[06] Their First Misunderstanding

Their Married Life(Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'll be busy for a while so here's another update because I'm not sure if when will I be back again. Enjoy!

 

THIRD PERSON's POV

 

The couple is now lying on their bed having each other on their arms. It's just days since Dara is away but Jiyong seems like his wife is not with him for years. It was 11 in the morning when Dara woke up. She takes a bath and prepare their brunch since it’s too late for breakfast and too early for lunch. After their one-month vacation, Dara had learned to cook some Filipino cuisines which Jiyong loves when they are visiting the country. Now she is preparing chicken adobo and fried rice. She is now far different from the Dara who do not know how to cook. People can now say that she has now the qualities of wife material. They refused to hire a helper because  they want to live a normal life even just at their very own home.

 

 

“Wake up sleepy head. The food is ready.” Dara shouted from the kitchen to wake Jiyong.

 

 

They ate in peace while having little chit chats about how they spend their day away from each other.

 

 

“So I made a bargain to YG that I will write songs for the kids’ comeback. This is very stressful that I have to write 5 songs including songs for my comeback. It's just a relief that I already had one song.” He said while massaging his nape and temple.

 

 

“Ohh com’on Jiyong. You are G-Dragon writing songs are easy for you because you have a beautiful muse.” Dara said batting her lashes while making a cute face.

 

 

“Aigoo how can you be so cute? Lemme kiss that cute cheeks and little lips.” He said while cooing his wife. “Wanna hear one of my songs? It doesn’t have title though so maybe you can help”

 

 

“Sure.”

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

I felt so excited on the song that Jiyong had written. I’ve always been his muse. I am always the subject to most of his songs. What is it now? A love song? Or maybe a pop song about love. I can’t hide my giddiness while waiting for him to sing.

(A/N: Let’s just imagine that Untitled, 2014 was released along this timeline. I’ll just use the English trans for the song.)

I know that it's difficult and hard

To come back to me

I know that you're scared

Of getting hurt again

Even on the day you left

I made you cry with my cruel words

I turned my back on you and I regret it, I'm sorry

 

When he started singing his composition I feel so mesmerized on his voice. Who’d have thought that a rapper like him can sing ballad.

 

[Chorus]

Please just once

If I can just see you

I'm ok with losing everything I have

I'll meet you, even if it's in a dream

And we can love again

Just as we are

 

But when he reached the chorus I felt like a heavy stone is resting on my chest. Why does this song sound so sad? Why do I have this feeling that this not meant for me? Who is his muse this time? Who is the girl that he is willing to lose his everything just to see her? Is she that important?

 

[Verse 2]

It might be easier to just die

Than to earn your forgiveness

I sing this song, but I don't know

If my truthfulness will get through to you

"I want you to be happy"

I couldn't even tell that simple lie

I just pray that you'll come back, I'm sorry

 

I try my best not to break down in front of him. I just continued listening with a heavy heart.

 

[Chorus]

Please just once

If I can just see you

I'm ok with losing everything I have

I'll meet you, even if it's in a dream

And we can love again

Just as we are

 

[Bridge]

You think it's over, that it's our last time

But I can't accept those thoughts

I can't let go cuz' you never know

My love for you, your love for me

We'll never find a love the same again

Nobody knows

We always know

 

[Chorus]

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter