Her present

Autumn Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sydney, Australia

3 years later

Sarah truly loves her job. After all interior design is her passion. However, there are one thing that make her question her career choice. When she was force to works on Saturday. Sure it only happen when there are big projects with the dateline around the corner but when it happen she was force to find someone to babysit her daughter since her babysitter always seems to be out of town on the weekend. This usually led her to drop of Lily at Jackson’s brother house. That rare weekend unfortunately falls on this Saturday. Last night just as she managed to put Lily to bed, she received a text from her boss informing her that their client requested a meeting with them on Saturday morning. Since it is one of their biggest client, they have no choice but to agree on their request. With a sigh, Sarah immediately dial up Jackson’s brother’s number to ask him for a favour to babysit Lily just until lunch time since it will be just a short meeting to explain on the design. As always he agree with the request since Lily and Aimee (his daughter) are best friend since birth. Like people say that being a single parent is not easy however the people around her make it 100 times easier. She truly thankful to the people around her, that willing to help out when time like this happen.

It's 1 o’clock in the afternoon when Sarah finally walk out of her office building which located at Sydney CBD. The meeting took longer than she anticipate and now she is late to pick up Lily from Aimee’s house. Just when she was about to rush to her car. She heard her baby girl’s voice calling her and followed by the other 3 little voices.

“Mommy!” shout a very excited Lily

“Auntie!”

As soon as Sarah heard those voices, she turn around towards the voices. Immediately after turning around, she was greet by 4 little girls running towards her with each holding an ice cream on their hands. Upon seeing the girls, Sarah bend down and open her arms wide to welcome the 4 girls in a hug. Sarah release the hug when she feels that the children have enough and begin to wipe the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter