Cute Kung Fu Panda Mode:On

Fanboys OVERLOAD (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyungs, their coming!!" Sehun hurriedly said to his 11 hyungs when he saw their favorite girl group being ushered inside and towards their seats - which fortunately is beside them. The other members looked at the entrance and sure enough they saw 4 beautiful looking ladies are being ushered to their seats.

"Okay everyone act normal!" Luhan said looking at every member.

Kai looked at him and said "You sure you want 'us' to act 'normal' hyung?."

Luhan sighed and nodded knowing that the word 'normal' for them is not exactly the same 'normal' as the other people's 'normal' term. And he can't let them act like dogs infront of their goddess in their first time brave interaction with her - she might get weirded out or worst they might scare her away....... AND THAT IS A VERY BIG NO!! NO!!.

"Right, okay just.. ju..just act professionally!" He hurriedly said when he saw in his peripheral view that the girls are getting closer. All nodded and started discreetly fixing their suit, wanting to look good and clean in front their goddess noona.

"Okay, here they come." Lay said and they all stood properly and bowed to each member of 2ne1. Tao was stunned when his head accidentally bumped into one of the girls' shoulder. Tao looked up and the horror and fear he felt right on that moment surely beats the feeling he felt when he entered thw Horror House with Sehun, because right now he is more afraid of 'her' getting mad at him.

"Mianhe, Mianh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter