Chapter 2

SO INTO YOU

[TAEMIN’S POV]

Talking about extraordinary relationship, I guess Krystal, Sulli and I had one.

We’re best friends since grade school as we entered the same school. We’re not classmates though but since Krystal and Sulli were cousins and I live nearby their place, we always kept our bonding as constantly strong as we could along with the fact that we are all Koreans who just grew up from States. Unexpectedly, being too much comfortable with each other, there was a sudden unexplainable feeling that grew up on me which has changed everything. Until I realized I was already falling for my best friend; SULLI. I found her very different from other girls around. I was afraid at that time because if I shall confess about this feeling I had for her, she might reject it and worst it would take a bad effect on our friendship. BUT fortunately, Krystal helped me with Sulli and I didn’t expect that she actually felt the same way for me. And that day when we both confessed to each other and became an official couple was the best thing that happened in my life. Well, same as hers. BUT I believe that every relationship has always its own assessment to prove how the both of you could keep your relationship stronger. Ours was sort of heart breaking. The overjoyed moments has ended when Sulli left States. She left Krystal---BUT the most hurtful one was she left me. It took so hard for me to accept it but I just had to. It’s for her good as well. Their buffet restaurant business in Busan has needed a proper care so Sulli’s parents had decided to go back in Korea and continued her studies there as well.

That event had really cruelty tested the relationship we have. It both gave us hard time. We still love each other but we couldn’t find a good way anymore of how we would show it through our both ways since we’re suffering a very long distance relationship. Everyone was already been exhausted. The worst thing in the midst of these, we both gave up.

We broke up.

It was really hard to accept at first but I guessed breaking up would make everything better----and moving on wasn’t actually an easy thing to do.

3 years after we had freed each other, everything that happened was still fresh in my mind. And the fact that I misses her a everyday, the feelings just kept on growing. I still believe that our relationship would not last just that simple. I don’t know if is it just me but I’m hoping that she still feels the same way I do. After she left me, we never had a chance to talked again. Even through phone calls she had always given to Krystal. It’s not that I’m mad on her but I just don’t want to have any memories or happenings with her after our sad break up. All I want to remember and cherish are just things that we have shared while we were together. And finally, after the long wait and preparing myself, I’m going to meet her again. No words can express how much I’m enthusiast to see her again.

=======================

At exactly 9:45 PM, we have arrived at Incheon Airport.

The anxious feeling inside of me has becoming stronger. I could actually hear the beat of my heart as it pumps rapidly. I keep looking around to spot some Sulli which I’m expecting that she has been waiting for us to arrive.

“Ching-a-ling. Ching-a-ling!” Krystal’s phone suddenly rang. “Yeoboseyo? Nae. Sulli-ah! Where are you?” It was Sulli. Now, the sweat had suddenly perspired out my skin. “Eh? Where? Ahhhh! Yeah! I see you. Okay. Bye!” I didn’t see where exactly she is but Krystal pointed her.

MY TIME STOPPED.

Krystal and Jessica excitedly run towards Sulli. I followed them but couldn’t walk properly. My eyes were frozen starring on her as I keep walking. Her eye smiles were still the same as before. Her nose, lips her face was still that adorable. Her height quite grew a little. But the way she smiles when she saw Krystal was still incomparable.

Even from far away, I could assure that she’s the Sulli I have known before. The Sulli I have loved more than my life.


=======================

[SULLI’S POV]


I couldn’t find a place where to put my happiness when I saw Krystal and Jessica. They quickly ran towards me. But Krystal runs the fastest and eagerly wrapped her arms around me. When Jessica finally reached us, I released my body from Krystal’s embrace but to make sure I would not let her go, I grabbed her hand and pulled her as I went to Jessica. I gave her a very tight hug too. She has been my sister too and so much important to me as well as Krystal.

BUT the excitement I felt was suddenly cut off when I recognized who is about to approach us. I released my body from Jessica’s embrace and continued starring at the guy who finally reached us. My chest suddenly pumped rapidly.

“Tae—Taem—min?” I uttered. My eyebrows crumpled as my mind were continued being confuse of what is exactly happening. Never in my mind had thought that this day is actually the day I am going seen him again.

“Uhm. Sulli! I’m sorry. He told me not to mention you anything.” Krystal interfered. “Ahh— No. It’s okay. I’m already expecting that he will come with you. Nice to see you again Taemin.” I bowed to him pretending that I wasn’t actually shocked of seeing him. I tried not to show the confusions inside mine. I should need to act that everything is fine instead.

I shifted my attention to Krystal and Jessica eonnie. But I could still see through my peripheral sight that he just keeps on starring on me. “So, where do you want to go next?” I smiled on them. “Yaaah! Soojung-ah. I missed you so much!” I hugged Krystal again as tight as I could. I was really happy to see my best ever girlfriend again. Her gorgeousness is still nothing to compare with anyone since I left her from States.

“Actually, I want to go to your place immediately and have a taste of your specialty. That spicy kimbap for us. Ugh! I’m really starving.” She pouted cutely trying to please me. “Ha-ha-ha. Stop doing puppy eyes. Okay, I would love to cook for you two… I mean for the three of you. Let’s go so I still have time to buy ingredients for your spicy kimbap.”

========================

The delightfulness I feel for the moment that I’m with Krystal again after 3 years of waiting, was suddenly replaced by awkwardness inside the cab’s atmosphere. I accidentally turned my sight on the real mirror and I saw Taemin was looking on me. I quickly shifted my eyes looking back outside the car windows.

“So, Krystal… Mind telling me if you already have a boyfriend?” I interfered at least to release the tension inside. “Ha-ha-ha. You serious? You know that I don’t like being in a relationship.”

“Actually! I don’t want her to be in a relationship yet. She still needs to enter Hanlim School first and show me good grades for the next semester.” Jessica eonnie interfered. “Ha-ha-ha. Nice alibi Krystal!” I tongued out to Krystal.

“Ugh. Eonnie!!! Please stop pressuring me!” Krystal protested as she pouted again.

“I am not.”

“How about you Suyeon eonnie? How is your relationship with Donghae oppa?”

“We’re still good. Stronger than before. Actually, after I put my luggage at your place, we’re going to meet somewhere.”

“Oh… I see. That sounds great eonnie.” I mumbled. I looked at Krystal when I notice she’s trying to say something while using to point Taemin who is sitting at the front seat.

It took me awhile before I realize what she was actually trying to say to me.

“So… Tae---Taemin-ssi. How about you? Do you have girlfriend right now?” I awkwardly asked him.

“Me?”

“I guess you’re the only Taemin here.” I sarcastically mouthed.

“Actually… after breaking up with my ex-girlfriend for the last 3 years, I never had again. Because I promised her she’s the only one I would love for the rest of my life.”

“Really? I---see…” I broke an infuriating smile.

I cleared my throat after hearing his answer. Krystal looked at me and just gave me a smile. I am pretty sure I was that ex-girlfriend for the last 3 years he was talking about. Each of the words he has just spilled out was actually shot my heart. I couldn’t say anything anymore. I ended up leaning my back on my seat and turned back my sight outside the car’s window.

========================

[KRYSTAL’S POV]

As we finally arrived at Sulli’s place, I quickly went on her room to have a washed up before eating dinner. After fixing her luggage, Jessica eonnie quickly left to meet her boyfriend and have their dinner date outside. As for Taemin, he’s just calmly starting his moves to make Sulli realize how much he still loves her. He stays at the guest room and currently fixing his things. Sulli has gone to market to buy ingredients for the spicy kimbap.

As I was about to go outside and opened the door halfway, I heard someone slammed the door. Seemed that Sulli just went inside the room. I walked towards my luggage where my clothes were still waiting for me to fix them; I didn’t notice that there’s someone sitting on the bed. As I checked who the hell is that person, DAMN! It was a guy. He was strangely starring on me while my body were still only wrapped up with towel.

“Ahhhhhhhh! Jinri-ssi!!!!!” I shouted from the top of my lungs. I quickly ran and went downstairs where Sulli was actually cooking at the kitchen. I quickly hide myself behind Sulli’s back.

“What happened? Why did you scream?” She asked me with her worried face.

As I was trying to catch breathe, I tried to tell Sulli what I happened. “There---there is a guy inside your room. And he’s creepy starring on me. Looks like he wants to me.” I muttered with a screeching voice.

“Who? A guy? Wha---” As I kept on hiding myself unto Sulli, the guy who I was talking about suddenly appeared on the kitchen.

“Waaaaaah! Him! He was the one I am telling you!” I pointed my fingers on him. Sulli turned back to check who is actually I am pointing with.




THEN SUDDENLY, SHE BURSTED INTO LAUGHTER.




Continued to laugh until her stomach finally hurts. I am already pissed off. I can’t understand what is actually happening.

“Hey! Why are you laughing? I just told you that he’s the guy that stared on me inside your room and looks like he’s going to me and now you can even laugh.” I protested as I crossed my arms and look an evil glare at the guy.

“Ugh! My stomach! HAHAHAHAHAHA.” She tried to stop herself from laughing. She grabbed my both hands and looked directly to my eyes. “Soojung-ah! Listen to me; first of all, he’s not a guy.” Not a guy? Meaning she’s a girl? I starred at that girl who I unfortunately thought was a guy and follow a sight at her as she walked towards us. “Second thing, please don’t worry. She’s a ert but she would not definietly going to you.” Sulli released her hands from holding mine and enfolded her right hand around that girl’s arms.

“Lastly, her name is Amber and she’s my girlfriend.”

I was dropped jaw when I heard what she has just said. Did I hear it right? Her girlfriend? What’s the meaning of this? She’s in love with a tomboy? I didn’t even think that she would turn out having this kind of relationship. I couldn’t understand why does it need to be with a girl?

“Sorry for not telling you Krystal. I was about to tell you already but your mom called that you’re going to transfer here with me so I decided I should just tell you personally when you get here.” Sulli mouthed.

“Sorry for freaking you out awhile ago. I didn’t mean to stare at you that way. It’s not definitely what you thought.” Amber defended herself.

“No… It’s okay. I’m sorry too for thinking that you’ll about to me. Maybe I just over reacted” I faked a smile. “I guess I should go back upstairs to dress up. I’m really sorry Amber…”

“It’s okay. Nice meeting you Krystal.” She mouthed and broke a smile on me.

I bowed to them and decided to go back at Sulli’s room. While dressing up, I couldn’t stop myself from thinking. Trying to sink in my mind about Sulli’s confession. I don’t think I can accept everything immediately. I and Sulli should have a girl to girl talk about this next time as soon. as possible. She needs to explain everything to me. If she won’t, what about Taemin now? Is it just too easy to forget everything? Ugh! Sulli-ah! Why are you doing this to me? To us? Please let us understand.

I laid my body on the couch and starred on the ceiling.

===========================

[AMBER’S POV]

After I and Sulli finished eating for dinner, we decided to go inside our room and have a rest. Krystal is now peacefully sleeping at the couch; who wasn’t able to have dinner with us. and I could say that she’s actually cute when sleeping.

“Ah… Sulli. By the way, when I went upstairs a while ago, I over saw someone sleeping inside the guest room. Who is that?”

“Huh? Ah… ugh… yeah! That’s Taemin. He’s also one of my bestfriends which I mentioned you last time. I didn’t wake him for dinner because he is already sleeping as well as Krystal.” Sulli mumbled as she crwaled up on the bed.

“Ahh… I see.” I followed her as we both laid our body on the bed

“So how was today’s school baby?” She asked as she rested her head on my arms. “Everything’s fine. But the basket ball practice gave me a body ache.”

“Really? Where? Here…” She tickled my waist. Here she goes again. “Or here? Or here?” She keeps on playfully tickling every ticklish part of my body.

“Hey! Stop it. Ha-ha.” I protested. I abruptly snatched a kiss on her lips to stop her. Yeah! I won again.

“I love you Choi Jinri…”

“I love you more than anyone else Eunyoung Liu…”







=======

AN: Sorry again for another SULBER moment. And for the grammar mistakes. (((((((((