Irene’s actions

The only promise that Irene can keep.

My relationship with Irene is quite confusing, I guess, we’re friends, and that’s all. Recently, Irene remarks make me blush, and her actions are becoming bolder. Right now, Sunday, no school, she’s here in my room. I’m playing games on my phone when she enters my room and sits on my lap while facing me as I play the game.

“You’re beautiful, Seulgi.” I blush on it, but I stay quiet. She hugs me in my neck and the shell of my ear.

“What the hell!!??” I ask and stop the game.

“Now, you’re paying attention to me!” Irene said with her toothy smile. I just smile and sigh as I put my game down and pull her waist closer to me.

“What?” I ask. It is something you don’t usually do with your friends, but Irene is a clingy type of person to the extent that if someone walks inside here, we’re dating.

“Play with me instead than your boring mobile games,” Irene said.

“They’re not boring!” I defend my games.

“Why you look more interested in a game rather than the goddess in front of you?” Irene said it with an amusing face. She’s adorable every time she gets angry if I don’t pay attention to her.

“Fine, sorry, what are we going to play?” I ask.

“No, I don’t want to play. Do you want me to help you with studying? You said you’re having a hard time with a particular subject.” Irene asks. Irene is kind and always helping me out.

“No, Wendy said she would teach me, no need to worry,” I said. I don’t want to have my time with her studying, and I don’t even want to talk about studying actually. Irene face become darker though, and she put her forehead on mine. I want to pull away because of suddenly closeness. Is this normal? Is doing this with a friend normal? What the hell going on with Irene’s head? 

“Look, Seulgi, I don’t want you to mention other names when we’re together, do you get it?” Irene asks me with much anger in her voice. I gulp because Irene's eyes look so scary, what the hell? Why I’m getting scared? Why do I feel that I’m submissive to her yet I like it? What? Hey, brain, help me out! (I don’t want, you don’t even use me) 

“Why?” I ask. Sharing stories, that’s what we always do before, why can’t I mention my friend's name now to her?

“It makes you less mine,” Irene said then bite my neck so hard. My heart is beating so fast when she said it because she mean that I’m hers. What did she mean by that???? My heart is panicking; brain make it stop! (As I said, you don’t even use me, I can’t function normally).

“AH!” I said then push her away. “What’s wrong with you?” I ask. Irene just looks away, and I sigh because I don’t want to fight with her. “Fine, I won’t mention any names,” I said.

“Really?” Irene asks. I nod. Then she slowly smiles at me, and it’s unfair how I gave in so easily when it’s come to her, but as soon I saw her smile, I think it’s fine. “Good,” Irene said.

“What are we going to do now?” I ask. She pushes me to lay down on my bed, and she lay her head on my chest.

“Let’s just stay like this.”

 

I saw Irene walking with her friends again in the hallway. Everyone is looking at them, saying they’re so pretty and hot. I’m not envious, but I just wish I can say hi to Irene in school, but Irene seems not to might if I don’t talk to her. Maybe she doesn't want to be seen with the loser like me.

“Hey” One of her friend goes to me, and it’s Jennie.

“H-hi” I stutter.

“You’re going to practice later, right? I might need some help with some parts in choreography, and I see that you’re so good at dancing.” Jennie said.

“Ah, yes, I can teach you,” I said. I look at Irene then Irene looks away with an angry expression. Now, what’s her problem?

“Okay, I will see you later!” Jennie said then path me in my shoulder then I just bow at her.

 

Irene: What time are you going home?

Seulgi: I don’t know, I’m going to be late though. No need to wait for me, if you want just wait for me in my room.

Irene: I will wait for you, in front of your dance hall.

Seulgi: Are you sure? You don’t need to do that.

Irene: I will do what I want, I will wait for you as I said.

I don’t know what I feel nowadays with Irene, and recently she somehow feels possessive over me even though we’re not a couple, heck, and also my mother is not that protective of me.

Seulgi: Okay, let’s go home together.

Irene: Okay.

When it’s already time for practice, I saw Irene sitting on the bench watching us practice. A lot of them whisper that Irene might probably wait for Sehun. Irene only needs to breathe, and everyone will talk about her existence. I practice with Jennie, and I discover that she’s so nice and not that scary as I heard from the gossips of Yeri and Joy with a side remarks of Wendy.

As we finish the practice, we saw Sehun walking toward Irene, but Irene just left him and went to me. It must be shocking to everyone because Irene is now wiping my sweats.

“Can you please be fast?” Irene asks. “I’m bored,” Irene said then pout.

“I will just take a quick shower, and we will go home. I told you that you could wait in my room.” I said.

“No, I don’t want.” Irene stubbornness strike again.

“Now, you can’t complain,” I said.

 

After I finish taking a shower, I saw Irene being interviewed by her friends, probably regarding about me. I just wait for them to finish talking but Irene seems to notice my existence and goes to me.

“Let’s go now,” Irene said. She throws her bag at me then I caught it. Why is she mad again at me?

“Can you tell me what did I do this time?” I ask.

“Everything, Seulgi,” Irene said. Everything? What is the meaning of it? Should I ask Wendy about it, since my brain can’t help me? (It’s not my fault that you’re not using me and now it can’t work correctly).

“Tell me a particular one,” I said when we’re already halfway to my house. She stays quiet, so I go in front of her so she can stop walking. “Please,” I said.

Irene just hugs me in my waist, and my whole world stops again. Irene smells my neck and left some light kisses there and bury her entire beautiful face at my neck. 

 

I feel something again, and I feel that someone is touching my in the early morning. Touching it while ing my blouse.

“Seulgi…”

------------------

PeeK-A-Boo :) :)