from her father.”, Appa butted in to stop our mothers from arguing.

 

 

“You’re right Yeobo. She looks adorable, isn’t she Dara’s eomma.”, Jiyong’s mother said to my mom.

 

 

“Excuse me, can I have our Dalhae back? I want to have the honor to be in the first photo of our princess. I want to show the world how pretty my daughter is. Sanghyun, can you take a photo for us?”, Jiyong said as he carries our daughter back to my bed. Sanghyun snapped photos for us and after some shots our parents joined the picture taking. Seeing how happy our families are gives me the satisfaction as a wife, daughter and a mother. I smiled as Sanghyun continued snapping photos of us, a smile of pure happiness that I will treasure forever.

 

 

THIRD PERSON’s POV

BREAKING NEWS: Kwon Jiyong, the leader of the famous boy group Bigbang also known as G-Dragon shared his happiness as a new father through his SNS post. Kwon posted several photos of Sandara Park, their parents and the new member of their family, Kwon Dalhae. He posted the photos with a caption, “To my butterfly, Sandara Park. Thank you for giving me the most wonderful gift that any man can receive in this world. Words aren’t enough to describe how happy I am right now. I never thought that being a father is as ecstatic as this. No daesang can compensate for the happiness I am feeling right now. I will treasure this moment for my entire life. And to our precious princess, Kwon Dalhae. You are the greatest thing that happened to eomma and appa. From the first time we saw you, we knew that we will love you until our last heartbeat. Be a good girl okay, shine like the sun to give warm to people who felt the coldness and cruelty of this world and be like the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter