[05] Their Worries

Their Married Life(Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA's POV


One month is too short for our vacation. I am now on my way to the Philippines for my CF shoot. Haaays I miss Jiyong. He can't come with me because YGE and his businesses need him.

 


"Dara, are you okay? You look pale." Jjangmae suddenly said to me.

 


"Yes oppa. Maybe just tired because I don't have enough sleep. We just came back from Jakarta. Can you just wake me up when we get there?" 

 


"Okay."

 

JIYONG's POV


I wonder what Dara is doing right now. Maybe on the plane. I should've make TaeHee come with them.

 


I am now here at Jeju to visit Monstant. It's been 2 years since I last visit here. Dami noona took over Monstant during my enlistment.

 


"Mr. Kwon, the staffs are waiting for you in the conference room."

 


"Okay thank you. I'll just follow afterwards."

 


"Ne Sir."

 

 

THIRD PERSON's POV

It's been 4 days since the couple last met though they never forget to call each other and check if they're fine and doing good.

 


"Babe?" Jiyong asked from the other line.

 


"Yes?"

 


"When are you coming home? I already miss you. I feel like crying."

 


"Stop being drama queen Jiyong" Dara chuckled. "Our flight is this evening. Will you be there to wait for me at the airport?"

 


"Ofcourse. I want to be the first person you'll meet here."

 

 

"Dara are you ready? Let's keep moving  now to finish your shoot early." Jjangmae shouted.

 


"Ne oppa. Just a second. So babe I'll keep going now. I love you." 

 


"Okay. Take care. I love you more."

 


As Dara and Jjangmae is on their way to Dara's photoshoot for Penshoppe, he can't stop himself from glancing to her. Her pale skin, become more pale. And she massages her temple once in a while.

 

 

"Dara are you okay? We can move your shoot tomorrow if you're not feeling well." He asked full of worry.

 

 

"I'm fine. I just feel tired and exhausted. And I really want to go back to Korea. I really miss Jiyong." she said while massaging her temple and nape.

 


"Okay, but if you feel sick just tell and I will immediately tell them to reschedule your shoot. For now just sleep."

 

"Ne."

 

--

Meanwhile in Korea, Jiyong has been restless since he woke up. He is with Bigbang at YG's building to prepare for their comeback.

 


"Hyung stop walking back and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter