Interrogation Time

Fanboys OVERLOAD (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just another peaceful day at the EXO dorm, Kris, Xiumin and Suho was just in the living room watching TV while the others are doing god knows what.

"Where are the others?" Xiumin asked looking around for the other nine members. Suho shrugged his shoulders not really paying attention to him. He is making his peaceful time more memorable and he is enjoying it as much as he can while the other rowdy boys were still not insight to bug him about Dara.

"I think, I saw Baekhyun and the others go out to buy something. I think they went to the mall to accompany Tao." Kris said briefly looking at Xiumin then turning back to the TV.

"If that's the case... then. Suho-yah!" Xiumin said pulling on Suho's arm to catch his attention. Suho looked at Xiumin and asked "What is it hyung?"

"Since the others are not around... why don't you tell me more about Dara noona, you know the things that other doesn't know. The things that only you know" Xiumin said looking at Suho, his eyes shining with anticipation.

"Aisht, the others are not here and yet here you are bugging me about Dara-ah!" Suho snickered looking at his baozi like hyung. Xiumin looked at Suho and said. "I'm your hyung so you should listen to what I say."

"Yah! Just cause you're our hyungdoesn't mean that I have to tell you everything!" Suho exclaimed and Kris who was beside him on their long sofa glared at him.

"Aisht, he wasn't telling you to tell us everything. He was only telling you tell us a brief information about our favorite noona. And why do you call her just Dara, you have no manners, she is older than you so you should call her noona!!" Kris snickered looking at him accusingly.

"It's okay, she calls me oppa anyway." Suho shrugged at the two who looked at him like he grew two heads.

"And why is that?" Xiumin asked intrigued with what the EXO K leader was telling them. Suho sighed and looked at his two hyungs.

"Well you see....."

 

****FLASHBACK*******

It was a bright sunny day in Seoul, people taking their kids to the park where Dara and Suho was playing with their moms watching them from a distance.

"They get along quite fine, don't you think Eun Ju?" Suho's mom said looking at her son with his only play mate at that time, Yang Sandara, playing tag and running around the park giggling and laughing as they go.

"Mhm. I'm glad Dara finally decided to have a friend of her own. She has always been shy around people, but with Junmyeon, it's like she is a new person, she's the one who would always ask me if Junmyeon is coming over or if Junmyeon arrived already. It's cute looking at the two of them." Yang Eun Ju said looking at her daughte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter