Good News!!

Fanboys OVERLOAD (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah, home sweet home!" Dara sighed throwing herself in the long sofa that they have in their living room.

"Is that you Dara unnie?" Dara heard their amazing maknae's voice coming from the kitchen. Dara got up from the sofa and went to the kitchen where she saw Minzi cooking. "Neh, Mingki-ah where's Bom-ah and CL?" she asked while walking near the maknae to take apeak at what she is making.

"Oh, Sajangnim calledand asked them to go to his office 'cause he has some important things to discuss with them, and he said he didn't want to disturb your coffee date with Junmyeon Oppa!"

Dara nodded and told her that she will just go to her room first to take a much needed nap, because she wasn't able to really sleep the night before beause of the work that she has to finish.

"Okay, I will just call you if CL unnie and Bom unnie is here already!" Minzi called out to Dara who was already crossing the living room going to her room to take a nap.

 

**********************EXO'S DORM*****************

 

"Ugh.. Why is he still not here?" Kris asked mentally pulling his hair due to frustration for the EXO-K leader, who haven't arrived still from his coffee date with their so called "Precious Noona".

"Maybe, they still went somewhere? Or they went shopping? Or maybe they went to the park?" D.O said trying to calm everyone of them, though he gotta admit that even he wants to hit his hyung for hiding something worth a billion won for them.... Well it is about their Dara noona so for them they aren't overreaacting.

"Aisht,when that hyung come home, that first thing that I would to to him once he step foot on this house is that I will choke him and shake him till his head falls off... I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WAS ABLE TO HIDE SOMETHING SOOOOOO BIG FROM US!!!" Sehun said doing some wierd hand gestures and stomping his feet in the middle of their dorm's living room.

"Huh, I will castrate him.. I can't believe he hid my future wife from me!!" Chen exclaimed which earned him a hard smack on his face using a pillow from Lay.

"Yah, stop over reaacting you troll, and what are you talking about Dara noona being your future wife?" Lay asked him standing up and glaring at their troll of a friend.

"Okay, first of all... Ow, that hurt and second yeah Dara noona will be my future wife and I know so...... I already saw the future.... and that is ME and Dara noona ..... FOREVER!!!!" Chen said throwing his fist up.

Chanyeol who was already worked up about the situation was starting to really get angry and with Chen's constantly saying that the future of his Dara noona is to be with him and they are going to have a lot of babies, maybe even up to 50 babies, get's him even more angry and starts to feel like he wants to punch or even choke a certai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter