Hang Out

Fanboys OVERLOAD (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

Dara woke up at 6:23 a.m due to the sound. She looked at her bedside table and saw that her phone is ringing. She reached for her phone and answered the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Yoeboseo"

"Annyeong, Sandy-yah!" the person on the other line greeted her.

"Oh annyeong Oppa. What can I do for you?" she replied recognizing the voice of the caller.

"Oh nothing. I just called to ask if you are not busy today. So are you busy?"

"Aniyo, I was actually just planning to have a lazy day today. Wae?" she ask curious about why her favorite Oppa is calling her and asking if she is busy, he doesn't usually call her because of his busy schedule.

"I wanted to invite you for coffee, so that we can catch up with some things." Dara nodded her head now understanding why he called.

"Oh okay. We can meet at the coffee shop near your dorm Oppa." she suggested

"Okay, well I have to get ready now. See you in 15-20 minutes?" the person on the other line said

"Neh. See you Oppa!" Dara ended the call and slowly got up the bed to get ready.

 

Meanwhile in the EXO Dorm....

"Kyungsoo, do I look alright? Suho asked his co member who is in the living room watching TV with Jongdae and Baekhyun.

"You look okay hyung." Kyungsoo said giving his Suho-hyung two thumbs up.

"Where are you going hyung?" Tao asked coming out of his room.

"I'm going out." Suho smiled fixing his simple black shirt. Jongdae being his usual troll self got off of the floor and sarted circling around the EXO-K leader, as if inpecting him.

"Can you be a bit more specific hyung?" Sehun said and sat on the sofa looking at their leader.

"I'm just going to go get some coffee." Suho sighed knowing full well that they will now start to interrogate him 'till he spills details or worse they will ask to go with him. And his gut feels doesn't ever fail him because as soon he said that miraculously the rest of EXO are suddenly beside him asking him who he's meeting.

"Yah, what made you all even think that I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter