Their space

Autumn Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years. It took Jinki two years after his divorce to step into the house that he once shared with Sarah. Even after two years he only step inside his house if it is really necessary to do so. Being in a space that holds so many memories of them is so hard for Jinki to even step in even just for a moment. The house that they purchase together after looking at more a dozen other. A house that showcase two different style and taste that somehow works well together. A house that not only holds a sweet and wonderful memories but also a painful one that Jinki can’t seem to forget. The house that become the only witness on their love as well as betrayal. A house that at the very beginning is the place where he always look forward to end his days until it become a place that feels like a chore that he must do by the end of the day.

Today after three months of doing his best to avoid from going home, he has no choice but to do so when none of his managers are free to get the important documents that required for his Japan visa renewal. Jinki wants nothing more than to find the documents as quick as possible and get the hell out there. As if the universal does not agree with him, after almost an hour of search, he still fail to find the said documents. When he just about to give up, he suddenly remember it was Sarah that previously keep all the documents required for his visa and he know exactly where his ex-wife kept all the important document. Her office.

Jinki’s heartbeat keep on increasing as he is getting nearer to Sarah’s home office. The place that become her safe haven when their marriage is hitting rock bottom. The place that she spend most of her time away from Jinki. Today marks the second time Jinki ever enter the room as he always respected Sarah needs f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter