Chapter 5

SO INTO YOU

[AMBER’S POV]

 

 

“I’m---I’m sorry Amber. I’m really sorry!”

 

She faced me after breaking those words. I saw the grief in her face.

 

“Jin—ri-“Her tears have just flowed on her flawless cheeks. And suddenly realize that I saw that anguish before.

 

Crap! I knew it!

 

I was right. I remember those tears had already fallen before; when she still had that big time heartbreak; when her bull ex-boyfriend made her life misery; when Sulli thought that her life wouldn’t be that evocative anymore. But through GOD’s way, I found her all of a sudden and saved her by chance.

 

I’m afraid that Sulli would feel that way again. I don’t want her to be in sorrow once again.

 

I quickly stood up on the bed and walked towards her. “Hey... hey… Jinri-yaaaah! Why are you crying?” I held her face and quickly wiped her tears by my fingers. “Don’t cry baby! I’m just asking you...”

 

“I’m sorry Amber…. I’m really sorry!” She keeps on sobbing. “I didn’t mean to lie on you…”

 

“Come on… tell me the truth. I’m not mad baby, I’m not mad. Just tell me truth and I will try my best to understand it.” I softly spoke as I held her both shoulders. “Where have you really been?”

 

 

 

 

I just stared and keep on waiting for her to answer.

 

 

 

She finally stopped herself from sobbing and started talking.

 

 

 

“Actually, the truth is… I… I wen--- I went… I went to see my father. He just came from Busan and… and visited me.” He murmured as she bowed her head.

 

“Is that so? Then why didn’t you just tell me at all? I would understand it Jinri-ah! Why do you need to lie on me?” I protested but in a very gently manner.

 

“I’m sorry Amber… I’m really sorry… please forgive me…”

 

“Shhhh… No… no… no… it’s okay. Don’t cry… Don’t cry… I’m not mad. I just wanted to know why you have to lie on me for the first place; you could just tell me the truth.” I enfolded my arms on her head and gently scrached it showing that everything is fine.

 

"I'm sorry, It's just I'm not yet ready to tell everyone that he's already around. I want to see him first before anyone else could." She kept on explaining.

 

"Sulli... Listen to me." I look at  her directly to her eyes. "Whatever the reason is; big deal or small; is it about you or about me; we must not lie to each other. I trust you a lot. I trust you like endless. And I know you you trust me as well. It is the most important thing in a relationship, especially in OUR RELATIONSHIP. Let's just keep it alive okay? I won'tcount this but promise not tolieon me again. Can you?" I smiled to her making sure that it would at least make her feel better.

 

 

And she smiled too... Finally! Not that usual simle I used to adore but at least It gave me a relief. I brushed some strands of her that keepson blocking her fresh from crying but very innocent and lovely face. Then, I kissed her. In my own passionate way. It would surely make her from feeling better to the best. Through this kiss, I just wanted to vanish all that frustrates her. I will make sure that this night would become the best of all. 

 

========================================

[Taemin's POV]

I was wrong.

 

Totally wrong. For what I entirely know, she didn't fight for me. But actually I was the one who is coward here. That fright lead our relationship to misery. If only I could turn back time and at least fight for that very special love we had before, it wouldn't became so hard for me. For us. But what I did is to let my frigth outstanded among everything we almost had.  

 

In the midst of my realization, I heard that someone is knocking on my door.

 

"Taemin-ssi! Taemin-ssi! Are you there?" It was Krystal. That gentle yet pretty voice surely elongs to her. I quickly stood up from the coach leaving the ottle of SoJu on the table I have been drinking for hours. Then I softly half-opened the door. Enough for her to peak on me. 

 

"Can I come in? I can't sleep. I just want someone to talk to."

 

In times Krystal attacks by her insomia, I and Sulli were always around to save her. Chatting and lurking around until the sunrise appears. Then her sister, Jessica noona would caught us and wouldn't allow us to play again for that day. Ugh. Good old times. But today is different. I allowed Krystal to come inside of my room just to save me. I wanted her to save me from the melancholies I feel right now. After loosing Sulli, she's the only best friend I still have with me. She is all I could run with in hard times like this.

 

"You're drinking?" Krystal Irritatedly asked when she headed on the table with my left over emptied bottles of SoJu. "What for? What's the problem?"

 

I went back to sit on the couch again and grabbed my unfinished bottle of Soju. "You want one? Here! Drink with me..." I offered her a full bottle one. She was hesitant to drink at first, but she ended up sitting beside me and drink too. 

 

"I will just drink this because I need it too. After this night, WE shall not drink anymore." she mumbled as she drink the bottle of Soju. Expectedly, she ALMOST emptied it.

 

"I knew it. The moment I saw your eyes awhile ago before I let you in, I knew that there's something on you."

 

"Yaaah! Aren'tyou the one who is probably going to drown himself from drinking?"She protested. "Tell me... Is this about you and Sulli?"

 

There was no Sulli and me a long time ago Krystal. And it was my entire fault. I was coward all the time. She told me that she has still loved me even after they went back here but I wasn't able to fight for her. She's right Krystal! She's right!"

 

"What do you mean she told you? You've talked to her? When?"

 

I leaned back on the couch and rested. "We've talked this morning..."

 

"Oh jinja? This morning? Are you sure?" Her eyes seriously widened as she looked at me.

 

"Yes. I called her and asked her if we can meet. I didn't expect that she would accept it."

 

"But--we were actually together this morning then she left with her classma---" she protested with the very confused look."Yaaaah! Don't tell me---"

 

"---she didn't tell you that we were going to meet? Does it mean she lied on you?" I uttered with crumpled eyebrows.

 

"I don't know. Maybe because Amber was around at that time so she just lied. Aisssh! I suddenly wanted to talk to her right now." She cutely pouted.

 

 

 

 

"So... how was it? What happened next?"

========================================

[Sulli's POV]

 

Last night was the best night I had with Amber. It is very a great feeling when the person you love would choose to forget everything just to stay your relationship on its very consistent state and that was what Amber did.

 

But...

 

I lied to her again. This time, I am sure I won't be forgiven anymore if ever she will able to know about it.

 

 

========================================

"Why did you lie to her Sulli? You shouldn't have done that."

 

"Because I'm afraid Luna! I was afraid to tell her the truth. I don't want her to know the truth!"

 

"But what's keeping you being scared for? You can tell her everything. She's Amber and your girlfriend. She will surely understand you."

 

"I know but---I have no idea of what to do at that time. It's just crossed to my mind that lying... to her again... is the only way I could hide everything."

 

"Yaaaaah! You lied on her twice in a day Sulli. You could at least lied on her once but you still lied on her last night. If only you tell her the truth, there will be no problem anymore. What if Amber find out about this? Sulli, I'm telling you... Better make yourself ready for the consequences of what you've done."

 

"Sunyoung-ah... of course she will not going to find out about this unless you tell her. Aren't you?"

 

"But Sul---"

 

"Luna... Please! Please have pity on me. Don't tell her anything. We're okay now and I don't want her to get mad or feel ruined. You know how much I love Amber. I can't afford to loose her. She's my all and my everything. Pleaseee!"

 

I held tight on both Luna's hands crying for her help not to speak up anything to Amber. I definetely knows what is going to happen if ever and just thinking of it, I could have just die already.

 

She took a deep sighed because answering. "Okay. Okay. But Sulli, listen to me. I've been a witness of your relationship for years. It is incomparable. Very precious. Don't let any lie will just tend to break it."

 

 

"Yes. I promise. I promise this will be the last time I will do this. Let's just pretend nothing happened. Okay?"

 

Luna gave me a smile that made me at least feel relief for awhile. And though I know my conscience will just bother me about this for the rest of my life, I just have to do this. For me. For Amber. FOR US.

 

========================================

[Krystal's POV]

 

"Do you think she will like it?" I asked Taemin as I keep on observing the bracelet on my hands, which I bought for Amber yesterday. 

 

"Are you sure you're going to give that as your peace offering? Why bother giving her one? You're not even close to her."

 

"I know. But I must give her at least something when I already ask for her forgiveness. I was totally wrong for what I did. I really should have not done that. Besides, she's Sulli's girlf---oops! Sorry. You just know what I mean; I also have to do this for my best friend." 

 

"I know... alright! As you said..." he mumbled as he sipped his cup of coffee. "Ugh!" He suddenly screeched and massaged her head.

 

"Why?"

 

"Headache... ugh!"

 

"Yaaaah. I told you not to finish all the bottles last night but you didn't listen to me. So you see what happen now?" I protested as I digged my bag searching for my medicine kit. "Here, take this. I hope it helps..." I handled her the piece of medicine I always have on me. I almost jumped off when my sight suddenly crossed my wrist watch.

"Oh. I've got to go. I might be late. Must give it to her before classes start so it wouldn't be awkward for our first day being classmates. I really hope she will forgive me. Bye!"

 

"Bye---"

 

"Oh by the way, I might be going home late tonight. Need to have talk with Sulli. Bye!!!"

 

===========================

Leaving Taemin at the coffee shop nearby, I quickly run passing through the tresshold of my new school and started looking around for Amber. The school is so big that I could even see ant-like people from afar. As I continue lurking around, I heard someone called my name.

 

"Soojung-ah!" I turned around and I saw three people walking towards me. It was Sulli, someone who I guess Sulli's classmate and Amber.

 

And I started to get nervous now and my heart suddenly pumped rapidly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I cleared my throat, took a deep breathe and decided to walk heading to them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Short chapter. I really wanted to fast forward everything so I can start some KRYBER moments. Sorry for keeping you waiting, but I'll try to start  KRYBER moments on the next chapter. Please don't get tired of waiting. *puppy eyes* Sorry if this chapter bores you. Your comments and critics will make me become better so please drop some of it. Thank you for reading my fic ^^