Chapter 6

SO INTO YOU

A/N: Sorry if it takes century before updating this fic, I’m just a very busy human being and doing so many things in my life. LMAO. Anyway, I'll try to start the KRYBER moment now for these 2 chapter updates. Hope I won't get you bored. Here's Chapter 6 and 7 :)

========================================

[AMBER’S POV]

 

I can’t believe I would be able to dream about her again last night.

 

 

It’s not that I called her as a nightmare but why her? For all the people, why not just my own girlfriend? Besides, she was the one I had spent the best night with which I just had last night.

 

 

Ever since I met my girlfriend, I conditioned myself that Sulli is the only girl I would forever adore, but this woman behind my dreams definitely not her. I still couldn’t clearly see her face but like what I’ve also thought, she is the girl that no one will have ever resisted. I know it’s wrong to say this but just in case I didn’t ever had Sulli in my life, I would definitely find this mystery lass that keeps on bothering my dreams ever since I was 10 years old. And now that I’m 20, she still enjoys playing around while I’m sleeping and doesn’t even want to show her face. Everything on her face is blurry. Only that y V-line shaped stuck in my mind.

 

I don’t know if what with this girl and seems that there’s a deep meaning of her often appearance in my dreams.

 

 

 

“Amber? Amber? Hey! You okay?” I ended up unconscious from thinking that dream until I heard Sulli calling my name then I suddenly went back to reality.

 

“Eh? Ah… What?”

 

“Looks like you’re deeply thinking of something. Anything is bothering you?”

 

“Ugh. Nothing… I’m fine.” I smile so she will not look worried anymore. I sipped my milk tea and suddenly remembered something. “Oh, by the way… Does Krystal know it’s her first day of class today?”

 

 

“Who?” Luna cutely asked as her eye brows crumpled.

 

“Ah… Krystal, remember my best friend from states who will come back here for good? The one I am telling you last time? She just arrived last yesterday and she will be studying here with us from this day forward.” Sulli cheerfully informed. I can see the delightfulness on her face and how happy she is that her very best friend is going to be with her always at last.

 

“Ah yeah… Krystal. I know her. Uhm… What class does she belongs?”

 

“Class---“

 

“—CLASS 2!!!!! And we’re classmates!!!!!” I surprisingly interfered. Crap! Did I just shout? Why suddenly feel aggressive? Even I was shocked of what I did.

 

“Ha-ha-ha. Easy! You don’t have to shout it. You’re just actually talking on 2 people. You’re funny Amber!” Luna burst out to laughter. I looked at Sulli and I saw also laughing like there’s no tomorrow. I just forcedly smile.

 

“Are you sure you’re fine baby? Ha-ha!” Sulli asked as she still keeps on laughing. “I know you’re excited for your basketball practice later but you don’t need to shout like were the only people here. Ha-ha.”

 

“Yaaaah! Can you stop laughing? I was already humiliated by the both of you…” I protested.

 

“Okay… I will stop.” Luna mouthed as she hid her face with her book. I could see that she still giggling from behind. “By the way, why didn’t you tell her to be with us here this morning at the cafeteria before going to class?” Luna added as she shifted from being serious.

 

That’s what actually what I wanted to ask Sulli. Since its Krystal’s first day in school, she still needs our guidance for now. “Ugh. Actually… I sent her message last night before going to sleep. I asked her if she would want to meet me this morning before I and Amber slept last night. She just replied that she’s still drinking with Taemin that time so she couldn’t make it to wake up so early and hang out with us before going to her class.”

 

“Drinking with whom?” Luna insisted. “Why am I hearing new names here? Did you just build an orphanage?” Luna joked.

 

“Ha-ha-ha. Of course not! I said she was with Taemin last night. Taemin is also our best friend way back States.”

 

“Ahhhh... I see.”

 

While enjoying myself from watching these two people talking in front of me, I grabbed my coffee and sipped it when my eyes suddenly crossed my wrist watch. “Hey! It’s getting late; I guess we need to move on.” I stood up immediately and grabbed my things and Sulli’s.

 

“Okay. Let’s go!” Sulli quickly stood up and Luna followed.

 

 

 

========================

 

[KRYSTAL’S POV]

 

 

I cleared my throat, took a deep breathe and decided to walk heading to them.

 

 

“Hey! What time did you arrive here? Good thing you will not be late for your first day.” Sulli excitedly ran towards me and left the two behind. “You’re so pretty today.” She pinched my cheeks and brush some strands of my hair.

 

“Nah! You’re prettier Sul!” I protested and broke a smile. No. A forced smile to be honest since I saw Amber finally at Sulli’s behind. I couldn’t look at her straight in her eyes. I’m still guilty from yesterday. And would probably forever feel guilty until I can finally have the chance to give that bracelet and ask for her forgiveness. Ugh. Ottoke? I need to find a very right time to give talk to her. I mean, just the two of us.

 

“Oh, by the way… Luna, meet Krystal; my very best friend. And Krystal this is Luna, my closest classmate since I attended Hanlim University.” Oh. So that was Luna. The girl she used for her lie yesterday. I bowed to her showing how glad am I to meet her. “So Krystal, I guess we’re leaving now. I’ll just leave Amber with you since you’re classmates.”

 

God! This is it. We’ll be left alone. This is the chance I am actually waiting for. But why does my chest suddenly pumps harder? Seems like it just wanted to blow up any moment.

 

“Hey Amber! Be good to Krystal. Guide her everything. Don’t leave her alone. Always stay on her side. Okay? I’ll check you later at lunch time.” Sulli cutely commanded Amber. Sulli seems more powerful in her relationship and Amber just loves to follow her girlfriend. Such a cute couple. Almost perfect. If only Sulli have love Amber faithfully and completely ever since.

 

“Yes ma’am!” Amber snatched a kiss on Sulli. I saw Sulli blushed. Ha-ha-ha. She’s so cute when shy.

 

“Yaaaah! Can you just stop that sweetness stuff in front of me? I’m getting envier. Sulli, let’s go! Bye Amber and Krystal! See you around!” Luna grabbed Sulli’s hand and pulled towards her. Sulli waved at me. I waved to her. Amber waved too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AND THEN, THERE WAS SILENCE.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“-----“

 

“-----“

 

“Ugh…”

 

“Uhhhm, Let’s go! It’s too early but we should start heading to our class now.” Amber broke the awkward ambiance. She turned back and started walking. Should I call and stop her to finally say my sorry? Yaaah! Krystal! It’s just the two of you, if not now, when do you want to do it? It’s the right time. Go Krystal! You can do it!

 

“Amb—Amber wait!” I shouted with cracking voice. She turned around and faced me. She’s not that far from me yet so we can still hear each other.

 

“Yes?” She mumbled. I slowly grabbed the bracelet from my skirt’s pocket. “Here! Take this.” I handled in front of her while bowing my head.

 

“Ugh. What is this for?” I could hear the confusion on her voice. “Sorry I can’t understand.”

 

“I’m sorry…” Yes. I finally said it. I grabbed her hand and enfolded the bracelet inside her fingers. “Whether you like it or not, you have to take this gift from me. It’s the first thing I had spent my money for since I moved here. I chinned up and looked at her face at last. “I’m really sorry for what I did yesterday. I was rude at you all the time. But what I didn’t realize that you were just trying to be nice to me since I’m your girlfriend’s cousin. I’m really sorry for being impolite Amber.”

 

“Ha-ha-ha!” Out of nowhere, she laughed hard instead of telling me if she already accept my apology. Yaaaah! Amber! I just asked for your forgiveness; don’t give me reason to ask for it again. Must control your self Krystal!

 

“Hey! Why are you laughing?” I just mouthed as showing my gentle protest.

 

“Nothing…. You know what, I almost forgot that we actually met yesterday until you let me recalled it. But seriously, you should have not done this nor asking for my forgiveness. Whatever you showed me yesterday is just natural. I’m a girl too and I know what is bothering your mind that time. It’s just; I don’t want anyone to misjudge me for what I don’t want to do ever. Like, thinking that I’m going to ‘because I won’t ever do that to you. Not just because you are Sulli’s cousin, but you’re a girl. And I have high respect to all girls around me. Simply because I’m biologically and sometimes emotionally a girl. I know how it feels to be disrespected by others.”

 

“So… you’re forgiving me?” I pouted.

 

“No need. Because I wasn’t mad on you at the first place.” She smiled and scratched my head. “Oh by the way, thanks for this! I liked it so much!” I finally feel relieved knowing that she liked my gift. BUT honestly, I suddenly feel quite pissed off because I was almost getting crazy of thinking all the time of how would she able to forgive me when the truth is, she didn’t ever have mead on me at the first place. Ugh. I shouldn’t have bought her that bracelet. Seems that I wasted my money for nothing.

 

I looked at her and she keeps on observing the bracelet with that incomparable joy that enlightened her face. I could see the happiness and satisfaction on her eyes. I didn’t realize she would give me a response like that. Knowing that she is a gay, giving her bracelet might humiliate her, but it didn’t. 

 

“Thank you so much for this.” She added while currently wearing the bracelet on her hands. It looks so nice to her. She also has that milky white skin like most of the girls have.

 

“Do—do you like it?” I utterly mouthed.

 

“Yes of course! It fits me perfectly. Anyway, who would refuse a presence like this? I mean, when it comes from yo—when it comes from my girlfriend’s cousin.” She smiled. “Hey, we almost stuck up here for long. Guess we better move on now. Come on! Let’s go!”

 

She grabbed my hand and pulled me like a little child who wants to play with her playmate. Never thought that this boyish human being has that childish stuff inside her.

 

 

 

I just smiled on her and followed her way.

 

 

==================================

 

[SULLI’S POV]

 

It was pass lunch time when my first class dismissed us. I and Luna decided to head through the other building where Amber and Krystal’s classroom is located; approximately 15 minutes of walking from here.

 

“Luna-ssi... Thank you.” I whispered to Luna while crossing my arms into hers.

 

“Eh? For what?” Luna’s responded with crumpled eyebrows.

 

“For pretending in front of Amber awhile ago that you don’t even know Taemin.”

 

“Ah… well, it’s my job to protect you being your closest friend for years. No need to thank me for that.”

 

“I know. And when Krystal was not yet around, you were the one who fulfilled the longing I feel for my best friend. You both were very different but you have that equal space that occupies my heart.”

 

“Ha—ha-ha. Of course not. Krystal is your very best friend since you were children and I’m pretty sure that if you are to choose between us, you would definitely choose her over me.”

 

“That’s why I hate choosing…” I pouted.

 

“Sulli-ah. I’m not competing with Krystal. I know how significant and precious Krystal to you so never it crosses to my mind about measuring that space in your heart that we can both occupy. Huge space or tiny space, I would still feel great for having me as your closest friend.” She gave me that very cheerful smile. And only Luna owns it.

 

“You’re like best friend to me Luna not just closest friend. It’s sort of diverse.” I smiled back on her as I scratched her head.

 

“I really like you Luna-ssi! Come here… let me hug you.” I hugged her very tight like I am hugging my favourite teddy bear in my room. Luna is very special to me as well as Krystal. Although I have my girlfriend, I can’t imagine what life it would be without having best friends like them.”

 

“Ching—a—ling! Ching—a—ling!” It was Luna’s phone. She released her hands that crosses mine and quickly grabbed her phone on her pocket. She stopped in a minute to check the number that registers the call but suddenly, she just rejected it. “Who is that?”

 

“Nothing… It’s just Victoria.” She gave me a forced smile.

 

“Then why didn’t you answer it?” I protested. “It might be an important thing.”

 

“No… Don’t mind her.”

 

“Are you sure? I am worrying for her.”

 

“No. She just misses me I guess. Come on, let’s go! They were probably waiting for us.”

 

“Okay.”

 

*********************