CHAPTER 001

Lost Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

001

The teacher handed me my test paper on the table and a wave of Deja vu hit me. Without even seeing the paper I knew my score, but I did anyway. A large ‘95’ was written in front in red ink. It was one of my visions from last week and even though it was quite a large number I didn’t want to take any chances and studied for all my tests.

“Dongyi, what did you get?” Kang Somi whispered beside me and held out her paper for me to see. I gave her a smile and held up my paper. Her score was only two marks below mine and we celebrated silently in our seats.  Mine didn’t come as a surprise though but I wiggled around with Somi in our seats. “Ice cream, later!” She whispered excitedly, and I nodded along with her. The teacher cleared demanding our attention in front of the class and that was the end of it.

I’ll let you in on a little secret: I see the future at random times. It’s not really a useful talent and I can’t use it to be a superhero nor do I want to even make heads nor tails of my short visions. Usually I realise that the visions were being fulfilled thirty seconds before it happens. It’s the most useless ability a superhero could ever have: realisation that you ed up or succeeded at the very last second.

“Did I just one up you again?” a deep voice coming from my other side asked cockily. My head turned towards the voice with a deep scowl on my face. Chanyeol sat there with a smirk, holding out his paper with a big fat ‘100’ written on it and an ‘excellent’ underneath it. The only excellent thing about Chanyeol was his ability to annoy me by being a total .

Today his hair was pushed back, much to the delight of the women population in the school. He always looked soft in front of everyone else, but I was a reluctant exception, I only receive smug looks and a teasing deep voice. I absolutely hate his guts. “” I hissed through my teeth, much to his delight.

It didn’t escape the teacher’s attention that my head was turning towards Chanyeol and he was busy suppressing his chuckle. “We don’t need another episode of ‘keeping up with Park Chanyeol and Lee Dongyi’s fights’” She said sternly from the front of the class and everyone turned towards us. “You know, if you keep fighting you guys are going end up marrying each other” And with a smile she proceeded with the lesson.

That got my attention back to the front of the classroom with my cheeks puffed out. From the corner of my eyes I could see that Chanyeol’s cheeky grin was also wiped off from his face. This teacher really knows how to kill everyone’s mood in the morning. The scary prospect of getting married to Chanyeol flooded my mind. Why would I want to ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter