The Past

Fanboys OVERLOAD (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

****FLASHBACK****

Little Jun-Myeon ran to his mother, who was in the kitchen preparing lunch for the two of them.

"Omma. Omma, there's a car on the driveway next to ours." Junmyeon called while tugging on hismother's dress. His mother turned the stove off and wiped her hands then bent down to his level.

"That must be our new neighbor. Come my little prince let's welcome them to our neighborhood." His Omma said grabbing his hand leading him outside towards the house where their new neighbor moved into.

"Omma, when will Appa arrive?" 7 year-old Dara asked her mother holding her stuffed rabbit that her Appa gave her on her on her 3rd birthday. Eun Ju was about to answer her daughter when she saw a woman and a liitle boy, maybe at the age of 6 was walking towards them. "Later Princess." she simply said and smiled at the woman with her she guess the woman's son.

"Annyonghaseo, welcome o neighborhood. I'm guessing you guys are going to be our new neighbor?." The woman smiledkindly at Eun Ju to which the latter returned.

"Neh, I'm Yang Eun Ju, and this is my daughter, Yang Sandara." The woman smiled at Eun Ju and looked at Dara.

"You have a beautiful daughter. By the way I'm Kim Tae Lee(I don't know the name of Suho's Omma... sorry) and this is my son, Kim Junmyeon. Junmyeon please introduce yourself to the kind lady and her daughter." Tae Lee said lightly pushing her son forward to introduce himself.

"Annyeonghaseo auntie, I'm Kim Junmyeon, I'm 6 years old and I love playing games and my hobby is golfing." Junmyeon said while bowing to Eun Ju.

"Annyeong Junmyeon-ah. I'am Eun Ju but you can call me auntie Ju and this is my daughter Sandara. Introduce yourself to them Princess." Dara walked up to little Junmyeon and bowed in front of him.

"Annyeonghaseo auntie and Junmyeon-ah. I am Yang Sandara but you can call me Dara, I'm 7 years old and I ove singing, acting, and dancing. Nice to meet you Auntie and Junmyeon-ah!" Dara smiled at Junmyeon to which the boy returned.

"Eun Ju-ah, why don't you and Dara come inside our hous for some lunch, so that we could get to know each other more and so that the kids can play." Junmyeon's Omma suggested to which Dara's Omma just nodded and the 4 of them walked towards the Kim's residence.

***END OF FLASHBACK***<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter