APPA!!!

Fanboys OVERLOAD (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa!!" Dara said opening the door to her dad's office in their house. She saw her dad sitting behind his desk signing

"Neh?"

"Can I go out tomorrow?" Dara asked her dad, who was doing something on his computer.

Yang Hyun Suk, looked at his daughter and raised an eyebrow, wondering where his precious Princess is going when it is rare for her to leave the house when there's nothing important.

"Wae?"

"I wanna visit Junmyeon Oppa tomorrow... And he also said that if possible, he is going to introduce the other members to me." Dara smiled cutely in front of her dad, hoping that he will allow her to go.

"Can't you move it to a different day?" Hyun Suk asked taking his eyes of his computer to look at his daughter, only to see her smilling cutely at him.

"Aniyo. It really has to be tomorrow!" Dara said looking at her dad. "Please Appa! I haven't talked to Myeon-myeon Oppa like old times for so long already. Please Appa!!!" Dara added with matching puppy dog eyes.

"Do you really want to go?" Hyun Suk asked trying to avoid his daughter's cute puppy dog eyes aimed towards him.

"Neh.Neh!!" Dara excitedly said while clutching the arm of the chair she's sitting on trying hard not to start jumping from joy.

"Okay, you may go-"

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you Appa!!" Dara squealed running around her dad's table and hugging him tightly.

"But... Remember to be careful, you know how the saesang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter