Chapter 2

Done For

You woke up in a now completely different room. This one looked less like a cell and you were actually on a comfortable bed. They you realised why you woke up. Someone was brushing your arm. You jerked up and immediately everything spun around again, blurring your vision and you held your head whimpering again. After your vision got somewhat back to normal you looked for the person that was touching you. It was a man. A really handsome man. Normally in situations like this no one would realise someone was handsome in a situation like this. But this man was so handsome and had some kind of aura around him that made him incredibly handsome even if waves of panic were crashing over you. But it didn't matter if he was handsome you were kidnapped at and even if this guy wasn't the one that kidnapped you, you were pretty sure that he worked with them. The door opened and Sehun stood in the frame. The man looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

'what are doing here? Are you fixed up? Go take a shower or something? And have you ever heard of knocking.' the man said harshly and you were surprised the guys that took you, Sehun, this Tao guy and the other one talked rather respectful. But the way that he spoke to Sehun was more like he was way above Sehun. Sehun shrank with every syllable that left the man's lips and made him look like a small child being scold. 'what about the Casino things... are they fixed.' Sehun looked at his Shoes back hunched slowly wobbled with his toes.

'We're on it Boss. But they changed their position but Suho is on it. And Jongdae is …' Sehun looked at you like he considered if he should talk about this. Whatever this Jongdae guy was doing Sehun wasn't sure if it was safe to talk to the man about it while I was there. Sehun came to the conclusion that it wasn't save to talk about this Jongdae so he bid his tongue. 'doing his job' you wondered a bit what this Jongdae's job was But wait did he just call him boss?! Boss?! So this was the man that ordered Sehun and the others to kill this man in the streets. This guy was the reason you were here and they didn't just killed you. They were afraid of him, so afraid that they took with with them, so afraid that they actually didn't even killed you the second time you tried to escape. Panic rushed through you heavier then before, realising how dangerous that man was when even 3 grown up man were so afraid of him. You started to shake a little bit luckily none of the man noticed.

'No go Sehun and do your Job. And NEVER enter a room again without knocking...understood?' Sehun nodded and raised his face to look at him. You could see a bruise on his jaw that was probably form your escaping attempt.

'Yes Boss. I will not Boss. I am sorry Boss.' he backed out of the room and kicked the door close. The click of the door echoed in your head. You were now alone with this dangerous man. Boss you couldn't forget this word. And Sehun was so afraid, so scared of this man. He was so scared of this man that he killed a man for him and kidnapped you. You looked at the man, his eyes were dark brown. You could definitely see something dangerous in them, a coldness. They looked mysterious but you could see something else hiding behind all those things. Something you couldn't determine, you couldn't even say if it was something good or bad. And this scared you. And then all of the sudden he chuckled. It wasn't a fake or dangerous chuckle, it was a real one, you could see it reach his eyes. He seemed genuinely amused by something.

'you know you landed a few solid punches and messed Tao and Sehun a little bit up. You look a lot worse than them but you hurt them... physically and you definitely hurt their pride. But be happy that you didn't had to put up against Kris... you would have looked a lot worse' he chuckled again and grabbed a wet cloth. He then took your arm. Knowing how potentially dangerous he was you let everything happen to you. He started to clean your wounds and the white cloth slowly turned red, soaking up your blood revealing big dark spots on your skin. They were all over your arm. Marks of Sehun losing it when you hit him, marks of you being helpless. Trapped here with these people that kill without blinking an eye. The Boss was careful,he held your arm firmly but he gently cleaned your wounds. He didn't talked and you barely dared to breath, you were sure he could already hear your heart beating out of your chest.

'you must be hungry' he said after a while. You couldn't form a sentence so you just stayed quiet. 'but I am afraid you have to wait some more.' He took some salve and applied it to your wounds. Him being focused on your arm gave you an opportunity to take a closer look at him. He had a sharp jawline but his features were somewhat warm with his tanned skin. His face was nicely framed by his dark hair. His full lips were slightly parted as he was focused on your arm. He reached a particular painful spot and you flinched, automatically his grip tightened and you quickly looked back at your feet. He got up abruptly and left the room without any word. You sat there motionless. After a few minutes sitting in silence tears fell down your cheeks. You were a hostage, it just hit you. As long as they didn't decide to kill you you were trapped. You would never ever be free again, no one was going to search for you. You made it very clear that you would never get back to your home town, you closed that and you didn't had any friends in this town you were basically invisible. No one would call the police because no one was going to notice that you were missing. You cried for what felt like hours curled up in this bed that was in your cell. Afraid of what these man would do to you, all you could do was to cry. Then the door opened and someone you never seen before stood in the door. This man wasn't really tall and he looked rather innocent.

'Boss said you should go and come to dinner' you looked at him thinking if you could take him down. You probably could take him down he looked a lot easier than Tao and you managed to get past him. But this boss talked about a Kris who was supposed to be worse than Tao or Sehun. Could this be this Kris? Was he really supposed to be stronger than Tao and Sehun.

'Get up' he demanded and you didn't cared to move.

'Get UP!' He barked and stepped into the room.

'No... I don't want to' you managed to say and his expression became angry.

'I didn't asked if you WANT to' he grabbed your arm touching all of your wounds. Tears of pain were falling from your eyes.

'I don't want to' you squealed and leaned away from him so he couldn't drag you along. He grabbed you tighter and you screamed in pain. This man turned you around twisting your arm to your back. He pushed you along a corridor. You were screaming and fighting against him but he just pushed you forward. You screamed and cried as you reached the door. He kicked it open. 10 pairs of eyes looked at you as you were screaming at the top of your lungs fighting against the man that dragged you here. He pushed you towards a chair and all the man looked at you not moving a bit. Just watching you with cold eyes. He pushed you in the chair and you jumped up but he pushed you down violently down.

'SIT DOWN' he hissed and you cried more but you didn't moved. You were in a room with 11 man and you were sure if you didn't cope you wouldn't get out alive.

'Why doesn't she eats with he other girls' asked one of the man's you haven't seen before their boss.

'Because she isn't one of our girls' a girl from us? What was that supposed to mean ? Where am I ? Are they talking about es? We're they planning to make you one as well?  Where did you ended up, who were those people and what did they do for a living?

'Go eat something' the man they all called boss nodded towards you. You were hungry that's for sure and afraid so you silently started to eat still crying. You could feel the eyes burning at you and you tried to steal glances through your hair. You saw Tao looking angry at you he had bruises like Sehun.

'So what do you plan on doing with her ' someone right next to the boss asked him. He didn't looked at you.

'What do you think we should do with her?' He asked looking at you smirking. You shrunk in your seat a shiver running down your spine.

'She saw Chanyeol Tao and Sehun kill' he said and you placed down your cutlery. You remember how casually they shot this guy and just let him be there in he street.

'What should you think we should do with her, kill her she is innocent ' the boss said.

'Not the first innocent we killed and you can't let her be free boss...and you know that' he said softly, respectful but advising. They were talking about killing you while you still sat there. Silent tears were streaming down your cheeks.

'I sure know that Suho' he said pissed. ' but I think she could be helpful here... she is pretty' he said and you could hear the smile on his face. So they were actually thinking about making you a ion. You cried heavier.

'So you think she should work for the casino, she sure is pretty, but will she be good enough for the job.' Sehun said suppressing his anger for you.

'We could see if she can work for us. We could set her up with the girls and they can show her how the job 's done.' The boss said calmly.

'And what if she's not good at the job' a small one with a rather cute face said.

'We can kill her if she's not good I just don't want to waste and opportunity for a good worker' they all nodded.

'Now bring her back to her room' demanded the boss and the small one got up again and dragged you off the chair.

'You better don't do anything stupid or you will regret it' he hissed and dragged you from the table back to your room he took you from. He pushed you in and slammed the door shut. You sat down on your bed thinking about if you could actually do this or if you would rather die. But however you thought about it you couldn't decide if you would be able to end all this. You lay down and the moment your head hit the pillow sleep knocked you out.