[08] She's Weird

Their Married Life(Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA’s POV

 

It’s been six months since Jiyong and I got married but as the days went by he gets sweeter and more thoughtful. Today we have an interview together on Radio Star. This is our first TV appearance together since our marriage. I’m kinda nervous because as what I have heard, the MCs are more straightforward compared to other talk shows. We went there earlier than the call time to avoid inconvenience and being late is one of the thing that I hate.

 

 

“Babe you okay?” Jiyong asked maybe he sensed that I’m tensed. “Don’t worry. If you don’t want to answer their questions that would be fine with them. I’ve known them before, they are kind and considerate so relax. Okay? I will be beside all the time.” I just nodded.

 

 

The shoot started shortly after they oriented us. The topic was about Jiyong’s comeback song Untitled,2014. Since the day of its release months, the song charted and it made fuss because of its meaning and lyrics. It’s the first time that Jiyong will talk about this and clarify things.

 

 

“So GD, since the day that Untitled,2014 was released it made fuss among netizens. Some of them claimed that the song was about Kiko, your rumored ex-girlfriend. Is it true?” Kim Gura asked as he looked at me with intense gaze.

 

 

“Oh no. The song was about my wife, Dara. As a matter of fact, she even gave the title of the song. There was a funny story about that song.” Jiyong said as he looked at me amused.

 

 

“What is it?” the MCs of the show asked curiously.

 

 

“The first time I made her hear this song, she sulked. She didn’t talk to me for days.” He said laughing which earns a death glare from me.

 

 

“Oh why Darassi?” Yoon Joong Shin asked.

 

 

“Well just like the netizens concluded, I also thought that the song was about Kiko. I was broken hearted that time. I can’t even bear seeing him that I tried avoiding him. Everytime he tried to talk to me I just ignore him.That happened for I think 3 days? But when he explained the story of the song I feel so bad to doubt his love for me. But I was also touched.” I said truthfully.

 

 

“The song was about how I suffered when we broke up. I felt like I’m going die. Yes, it’s true that during that time that I will put my everything just to be with her even in just my dream. I wrote that song when I was drunk and looking for her. I was so desperate way back then. It was titled Untitled,2014 because during those times we are an untitled couple. Couple without label and it happened in the year 2014.” He said while looking at me which made me blush.

 

 

“You must adore your wife very much. But can I ask what makes you love Dara that much?” Kim Gura again asked.

 

 

 

“Should I answer that? What if they fell for my wife too?” Jiyong joked which makes the whole studio laugh. “Honestly, I don’t know. Maybe everything about her? She’s a strong woman. I know that it’s hard to love someone like me. And the fact that she’s Sandara Park, that’s enough reason reason for me to love her and she's an angel. i must saved Korea in my past life to deserve someone like her.”

 

 

“The atmosphere is starting to become cheesy so I think we need to the next topic before I puke.” Kim Gura said faking a cringed face which maked us all laugh.

 

 

The interview went smoothly. We talked about our life as a married couple and also what our future plans are. I almost cried when they asked me about 2ne1’s break up. Luckily Jiyong was there to comfort me. Though the members and I are still friends and still hang out together, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter