"Umma's Poor Baby Panda"

Fanboys OVERLOAD (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Sniff*

*Sniff*

"Yah, Panda stop crying already!" Luhan said throwing a water bottle on the said member's direction

. Tao cried harder when the water bottle hit his injured hand. (His hand was the one that got stepped on in Chapter 1) "Hey! Don't do that!" Suho scolded as he walked out of the kitchen carrying an ice pack for Tao's hand. Suho sat down beside Tao on the sofa and gently pressed the ice pack on his hand.

"If it wasn't because of you, Lu-ge I wouldn't even have hurt my left hand." Tao said while looking at his deer - like Chinese gege.

"It wasn't my fault that you were so clumsy and decided to crawl on the floor." Luhan defended.

"I didn't choose to crawl on the floor, someone pushed me so I fell!" Tao said. Suho sighed irritated with the bickering.

"Yah! The both of you. SHUT UP!!" Kris growled making everyone in the dorm silent. Kris took a deep breath and looked at the other members.

"Okay. You guys know that we have a greater problem. I know we all should have already been prepared for this - cause you all know, Dara noona is famous among the other idols especially male."

All of the EXO boys looked at each other nodding their head, knowing that Kris is right. Each and every idol knows that if it comes to a woman who is very popular and known among idols it would be 2ne1's Sandara Park. They don't blame them though, she is undeniably beautiful - inside and out.

"Kris hyung is rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter