Long Time

Fanboys OVERLOAD (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Annyeong! So I haven't been able to update this story lately and I am so sorry but I will try to update as much as possible. Annyeong!!!)

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

EXO K's leader, Suho headed straight to his room that he shares with Sehun, while the other members just sat on the sofa wanting to rest their feet for a little while.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" Kyungsoo asked while standing up planning to go to the kitchen to cook all of them dinner.

"Anything is fine Soo. Just cook something that is easy and quick to cook, its getting late." Kris said not wanting their "Cooking Umma" to get even more tired. Kyungsoo nodded walking to the direction of the kitchen to cook their dinner while the others just turned the TV on and started watching Sponge Bob. Suho sighed laying down on his bed thinking about his encounter with 'her' earlier at the SBS Gayo Daejeon. He so badly wanted to talk to her but his fear of causing a scandal about them got the best of him. The fans and media doesn't even know a single thing about him and 'her'. Suho signed for the nth time that night and decided to text her, knowing she is more comfortable in texting.

 

From: Myeon-Myeon^_^

To: San-Sandy°_°

Hi! Congratulations about earlier. You girls deserve it, you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter