Seulgi’s friends

The only promise that Irene can keep.

“Anyway, Unnie, if you ever choose Seulgi Unnie. Make sure to prepare a lot of money, and it will be a tough life for you. Dad knows how much you love Seulgi. Dad might go after Seulgi.” Suzy said. My whole family knows how much Seulgi means to me, it no secret to them but they can’t blame Seulgi because they know that Seulgi is innocent.

“WHAT!!!!” I can’t believe what I hear right now, and I feel so annoyed! And I don't like the idea of my baby to get hurt! “I won’t let it happen,” I said.

“Unnie, keep Seulgi in your back or something might happen to her lips~,” Suzy said in a teasing way.

 

I hate this damn family.               

 

I’m now walking down the corridor of our school, and I want to see Seulgi, so I look around and saw Seulgi’s friends. I don’t see Seulgi with them, but I do want to know what Seulgi have been doing when we’re not together. Though I don’t like seeing Seulgi with others, I want to win over her friends if I want to have Seulgi as my lover.

“Hey,” I greet them with a smile. I know they are shocked because of their expression. I almost laugh when I see Joy’s face.

“Hi…” they all said then look at each other.

“Hm. Where’s Seulgi?” I ask.

“She’s in comfort room,” Wendy said with a smile. I nod then they look at each other.

“I heard you guys entering a competition about singing and dancing,” I said. Seulgi mentions it to me.

“Well… yeah, but it’s a project that we’re forced to enter…” Yeri said with a gloomy face. I just smile because Seulgi is sure to give the same reaction.

“Actually, we’re having a hard time finding someone will rap with us…” Joy added. “I can rap, I can, but I need to sing too. I might end up singing the whole song.” Joy said.

“Joohyun can rap,” Seulgi suddenly appear. We all become quite after Seulgi said it.

“WHAT!!!” The three shout.

“YOU CAN???” Yeri shout.

“We're saved,” Wendy said. We all laugh then I look at Seulgi with death glance. Seulgi looks at me with a smile and then blink. Her blink is her failed wink, this bear.

“You’re going to help us, right? You’re Seulgi’s almost lover or what.” Joy said. I blush with almost lover.

“I need to think about it,” I said.

“Free food for five days!”

“One night with Seulgi in a 5-star hotel!”

“I like the last one!!” I said. We all laughed at my statement. “We keep getting disturbed,” I said with a pout.

“So one night with Seulgi in a 5-star hotel then, I will make a reservation now,” Wendy said.

“I just want to be with Seulgi all the time,” I said when I look at Seulgi whose blushing so hard.

“Why your face is so red?” Joy asks.

“Did someone punch you earlier?” Yeri asks.

“She’s just blushing, you two idiots,” Wendy said. I laugh with them than I suppose to do, I’m starting to have a bit of fun with them than I’m supposed to do. Maybe I like hanging out with them along with Seulgi.

 

I walk inside of my classroom, finding my friends talking to each other. The friends that my parents want me to have. I never have fun with them, they all like gossips or popular thing, I don’t like those stuff that they love. They probably just hang out with me because I’m the most beautiful person they see. Ugh, Seulgi is so lucky to have me.

“Hey,” Bo gum greet me. This guy is the most annoying that my dad set me up. This guy never gave up even I already reject him multiple times. I just bow to him and goes to my seat.

“Sup,” Jisoo greet me.

“Hi,” I said.

“I have a favor,” Jisoo said.

“What?” I ask.

“I know you’re friend with Kang Seulgi, can you help me to get closer to her?” Jisoo asks. What? Why?

“Jisoo and I make a bet, if Jisoo can get Seulgi, I will treat her to Europe,” Jennie said. After hearing it, my mind becomes furious, what do they think about my Seulgi? A toy???

“I won’t do it,” I said. I keep my composition after hearing it.

“C’mon, I just use the bet but I like Seulgi, I’m afraid that Jennie will be jealous and you know that Jennie likes me a lot,” Jisoo whispers to me. “I will use that Europe trip with Seulgi, I like her a lot,” Jisoo whisper.

 

Sure, you won’t be able to have Seulgi.

 

“Hi,” I enter Seulgi’s room, and I found her playing again with her mobile games. “Can you at least pay attention to me?” I ask then straddling her lap. Seulgi saves her game first before putting her phone down and pulls me closer to her. It always makes my heart flutter every time Seulgi will draw me closer to her.

“Hm,” Seulgi asks me with her cat eyes. Damn, so attractive, no wonder Jisoo likes her. I caress her cheeks, and I saw her cheeks turn red as I continue to caress it with so much care.

“I just want you to look at me,” I said. Seulgi smile at me, why I can’t just call her my lover? “I love you, Seulgi,” I said.

“I… love-” Seulgi blush hard again, and I want to kiss her hard after her attempt to say she loves me too.

 

 

“Pringles.”

 

 

 

“………”

“………”

“…….”

“AHH!!” Seulgi shout as I continue hitting her. “I just don’t know how to say it,” Seulgi said with a whine. I just sigh and smile at me. I hug her.

“Seulgi, don’t look at others, only look at me. As it is the only thing will make me happy,” I said. Reminding her promises to me. Jisoo won’t have you, as I will be your first in everything.

“Thank you for helping my friends and me,” Seulgi said with a huge smile.

 

Oh, I swear to my life, I would protect that smile.              

 

---------------------

Can you guess what's Irene reason for breaking her promises to Seulgi??