Welcome to Korea

Autumn Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1st September 2017

Seoul, South Korea

After almost 9 hours of flight, a woman and her daughter finally step out from the arrival hall of the bustling Incheon-Seoul Airport. Looking around, suddenly all the memory of everything that happened in this city hits Sarah all at once. She didn’t even notice that she accidently tighten her hold on Lily’s hand that resulted the toddler to scream in pain. This resulted Sarah to let go of her hold and immediately check if she cause her daughter any injury while profusely apologise to her.

“Oh my God! Baby, I’m so sorry. I didn’t meant to do that. My mind is not in the right place. I’m sorry baby. Are you okay?” said Sarah frantically while checking on Lily’s small hand.

“It’s okay mummy. I’m good. But can we go now? I’m tired.” replied Lily

“Alright princess. Let’s go and get us a taxi then.”

“Let’s go. Hurry up mummy. I want to see daddy and papas. I miss them.”

As soon as Lily finish saying her sentences, someone approach both of them and without saying a word he starts pushing their luggage cart towards the car park.

“Oppa!”

“Uncle!”

“Come on both of you. I need to get you home safely.”

Noticing that there are increasing in distances between the two ladies and the man, both of them begin to walk fast behind the man.

“What are you doing here oppa? How did you even know that we’re coming here?” asked Sarah once both of them able to keep up with Gyusik

“Mark asked for my help to pick up both of you. He said something about GOT7 having different schedules resulted that none of their managers free to pick you up at the airport.”

“How about you? I don’t think that your group is free from any schedule.”

“They’ll survive without me for a day. Besides they are just preparing for their concert right now, they don’t need all five managers with them.”

“What are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter