CHAPTER 1

SO INTO YOU

[AMBER’S POV]

“Hey Baby… wake up!”

I was already half awaked when I heard my girlfriend’s lovely voice. She grabbed my hand and swung it up and down several times as if she’s like playing with her hotdog pillow, does not even care if I’m already hurt or not. At last she gave up when she realized I’m not giving her any response. She sat back on the bed and gave me an evil glare. Yes, I could actually see her from my half opened eyes. “Aissh! Amber Josephine Liu! You’re really pushing me to do this. Aren’t you?” I could hear her threat and I know what she means but either way, I didn’t give her any reaction and continued pretending that I’m still asleep. “Ugh! Fine. Better get ready.” She mouthed with evil smirk. Moving on through her plan B, she suddenly rode on my waist. I softly screeched. Her slim body doesn’t actually tell that she’s light. She seemed heavier than me.

She slowly lean her body towards mine. Her face is now getting closer and I could feel her breathe shivers my skin. She pecked a kiss on my neck. I giggled. This was actually the way I want her to wake me up everyday. Even my hands were free to protest against her harassment, I just couldn’t. I just love how she does it.

She bit my ears to strengthen her tease. Until she realized that my eyes were completely open and I was just taking benefits of what she’s doing, she pulled a few strands of my hair which made my head froze facing her very innocent yet seductive face; just an inches away from mine. She smirked as she kept on teasing my lips which were almost craving to taste hers. “Such a ert Eunyoungie~ Aren’t you getting tired of this? Just before we sleep every night until we wake up every morning, you always keep asking for this. Did I spoil you that much?” she whispered while playing my nose with her very soft fingers. Damn! What’s with this girl? Even her morning breathe smells so freaking good.

“Yes baby, you’ve spoiled me too much. And you know what; these spoiled lips will going to protest if you do not give what they want right now.” I murmured as I brushed the messy strands of her hair. I couldn’t help but to pinched her rosy cheeks which always blooms her face right after she wake up every morning. She broke a smirk again and slowly tilted her head towards mine. I closed my eyes and waited for her lips to finally touch mine-----BUT it seemed that I have waited for nothing.

“Well, I guess spoiling is done enough. You might get used to it and worse became brat.” I opened my eyes when I heard her whispered my ear. She gave me that “You’re-Such-A-Looser” glare and smile. Ugh! Jinri-ssi!!!! Why feel happy when making me disappointed? Should you have wait for my revenge.

“Fine. You won.”

I had to admit it but I lost this time. She did wake me up without effort. “Yes. I did. Ha-ha-ha.” She gave me a cute tongued out as she released her body from riding on me.

She quickly got up on the bed and changed her clothes. I couldn’t resist but to starred on her while changing her y lingerie. “It’s not good when someone stares at you while you’re changing so please stop starring on me Amber.” She interfered. “How sure are you that I’m starring on you huh?” I defended. “Still denying it? I’m actually facing the mirror.” I giggled. Such stupid one Amber! I didn’t notice that there’s a mirror in front of her. “Yeah you’re right. I’m starring on you.” I yelled as I sit up properly on the bed. “If you have a girlfriend who looks so attractive even just changing her clothes, you couldn’t blame me for doing that.”

“And if you have a very very very ert girlfriend, you couldn’t blame me if I’m going to replace her with another…” She muttered as she finished changing her clothes. She kept on glaring while slowly sat on the bed and move beside me. I froze for a while as I keep my eyes replies to her stares. Trying to sink in my mind what she has just said. “What do you mea---“

“----Shhh.” Her finger obstructed my lips to continue mouthing any words. She abruptly kissed me. At last, I thought I’ve already lost but still, she just couldn’t let the day passes by without even touching my lips with hers. I suddenly forgot what happened if she really said something that made me upset for awhile. With her passionate kisses, I can forget everything. Even my birth name.

Not just minutes, she already released her lips on mine. She smiled on me. Those puppy eyes always weakened me. She really knows how to get me. She really knows how to make me happy. “I might really replace my girlfriend if you easily believe from larks like that.”

“I almost did believe of what you have said. Please don’t make unpleasant pranks like that next time.” I protested. “You know that I can’t afford to loose you baby.” I held her soft hand tightly and kissed it.

“Our 2 years relationship were the best thing that happened in my life Amber, if you couldn’t afford to loose me, I also do. I love you countless times as much as you do.”

I was really gratified of how she described her feelings for me. Sulli was the only girl who had loved me like I was the only extraordinary in this world. She had treated me unexceptional. For now, she’s the only person I want to be with for the rest of my life.

I hugged her tightly as showing my affection. I panicked when my sight suddenly hit the clock behind her. “Omo. It’s getting late. Wait! Should take a shower now.”

“Ha-ha. That’s actually what I want to tell you. Be fast. I’ll prepare for breakfast.”

===============

[SULLI’S POV]


It’s almost 8 in the morning but still, I haven’t seen any signs of Amber going downstairs for breakfast.

“Amber!!!! What took you so long? You’ll be late!” I yelled from the top of my lungs making sure she would hear me. I moved off to the sink and washed my hands. I was about to remove the kitchen apron when I jumped off seeing Amber was already sitting on the table and tasting the fried rice I made.

“How come did you got there without making any noise?” I mouthed as I also sit on the table with her. “This one really smells good. Just its aromas you have already pass to be my wife.” She mocked. This hot one never failed me to giggle inside. “Wife? And what do you want me to call you? My husband? Ha-ha-ha. You serious? I had to admit it, but you’re prettier and ier than me anyway.”

“Whatever~ I’m just dreaming of calling you my wife someday.” She mumbled as she begun eating. Still giggling inside. “By the way, my auntie called from States. I will fetch Sooyeon eonnie and Soojung tonight at the airport after school. Do you want to come with me?”

“I don’t think I could, because I have still have class night class. But if it’s not okay with you to be alone, I can skip my class. Besides it’s not a major one.”

“Major or not, you should not skip class Amber. I’m fine. I can fetch them alone. Just avoid skipping from your classes. Arachi?”

“Yes—ma’am.” She charmingly salute on me acting like she’s under by me. “So, what is their reason again for moving back here?”

“Krystal was accepted at Hanlim School of Performing Arts to continue her second semester. Fortunately, they are going to study there with us----and for Jessica eonnie, She’s going to audition as a trainee for a showbiz entertainment.”

“Oh… I see. So where do they plan to stay?” Her question gave me a sudden pause rom eating. I bit my lips as I answered her. “Actually, I was about to tell you later but since you already ask me… Uhm, I was thinking if they can stay here with us until they will be able to find an apartment? As we have a spare vacant room for them to use if ever.” I spoke hesitantly. “Of course! They can stay with us for awhile. At least we can spend a smaller amount for paying our house rent since were many now.” She cheerfully agreed as she drank her milk tea. “Really? Wow! Thank you so much. It would help them a lot”

“It’s not a problem babe.” She gave a very lovely smile as she continued eating. It’s a very good way to start this day.

==============

[KRYSTAL’S POV]


“Are you excited to see her again?”

I hesitantly asked Taemin while he’s busy playing with my rubric’s cube. “More excited than anyone else Krystal. I can’t wait to see how she actually looks like now. I still didn’t forget her very lovely and innocent face that constantly makes me weak.” He suddenly gave up of playing the cube. He tossed it on my bed and decided to continue having conversation with me.

“You’re still in love with her. Aren’t you?”

“It hasn’t gone astray ever. The way I had loved her before was continued to grow more even she’s away from me.”

“Our little Jinri was just too lucky to have you in my life.” I mumbled as I grabbed the last set of my clothes to be packed on my luggage. “Me too. I can’t wait too see her. It was almost 6 years ago after we last see her and now, were going to follow her and would not ever leave each other anymore.”

“You know what; I was actually nervous right now.”

“Why?”

“It’s because we are going to surprise her. I have no idea if what she would feel if she sees me. I don’t know--- its jus---“

“Stop being paranoid! Of course she will be happy to see you again. I’m pretty sure of that so stop worrying…” I insisted and walked towards where he was sitting. “Taemin-ah… Whatever happens tomorrow when she sees you, promise me not to give up on her? You’re the only sweetest thing I want Sulli to be with for the rest of her life.”

“Yes. I promise. I won’t ever give up on her. Thanks for trusting Krystal. And you’re the cutest thing I want to sleep with tonight. I guess we should take a rest now. We need to wake up early for tomorrow.” She pinched my head and pulled me unto bed. He forced my body to lie on the bed and cover me with blanket. He quickly went back to the sofa where she was sitting awhile ago and comfortably laid her body.

“Goodnight toddler!” He joked. “Hey I’m not a toddler anymore.” I protested. When he snored and acted like he was already fallen asleep, ignoring my objection when I don’t even know why he kept calling me toddler; I threw a pillow on him. He tongued out and went back to sleep. He was actually cute when joking around.

“Goodnight Krystal Jung Jung Jung!” He barked while chuckling.

“Goodnight. Taemin Lee Lee Lee Lee Lee Lee!”







==========


AN: Oh, please forgive me for so much SULBER in this chapter. I'll promise to make a perfect KRYBER moment when their turn comes. Forgive me for the grammar mistakes. (((((((((