[15] Her Jealous Dragon

Their Married Life(Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA’s POV

It’s been a month since the incident happened. As much as Jiyong wanted to put those who are behind the articles behind the bars, I disagreed because they are just doing their job besides they already apologized. Instead of taking the case to the court, Sajangnim just shut down the news portal.

 

 

Since the incident happened, Jiyong never left me alone. He always brought me with him even to his meetings, he makes me join the meeting even if I have nothing to do with it. He always told me that he almost lost us and losing us means losing his sanity so he makes sure that I am always on his sight. He might have gone paranoid when the doctor said that we almost lost our precious angel. But there are times that he needed to go outside the country and he can’t bring me with him. He asked our parents to accompany while he is away, that is of course very rare because he is sending someone to represent him. We are now heading to the practice room where other YG artists are practicing for the YG Family concert.

 

 

“Hello guys! We brought pizza and chicken, come eat with us.” I said as soon as the door opened.

 

 

“Noona!” Seung Ri ran to us and was about to hug me but Jiyong stopped him. “You are indeed an angel. I am starving.” He added.

 

 

Together we ate the chicken and pizza we bought.

 

 

“I’m pretty sure that hyung’s first baby is a boy. I’m betting my new car.” Seung Ri stated as he is now staring at bulging tummy. “If the baby is a boy, I will teach him how to become a Seung Ri.” He said while puffing his chest.

 

 

“What made you think that I will make my child come near you?” Jiyong said as if teasing the maknae.

 

 

“Hyung!” he whined.

 

 

 

“I bet that Dara eonni’s baby is a girl. I’m betting Seung Ri oppa’s whole fortune.” Chaerin said.

 

 

“I bet that the baby is a human, I’m betting my chair collection.” Top said which makes the laughter in the room louder.

 

“Oh hyung!” Jiyong whinned. “What do you think we are? Dogs?” he added which made the laughter even louder. I am glad that we are surrounded by people who loves and accepts us and I know that they will take care of my baby as much as they take care of us. But wait, why is this Seung Ri blocking my view of my cutie Hanbin. Oh gosh! I want to pinch his nose. I hope my baby will have the same nose as him.

 

 

“Seung Ri can you get out of my sight, your blocking the view of my Hanbin. Come here to noona, Hanbinaaa~” I said to Seung Ri which made Jiyong’s forehead creased. “My Hanbin? What are you talking about Dara? Stay there Hanbin, don’t you dare come near or else I will tell Sajangnim to delay your comeback.” Jiyong glared at Hanbin who was about to come to me and wrapped his arms on my waist while glaring at my poor Hanbin. Oh my Hanbin. I just place my head on Jiyong’s chest which made everyone around us cringe.

 

 

“Since when Dara noona gets so clingy to hyung.” Daesung commented.

 

 

“I’m loving his strawberry scent. I love smelling my scent to him.” I said as I sniff him. I threw all of his perfumes even his shower gel, they all smell terrible. It’s making me dizzy. I told him to use my shower gel so that I can smell my scent him and he just happily complied. I’m really loving him.

 

 

 

“Woaah! Eonni is like a territorial dog marking her property.” Chaerin joked that made me frown but she just gave a peace sign. I continue cuddling to Jiyong and sniffing him once in a while. I really love this scent.

 

 

“I used to be noona’s favorite dongsaeng. Now I am just nobody. This is depressing.” Seung Ri said out of the blue. He even clutches on his heart faking he’s hurt.

 

 

“Stop dreaming maknae, I was and will always be Dara’s favorite dongsaeng. Since when that you became her favorite? Tell me. I’m her favorite dongsaeng!” Jiyong said just like a kid who’s claiming to be their mom’s favorite child. Aww you’re so cute Jiyong I want to bite your fluffy cheeks.

 

 

“For the record, she first appeared on my music video. Maybe during that time, I was noona’s favorite dongsaeng. Some kpop fans even made a codename for us. What was it? Ah right! DaraYang! Wonderful isn’t it? I even kiss her cheek in public during my performance of I Need a Girl.” Taeyang said with a hint of teasing on his voice and made Jiyong’s forehead more crumpled.

 

 

“We also had a kissing scene in Gummy noona’s music video. How many takes was that? Oh gosh I can’t remember, but I’m pretty sure it’s a lot.” Top added as if enjoying the jealous dragon. I just keep quiet listening to them, I myself also enjoys seeing him jealous. He’s so cute when he is jealous.

 

 

“Sorry to interrupt hyungs and noonas, let me add Lee Min Ho. The most talked about kissing scene. There is also an article released saying that it took more than 20 takes to perfect that kiss.” Mino added the teasing.

 

 

“You too Mino? You traitor!” Jiyong yelled at Mino. Here comes the jealous dragon. Was I supposed to be angry that they are digging my past romantic scenes? Ohh well, I don’t care as long as I can see him jealous.

 

 

“I once saw hyung almost exploding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter