Lily's family

Autumn Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their lunch everybody decided to do a bit of sightseeing and a little shopping around Pitt Street. However after 2 hours of shopping, they decided to go to Hyde Park when the kids started to whine out of boredom (only because they already got what that want). This led the kids to cheer loudly attracting other shoppers that only send them understanding smiles.

Jackson being the ever so energetic and cheerful uncle that he is, decided to pick up the nearest two girls (which happend to be Kylie and Aimee) before taking off first to the park. Looking at what Jackson did, Mark decided to do the same with Leila and Lily (well you have to be fair to everyone right). Due to this, it got the grandparents worried and started to shout at them to stop running in Mandarin which only got ignore by both Jackson and Mark. The rest could only shake their head in amuse looking at the scene in front of them. Even if the kids and their uncles are way ahead from the group, they can still hear their loud laughter. The group just take their sweet time walking towards the park since they know that Mark was there to be the responsible adult to take care of the children for a while (everybody know how Jackson is when he gets a little bit hype so basically Mark has to take care of 5 kids instead of 4).

When they reach the park, a scene of Jackson was laying on the grass with 3 little girls on top of him preventing him from getting up while Mark was sitting a few feet behind them with Lily talking animatedly about her life that he missed when he was away on his lap greeted them. The two of them seems to be in their little bubble ignoring other people around them making everybody smile at the sight. Everybody with exceptional of Tammy (Mark’s older sister) and Sarah that decide to take a seat at the bench start making their way towards Jackson when Jackson start calling for help from Papa and Mama Tuan. Immediately upon reaching them, the three girls start launching themselves towards their grandparents making Jackson sigh in relief.

“Grandpa, we won! We beat the monster!” claimed Aimee, the youngest of the three.

“Wow! Good job girls. Come on, let’s go to the fountain.” said Papa Tuan

“Ok. Let me call Lily first.” replied Leila making both papa and mama Tuan look towards Lily and Mark

“No need. Let her play with your uncle Mark.” said Mama Tuan after seeing the smile on Lily as she was so focus on telling Mark a story that she sure Mark has heard about it a million time from her whenever he has a chance to skype her judging from the smile that is on her son’s face.

“Ok. Let’s go Grandpa, Grandma.” said Kylie while dragging her grandpa in one hand and her sister in another with her grandma and Aimee followed behind.

“Hey wait for me!” shouted Jackson before running behind them

“Me too.” “Us too” in the end everybody end up following them with the exception of Mark, Lily and the two ladies that are sitting on the bench.

“Those two really in their little world. They didn’t realise that everybody’s gone.” said Tammy finding it amusing that her little brother is so smitten by Lily.

“That really usually happen. I suddenly do not exists in Lily’s world whenever Mark in the picture. This include whenever they are skyping. I begin to believe that she loves Mark more than me.” replied Sarah

“At the beginning Kylie and Leila were jealous at Lily since their favourite uncle attention no longer on them alone and they thought that their uncle Mark no longer loves them. We really had a hard time explaining to them that it’s not the case, it’s just that they need to share their uncle with Lily. We have to wipe a lot of tears whenever that happened. It was kinda funny and sad situation at the same time.” said Tammy in amused tone

“I’m sorry. They would not have to experience that if it wasn’t for me.” said Sarah

“Don’t be. They bound to experience that sooner or later.” replied Tammy

“Tammy. I’m truly am sorry. If I just told Jinki about Lily back then all of this wouldn’t happened. Mark would be spending his every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter