Her reason

Autumn Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even after being in Seoul for two weeks now, Sarah still feels weird when walking around the city alone. Over the past two weeks she has been busy settling in her new office. Meeting after meeting in her workplace left her very little energy to do everything else. Lucky for her, Mark manage to hire a full time nanny and a house keeper to help out with their house and Lily. In addition, Mark manage to get 3 days off to help Lily settling in her new environment as well as introducing Lily’s new language teachers (which also happen to be his old language teachers at JYP) to his daughter. As for Lily, she was just having a blast since she’s able to play with her father and her uncles almost every day. She don’t really mind having to switch from using English to Korean when speaking to people. She still using English with her parents and occasionally using Mandarin with Mark and Jackson if she wants to keep their conversation secret from her mom. As for GOT7, Mark’s and Sarah’s house has become their regular hangout place. They have been coming to the house almost every day if their schedule allow which made Mark regret buying a house so close to s' house as well as their dorm (they're literally lives 5 minutes walks away from each other except for Jackson which happened to be his next door neighbour) also giving them the passcode to his home. Jackson has been in Mark’s home more than his own for the past two weeks. He even been sleeping over in Mark’s house rather than his own (which Mark didn’t get it since his house is literally right next door and Jackson even went back home just to get ready for bed and come in again just to sleep in one of Mark’s guest room).

In short, Sarah’s life has been in chaos both at home as well as at work which left her no time to meet up with her best friend which also happened to be her doctor. Finally, after two weeks in Seoul they manage to agree on the time that suit both of their schedule. Entering a very familiar café that holds so many memories is hard but this is the only place that she comfortable enough to talk about the issue as it is a very secluded café where not a lot of people know about it. Looking around the café, Sarah notice there are not much change from her last visit. She immediately walks towards the counter to place her order before taking a seat at their usual spot. Short after making herself comfortable, her order arrived. Just as she about to text her Tasha informing her on her arrival, she notice someone took a seat on the opposite of her. Just as she lift her head to look at the new occupant she was greeted with the brightest smile of her best friend.

“You’re alone? I thought that I might be able to see the little princess today.” said Tasha as soon as she manage to get Sarah attention

“Sorry. She wanted to follow Mark to practise. Saying that he needed her assistance to learn new chorography. I swear those two are up to no goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter