CHAPTER 002

Lost Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

002

I moved in a daze along with the crowd to my next class like little fishes in a stream, going with the current. The vision was playing in my mind repeatedly: Chanyeol’s awed look, the loving stare he gave me, how he leaned towards me and I could smell the musky scent of his cologne, his breath against my neck as he whispered in his deep rumbling voice. I suddenly stopped in my track. No! I cannot be thinking about these horrible things!

A person bumped into my back when I stopped, and we almost toppled over together. “Why in the sweet name of avocados did you stop??” A deep, angry voice hissed behind me. I turned around so fast that I stumbled a little. I was facing Park Chanyeol and he looked annoyed.

“Why the are you following me?” my eyebrows came together.

Chanyeol scoffed “You were crying left and right, I had to make sure you were okay” He said cockily. I rolled my eyes.

“I’m fine, leave me alone, Park Chanyeol” This was how it’s supposed to be. We’re supposed to hate each other. How could we marry each other in the future?

Then Chanyeol did something I didn’t expect him to do: he smiled. Then he leaned down towards me, bringing our faces closer together. I was reminded of the vision again, but he wasn’t using the same cologne, the sweet smell of apples came off him now. I basked in his scent as I took a sharp intake of breath. Our faces were so near Chanyeol became cross-eyed, but he kept the eye contact without so much as a blink and I was frozen.

“We have the next class together, it’s Monday, all of our classes are the same, Dongyi” he whispered with a smirk on his lips. He pulled away, but I could catch a small flicker of his eyes towards my lips as he did so. He then looked confused. “Why aren’t you getting angry? Don’t tell me my perfect score in the test gave you a lady-, do you want me now?” Chanyeol asked in a mocking tone and that snapped me out of the daze.

I shoved him hard and muttered “Jerk!” before stalking off to my next class. It came out a little weak, but my knees were jelly. How was I supposed to avoid Park Chanyeol when fate decided to be a and got most of our classes together? I could hear him chuckling behind me as we made our way to the next class.

I could hear a faint mumble from Chanyeol which sounded something like “You love me” and I couldn’t help but gulp as I pushed open the classroom door.

 

 

“I’m home!” I called out from the door of our apartment. I closed the door behind me as I changed into the house slippers. I just got back from ice cream with Somi and all I have to say is that I don’t thank God enough for her presence in my life. Everyone needs a Somi in their lives, she cheers me up like no other.

My mom peeked from the kitchen in her pink apron. I looked nothing like my mother, most of my features came from my father but our personalities matched which sometimes lead to arguments but at the end of the day we only have each other. Her hair was long and had soft curls in them. This made her look soft and feminine. Her face was small, and everything was proportioned nicely: cute little slanted eyes, small button nose and full soft lips. The only thing we had in common was that we were both small women with a small build, a fact th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter