The truth

Autumn Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum can’t believe that he and a couple of Mark’s bodyguards are currently running around a pet supplies shop franticly looking for a very active two year old girl. To make the matter worst is that the store is know to be the biggest pet store in South Korea. He swear he only look away for 2 seconds and later found out that Lily was gone. The only thing that was running through his mind is how all his band mates will kill him if he fail to find Lily. Why is this happening now when it is his turn to babysit Lily when he is known as one of the most mature and responsible in his group. Just when he was about to pass an aisle, he heard Lily voice answering to stranger’s questions. From her answer, Jaebum just glad that it seems that the stranger was trying to help Lily finding her guardian. Without wasting any more time he made his way to Lily and saw that a man squatting while talking to Lily. Since the stranger were back facing Jaebum can’t really know what he looks like. The only thing that he can see was his blond hair. Jaebum just hope that the stranger would not recognise him as that will be another problem if that would be the case.

“Lily! Where have you been? I was worried! You shouldn’t run off like that!” said Jaebum as soon as he is close enough to Lily

“I’m sorry papa. I saw this really cute dog and I just follow her. Then I got lost. Sorry papa.” replied Lily as soon as Jaebum right in front of her.

“It’s okay. Just don’t do that again. I don’t know what I will do if anything happen to you.” said Jaebum while carrying Lily to hug her.

“I’m sorry papa. This uncle was trying to help me find you.” said Lily while in Jaebum hug

“Jaebum?” said the stranger right before Jaebum manage to take a good look at his face.

“! ! !” the only thought that was running through Jaebum’s brain as soon as he hear the stranger’s voice. The voice that he would recognize in a heart beat. The voice belongs to one of many people that are not suppose to know of Lily’s existence. Now he is for sure knows that not just his band mates but also Sarah will kill him if they ever find out about this. So much for having a date with Lily to buy supplies for the kittens and his cats as well as birthday presents for Mark, Jinyoung and Youngjae. This is not how he plans to spend his off day.

“Hyung.” answered a very nervous Jaebum

“Who is this? Is she your daughter? Don’t tell me that you suddenly got yourself a daughter this big.” just before Jaebum manage to answer, he saw Gyusik and the two bodyguards approaching them. After seeing them, Jaebum knows that this going to get worst. Lily for sure will try to get down from him to go to Gyusik and the man before him will piece everything together. How the heck he can get out of this situation without revealing the truth to the man in front of him. As if on cue, Lily starts demanding to get down so that she can approach Gyusik.

“Papa, I want to go to uncle. I miss him.” demand Lily in English.

In the distance, Jaebum can see how both him and Gyusik were dumbfounded on the current situation. Leaving no choice Jaebum was force to put down Lily and see how the 2 years old girl run and hug Gyusik. Sending signals to Gyusik as well as the bodyguards to bring Lily somewhere else, the four of them left the aisle leaving Jaebum and the man to talk.

“And how the heck did Gyusik hyung knows your daughter?”

“Hyung, let’s go the cafe next door and talk. I will explain everything there.” answered Jaebum before leading the way to the cafe.

Lucky for Jaebum the cafe that they are currently in has a private room where they can talk without worrying about other people. After ordering their drinks and desserts both of them took a seat in their private room. They were surrounded with silent as they are waiting for their order. Jaebum took the chance to text Mark about what is happening. Not even 5 seconds later, he receive a reply from Mark asking him to just telling the man the truth and begged him to keep it as a secret for now. This left Jaebum puzzled as the man sitting before him is someone that is in the same group with Jinki and close to the man. Telling the man the truth might risk Jinki finding out about Lily and Sarah. Jaebum replied back to Mark’s text with his concern but the only reply he received back from Mark is ‘Trust me on this. I will find a way out of all of this. I don’t want to keep Lily as a secret anymore. This a start.’ Right after Jaebum finish reading Mark’s text, an employee of the cafe walks in with their order and start serving them on the table. After taking his first sip on his ice americano, Jaebum ready to start the conversation with his senior that was once close to his group.

“Jonghyun hyung before I start explaining everything promise me that you won’t tell anyone about this especially your SHINee’s members.” said Jaebum look straight into Jonghyun’s eyes.

“What happend to us Jaebum? We used to never keep any secret between the two groups. Now we barely exchange any word with each other for the past 3 years.”

“When the divorce happened we na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter