[14] Her Worst Nightmare

Their Married Life(Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG’s POV

“I HATE YOU KWON JIYONG. I LOATHE YOU. YOU KILLED MY CHILD. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU.” I heard her say and as if my heart is squeezed. I felt like my heart fell to the ground on how pitiful she looks in the cabinet trying to hide and find comfort in the dark. Dara usually hates being in the dark but when she is in pain and full of frustration she hides in cabinets. That’s the habit she got a child that everytime her parents argue she hid there.

 

 

I can’t move. I can’t breathe. What should I do? My brain is in haywire, I can’t function. My body felt numb. The only thing I see is my wife. The next thing I knew is I am sitting next to Dara. I don’t even know how I get here. My cognizance came back to me when once again she utter the most painful word. The word I can’t bear to hear.

 

 

“I HATE YOU KWON JIYONG. I LOATHE YOU. YOU KILLED MY CHILD. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU.” She said weakly.

 

 

“Dara babe, wake up please.” I cried on her and I saw her flutter her eyes. A single tear drops from her eyes and she avoided my gaze.

 

 

“Kwon I hate you. My baby.” She cried and she out. Hearing her calling me Kwon pains me because she only calls me Kwon when she is really angry.

 

 

“Oppa do you see Eo--? Oh my god Eonni! Bom tell Sajangnim that we already found Eonni. Mino call an ambulance.” Chaerin commanded the people following her because I am only here sitting beside her staring at her looking so pathetic. If our VIPs will only see me looking so pathetic they might have thought that the mighty and cold G-Dragon looks pitiful. What have I done?

 

 

At the hospital, all the people and the patients are staring at us. Imagine YG artists lining up next the emergency room looking so tired and worried. I can’t stand this. I need to do something. I was about to go out when the doctor came out and look for me.

 

 

“I already told you Jiyong to avoid stressing and tiring her out. I clearly remind you that just a single mistake, you can lose your child. You are so fortunate that despite the fact that Dara is dehydrated and stressed, the baby never gave up. You almost lost your child Jiyong. The next time things like this happen she will surely have a miscarriage. Once again please avoid stressing her out. She is still unconscious but you can now check her out. I must go, I still have to check my other patients.” The doctor said as she takes her leave.

 

 

“Yes Doc, thank you.” As soon as she walks away, I immediately enter Dara’s room and I saw her there peacefully sleeping. I approach her and caressed her checks and her tummy. “You’re a strong baby, you did a great job. Please don’t leave us okay? I promise, Daddy will not make Mommy angry again. I will love both of you more this time.” I kiss her tummy. “Guys can I ask a favor? Can you stay here for a while, I just need to do something. And Chaerin can you call Eomma and Dara’s Eomma and tell them that Dara is here.” I asked them and they just nodded. “You Seung Ri!”

 

 

“Yes hyung?” he answered in a weak and dejected voice.

 

 

“Come with me. We need to make those people whowriye those articles pay for making my wife and child’s life on the verge of death. I won’t forgive them.” I said with a determined voice.

 

 

We left the hospital and went to YG’s office to discuss about the legal actions we will make.

 

 

“Sajangnim, what should we do? Dara Eonni and Hyung nearly lose their baby. We must make them pay.” Seung Ri said.

 

 

“We need to release a statement regarding that issue. Jiyong are you willing to appear to the press. There are bunch of them waiting for you in the front door of the building. They might help us in finding those who are behind the malic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter