Seulgi’s lips

The only promise that Irene can keep.

If the eyes can record, I would record this blushing bear. I know, all the flirtations, touching and promises make Seulgi blush.

“I will say yes if you tell the reasons why you always break your promises to me,” Seulgi said. I’m still holding her hands, and my eyes widen to it. “I can’t trust you my feelings, I admit, I lied about me feeling numb every time you break your promises,” Seulgi said. I know, your hurt eyes every time I see every midnight hunt me in my sleep.

“I-“

“I’m hurt every time you break your promises. Especially, I can’t get used to it, and I still get hurt.” Seulgi said then look away from me. She never told me, but I know because her innocent actions make it visible.

“I will.” I will tell her the reasons, but if I tell her, she might still say no. “But I’m afraid… it will make you say no” I said.

“Let’s see,” Seulgi said.

 

“Will you tell it to me now?” Seulgi asks. I sleep over again. I push Seulgi down her bed then capture her lips. I know she's shocked, but she kissed me back, I smile when I kiss her lower lips, asking for permission.

She will think about, she said. But here we are, making out.

“Irene-“the door open then I jump off the bed and hit the floor hard. DAMN, IT’S HURT!!! “What are you doing?” Mommy Kang said. Stupid me, I should lock the door!!

“Nothing, just exercising,” I said as I act I’m doing a push-up.

“Okay, did you called your parent?” Mommy Kang asks. I nod as I stop acting.

“Yes,” I answered.

“Okay, keep the fun limited. I don’t want to be disturbed tonight by Seulgi’s voice.” Mommy Kang said. We both blush, so mommy Kang laughed at her and closed the door.

“Can you not come to me?” Seulgi asks as I step closer to her.

“Why?” I ask. “You’re not stopping me though” I added.

“That’s the reason,” Seulgi said then I just laugh at her. Yeah, she’s right, she doesn't want me to come to her because she can’t stop me. It won’t stop me though, her lips look delicious, and I can’t help but taste it. I crawl to her, and I saw her gulp, maybe she fined my attractive right now.

I kiss her again then Seulgi put her hands on my shoulder, she pushes me a little.

“You should tell me first why you break your promises first,” Seulgi said. When I thought she already forget about it, I thought wrong then. I should distract her from it; I won’t tell it to her now. Not now when everything is messy. I don’t answer it, but I began kissing her neck.

“You have to be quite Seulgi, I don’t like mommy Kang to disturb us again,” I said.

“Joohyun-“I cut her even though I like her calling me in my real name. I kiss her lips again. “I can’t go farther than this,” Seulgi said. I know I’m her first kiss and I know that Seulgi is still scared to go farther than a kiss.

“Okay, I respect it,” I said then just hug her. I play with her hair.      

“When are you planning on telling me the reasons?” She really didn’t give up.

 

“When the time is right,”

 

It’s Saturday, and the first thing I saw is a hibernating bear with open wide with a saliva in the corner. I laugh at the sight. My arms are around her waist while Seulgi’s right wing is my pillow. I want to wake up every day like this with Seulgi. For me to do that, I should deal with my family first.

“Hey,” I called Seulgi. I blow into her ears, and Seulgi moves a little. “Hon,” I whisper to her ears. I chuckle at my cheesiness yet I still can’t call her my lover.

“Five minutes more,” Seulgi said. Suddenly Seulgi hugs me like a pillow. I blush to it, I know but I can’t help it. Seulgi is my world after all. 

“I will take you out today though, let’s get up early,” I said. Seulgi just moves a little and pull me closer to her. I’m now smiling ear-to-ear because of happiness. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I like this moment with Seulgi!!!!!! Gosh, Irene Bae Joohyun control yourself! (No, don’t control yourself), I’m not talking to you!

I just smile and cherish this moment with her, when I’m about to close my eyes again. Daddy Kang opens the door, and I really should lock the door next time!!!!!!!! I get up immediately, Seulgi is still sleeping bear. I bow to Daddy Kang.

“Good morning, daddy Kang,” I said. Daddy Kang just smiles then clear his voice.

“Wake that bear and have breakfast,” Daddy Kang said. I just nod then he closes the door.

Maybe I should buy a condominium for Seulgi and me alone so that no one can disturb us. Well, I’m planning on doing that after saving money. I will make Seulgi live with me in college, and we will get married in Canada, and we will adopt many children and raise them and live with Seulgi happily ever after.

“What’s up with my thoughts?” I ask myself then I just smile at myself. If things are easy as that, I will do it right at the moment. I look at Seulgi, her closed eyes, her nose and her lips. Seulgi’s lips are beautiful. (ert) Shut up.

 

 

“I’m home.”

“So you even bother of going home,” Suzy said. I just ignore her and walk pass while I go to my room. “Dad wants to talk to you,” Suzy said.

“About what?” I ask.

“Of course, about your damn company,” Suzy said. Here we go again with the company. “I also heard Dad is setting you up with someone again, and I said it because I want to save your gayness and leave the company to me.” My eyes widen at the setup part. I know that this day will come, Dad wants me to meet different suitors.

One of the reasons I can’t keep my promises to Seulgi.

-----------------------

I will try to update as soon as I can because I'm busy with my studies nowadays. So please bear with me  :(