Don’t forget to say I love you

Symmetry
Please log in to read the full chapter

    Moonbyul woke up alone. She would have been concerned had she not still in been Wheein’s soft bed. The sounds of clinking in the kitchen was like music to her ears, and it brought a small smile to her lips. The full effect the accident had on her body was rearing it’s ugly head as Moonbyul tried to get out of bed. Her whole body was sore, and she wanted nothing more but to lay still, but her bladder had other plans.

    Wheein watched as the rapper grunted her way to the bathroom. She felt much the same from her spot in the living room. Two bowls of cereal sat on the coffee table, a jug of milk beside them and Wheein dreaded having to reach back across the couch to pour her own milk.

    “How the hell did we manage to have ?” Moonbyul shouted from the bathroom with a hearty laugh at their current bodily state.

    “You’re feeling it too then? Good now get over here and help me pour this stupid milk.” Wheein whined childishly, “I thought if I stretched a little it would help but all I’ve managed to do is sit here.”

    “You big baby.” Moonbyul slowly made her way over to the couch, stretched then kissed the top of Wheein's head, "Thanks for not disappearing again."

    Wheein looked up at Moonbyul truly taking in the things that she was saying for the first time with a sober mind and heart. It pained her as it sank in and she wanted nothing more than to hold onto Moonbyul tightly until the fear left her heart. It was going to be a lazy week as the girls recovered and Wheein wanted to take full advantage of it.

    "Hyejin is probably going to come over later." Moonbyul said looking down at her phone as the group text thread became active, "Solar too and she’s bringing movies."

    Wheein couldn't contain the words in her heart anymore, "I'm sorry Byul-ah. I should have listened better I was very selfish yesterday."

Moonbyul looked at her surprised and put down her phone to listen with her full attention.

    "I need you to know that you will always have my heart whether that is here in the real world or in that strange reality you told me about. You hold my heart to do what you wish to with it. You can cherish it or stomp on it until it is flat. I can be your protector this time if you let me."

    Moonbyul wiped a tear before it could run down Wheein's cheek, "I love you too.”

    “Will you forgive me for being such a selfish person when you needed me so much?”

    “I will if you come over here and let me just hold you some more.”

    Wheein groaned as she stood up but felt her soreness beginning to be more bearable and let herself fall on the couch beside Moonbyul. The older girl wrapped her arms around Wheein and pulled her closer.

    “I’m going to tell you something.” Moonbyul hesitated for a moment, “I’m kinda scared to say it out loud actually.”

    “Saying it out loud is better than letting it poison your heart.”

    “I…I don’t know what is real anymore. Is this real or is the other place real?”

    “Which one does your heart

Please log in to read the full chapter