Tuan household

Autumn Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Noise is not a stranger to Tuan’s household especially when all s are present in the house. It is a miracle that Mark has yet to receive any noise complaint from his neighbours. Maybe the fact that his unit is on the very top of the building and there are only two units on his floor and the other unit belongs to the contributor of most noise in his house. However, right now his house feels more like a night market rather than a family home. His princess and band mates are excitedly playing with two new members of his family even if several of them are allergic. While here he is sitting alone in his home studio just to get away from the noise. Mark beginning to question his own decision on adopting two new kittens behind Sarah’s back just because his princess giving him her puppy eyes. After all he is more of dog person than cat. He is sure going to get an ear full from Sarah when she come home. Sarah is right about his being whipped for his daughter. Just when Mark about to shut his eyes, the door to his studio open and two guys walk in before taking a seat on the sofa that he is currently sitting.

 

“Miss Tuan is hungry so are the rest of the guys. I just want to know what should I order for the princess?” asked GOT7’s manager to Mark

“Why don’t you ask her hyung?” replied Mark

“She asked me to asked her daddy.”

“Order anything hyung. Just do not order anything with pork in it. She hates pork.” replied Mark

“I thought that she’s allergic to pork.” said Jaebum

“Nope. She just said that she allergic to something if she hates it. There is one time when she is upset with Jackson she suddenly yell at him saying that she is allergic to her papa Jackson. You should see the look on Jackson’s face at that time.” replied Mark while laughing

“Ok. How about you and Sarah?”

“Something spicy for both of us.”

“Alright then. I will be back in an hour.”

“Hyung wait, used my card to pay for them. My wallet is on the coffee table.”

“No need. Bambam already gave me his card. So I’m definitely buying expensive foods. It is a rare occasion that he wanted to treat us. See you soon.”

With that, the manager walk out the room not forgetting to shut the door before leaving to buy food for everyone. Looking at the fact that JB has not make any move to leave the room, Mark knows that there is something that his leader wanted to discuss with him. After all there is no way in hell, his leader is willingly choose to accompany him instead of playing with the kittens. After all the man is known for his love for cats. JB also is the one that making sure that Mark’s home is safe for the kitten as well as help Mark bought all the necessity for the cats and set up one of Mark’s empty room to cat’s heaven.

“Can you just say what is on your mind instead of observing my every single movement.” said Mark still with his eyes close

“Why are you hiding in here instead of joining the others?”

“Too much noise and energy. I just want a peace and quiet for a while before Sarah barge in here demanding an explanation on the two furry babies that our daughter decided to adopt as her siblings.”

“Hey don’t blame my god daughter on this! You were the one that agree with her. You can always say no to her.”

“You know that is not possible. No one can say no to her when she give her puppy eyes. Now tell me the real reason why you are here?”

“Okay I’m going straight to the point. What is up with you these days? You have been acting weird since Sarah’s arrival. You are quieter than usual and that really says a lot since you normally quiet.”

“I don’t know maybe I just overwhelm with everything. I’m not used to having Lily so close to me all the time. I don’t have to worry about people finding out about her in Sydney while here I need to be careful when going out with her. I guess I’m just worry that she can’t enjoyed normal life because she is some kinda my secret that people can’t find out.”

“Mark, have you ever think of telling the public about her?”

“I want to but I know that I can’t. Each one of us has the responsibility to protect GOT7’s name. If people find out about me having a daughter all our hard work will go down the drain.”

“Tell them the truth, Mark.”

“T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter