Irene’s kisses

The only promise that Irene can keep.

I feel something again, and I feel that someone is touching my in the early morning. Touching it while ing my blouse.

“Seulgi…”

I open my eyes and saw Irene ing my blouse.

“What the hell are you doing???!!” I shout in the early morning.

“Don’t shout, you stupid!” Irene shouts back. I sit, so she’s straddling my lap again

“You’re shouting too! Why are you touching me in the early morning, you ert!” I said.

“What do you mean?! My hair stuck in your blouse bottom, and it’s so hard to untangle it, so I have to it!” Irene defend herself. I look down and saw her hair stuck between my button, I sigh, how can her hair be stuck there?

“How…?” I ask then give up when I saw Irene having a hard time taking her hair out of my buttons.

“So can I your blouse now?” Irene asks. I just give her a weak nod, a little dizzy from suddenly wake I had just now.

“Oh wait, no! I don’t have bra!” I said.

“So what? I saw you since we were little” Irene said. “Plus, as if I will see something!” Irene teases my small .

“You’re so mean!” I said. Irene laugh then it when she finishes undo it, I look away as I’m shy that I have a small .

When I thought she would button it again, she takes my blouse entirely away and my eyes wide when she pushed me to lay down in my bed.

“What are you doing…?” She must sense the nervousness that I have.

Irene starts touching my cheeks, and her fingers linger in my lips a little longer then move into my jaw, tracing it. I’m so nervous because Irene never do this with me but I can’t stop her because I’m nervous she won’t talk to me if I stop her. She caresses my collarbone then goes to my , I gulp with she began massaging my chest.

“Massaging it, they say it will help your s a little bit bigger,” Irene said with a smirk. Then she pinches my s, and I moan a little. “You sound so y, Seul, how come I only know it now?” Irene asks. Irene stops and leans to capture of lips.

“Breakfast is ready.”

 

 

We both look where it comes from then we saw my mom, with a poker face as always.

“Sorry for disturbing your morning,” My mom said then close the door again.

“Mom!! Let me explain!!” I said. Irene starts laughing at me. “Don’t leave me here!!!” Irene gets up, and I get up as well and pick up my blouse and button it as soon as possible. Irene back hug me.

“The reason why I’m upset yesterday night is that people are starting to take an interest in you, I’m worried that they will influence you. Just stay the same Seulgi, don’t leave me.” Irene said while kissing me in the neck. “They’re not that good influence, they might put some dirt in your head, so please, stay away from them,” Irene said. I just nod, and we both have our breakfast with my awkward mom. “I will take you out later, I promise,” Irene said

 

“Hey! You never told us your friends with Irene!” Joy said after smacking my head.

“You two are the talk today, and Irene even wipe your sweat!” Wendy said.

“Oh gosh, you’re so lucky! How the two of you become friends? When you’re so awkward with everything” Yeri said.

“That hurts!” I said. “We’re childhood friends,” I said.

“………. Huh?” The three said in unison.

“We become friends because we’re neighbor and we grow up together. She is Joohyun, the one that mom keeps talking about.” I said.

“She’s the one your mom keeps talking about?” Wendy asks.

“The one who is going into your room at late at night by the window?” Joy asks.

“The one who you might date in the future?!” Yeri asks.

“HUH?” I ask. “Mom knows about Joohyun’s rope?” I ask. They laugh, and they nod.

“Your mom said she enters your room once and see a beautiful rope and wonder what the purpose of it is then she stay up all night one day and realize it’s for Irene climbing it to your room!” Wendy said then they all laugh.

“Whoa, you might date her!” Yeri said.

“No, what are you guys thinking? We’re only friends!” I said. When I say we’re just friends, I always wonder if we indeed just a friend. Irene’s actions nowadays are not something you do with your friends.

“Yeah, a friend making that effort for many years is just a friend, yeah,” Joy said.

“But really, your mom said that Irene had been doing it for four years now. It has been a long time.” Wendy said.

“But I’m serious, and we’re only friends. You see, she’s having a date with anyone.” I reason then they look suspicious while looking at me.

“Well, that’s right, Irene keeps seeing you every night though,” Yeri said.

“Well, she promises something to me,” I said. Now they look curious.

“What promises?” Joy asks.

“That she will be the last person I will see before I sleep…” I said it with a low voice that it’s come out as a whisper.

“THAT’S SO SWEET!” Wendy shouts then the two laugh at her funny expression. “I SHIP IT!!!!” Wendy added. We laugh as her face continue looking so funny.  

 

Irene’s promise broken again, I wait for her call or text about taking me out, but none of them come. I shouldn’t be disappointed because this is not the first time, but I still feel sad every time she breaks her promises. It’s almost 11 pm, yet I haven’t received any calls or text, maybe she will break her promises about the person I will see before I sleep. I just sigh and decide to go to bed. My phone suddenly rings, and it’s a call from Irene.

Seulgi: What?

Irene: Sorry, something comes up, I just finish it. Sorry that I didn’t take you out, I will take you out tomorrow. I promise.

Seulgi: okay, no need to do that. (I shouldn’t get angry, right? I’m nothing but a friend to her after all)

Irene: Please, don’t say that, open your window for me.

I look at my window and see her with her sorry face and sad face. I open the window and throw her personalize rope. After successfully climbing it, she seats at the window while I’m between her legs.

“Did you wait for me?” Irene asks.

“No.” Why did I even denied that I wait? Wrong move.

“Then why are you still awake?” Irene asks with a small smile. I bet it will turn into a smirk if I tell her that I indeed wait for her.

“I just finish my homework,” I said. Irene pulls me closer by the waist. I know that I’m blushing, so I just look away while I put my hands on her shoulder.

“Sorry that I didn’t make it,” Irene said.

“It’s really fine, I’m already numb about it so don’t worry,” I said. I lied, it’s still hurt every time Irene breaks it and every time I ask, Irene won’t tell it to me why she can’t make it. Not knowing the reasons hurts me more.

“I’m so sorry,” Irene said then takes my right hand and kiss my palm. Why is she like this? Why she's sweet to me? She used to be savage to me and tease me none stop, what are we now? I don’t want to ask because every time I ask, I always get vague answers and I got confused all the way. “I promise, I won’t repeat it.” She added. Irene let go of my hand, and I put it back on her shoulder. 

“Please, stop promising, I don’t know what to expect every time you promise something,” I said as a look away from her. I heard Irene sigh and nod.

“I’m sorry,” Irene said. Irene suddenly pulls me by my nape.

 

Irene kiss me.

 

“Since it's 11:11, I wish for you never to stop believing in me,” Irene said before kissing me again.  

 

---------------------------------------

I don't know if my mind, body, and soul are ready for Peek-A-Boo tomorrow, I'm already dying from the teasers. Gosh, I really like that one SeulRene teaser picture!! 

How did you guys become a SeulRene fan? 
I'm originally a WenRene fan, and I watch some FMVs on youtube,  I encounter a SeulRene FMV suddenly I died from the sweetness. I always feel that Seulgi have a crush on Irene and it's so cute. Seulgi is awkward but sweet to Irene; my heart is crashing every time they have a moment!