Chapter 1

Done For

It was kind of dark already and you hurried home. Today was frustrating, you were searching for a job but somehow no one in this gianormous city was searching for someone working, not even a waitress or something... noting. You been so sick of your small town and quit your job that was emotionally draining you and was getting you depressed but this wasn't a bit better now. You hated your new flat the neighbourhood makes you aware of how much life in a city was different from your so small town. The neighbourhood you now lived in was what people would called quiet but you would call it empty. Compared to the busier and better looking part of the city you barely saw anyone and the people you saw looked rather dodgy. You hurried to the street trying to go home as fast as possible. You been 5 streets away from your little flat when you heard a scream from the little alleyway right next to you. You jumped a little and looked at the alleyway seeing 3 man with guns pointing at another man crouching on the floor.

 

' catch her Tao' one of the man shouted and the one that looked incredibly angry and ran after you. Your instincts clicked and you jumped around running as fast as you can but soon his arms looped around your body and picked you up. You struggled, you kicked around trying to hit him, screaming your lungs out but he was stronger than you. Way much stronger he carried you around like you weighted nothing. You heard a gunshot and you freaked out even more every inch of your body trying to free yourself. This man the one guy called Tao carried you back and you saw the man that was crouching just a few moments ago was now lifeless on the floor, shot.

 

'what should we do with her?' The tall lanky one asked the man next to him.

 

'I don't know.. she saw us.' The other tall man said rubbing his neck with his gun.

 

'should we kill her?' Tao asked tightening his grip around you. You shivered and pushing against his arms. They were talking about it so casually as if they were talking about what they had for dinner. And there was a dead man lying right infront of them and they didn't even care

 

'no Boss would be mad if we killed someone without his orders.' the lanky one said walking closer to you.

 

'But what should we do?' Tao asked and the other man looked at you.

 

'let's take her to Boss he will know.' the lanky one stepped closer finally standing infront of you and hit the side of your head. Darkness crashed around you and your body got numb.

 

The first thing you felt was the throbbing pain in your head and you opened your eyes, whimpering in pain. Then the panic seeped over you as you realised what happened before you out. You jumped up, vision spinning. The Tao guy was still with you standing in the corner eyeing you down. You panicked and looked for a windows, you saw none and the only way you could escape this room was blocked by the Tao guy. You thought for a second if you could take that guy down, but then you remembered how easily he threw you over his shoulder and how you had no affect on him no matter how hard you had tried to free yourself. But then again this was your only chance to free yourself and get out of this alive. You looked at him closely looking for a gun and luckily you couldn't find one. He chuckled.

 

'you really think you can fight me and escape' you froze,it was like he could read your mind. you looked at him,his overconfident smile annoyed you, you weren't a little girl if you really wanted you could hurt him. You took a deep breath again then you darted at him trying to hit him with as much force as you could find in my body and collided against him. He didn't even moved a little bit. You tried to hit him but he simply moved his arm to shield his face and move your hand aside. He laughed which really set you off and your fists were now flying at him trying to hit any spot you could reach. Eventually you managed to land a few hits and hearing the sound of him being surprised but also in pain fuelled your confidence. You hit him harder landing a solid punch at his jaw seeing the skin redden under your touch, you kicked him between the legs and he fell over. Quickly you stepped to the side as Tao fell to his knees in pain, kicking against his side you jumped over him running through the door.

 

'Sehun... she is escaping.' the lanky one that hit you once before jumped in your way and you screamed. You looked at him we wasn't that muscular as Tao, speaking of Tao he should be up any minute and you were sure you wouldn't stand a chance against two of them. You shoot your fist at his jaw and to your both surprise you landed another hit. Sehun growled looking at you frantic he punched you as well, right in the stomach. It hurt, very much and you thought you were going to be sick but the adrenalin was rushing through your system made you throw another punch right at his liver. Sehun grunted holding his side, you took a run but he made you trip over his outstretched leg. You hit the ground hard and you hurt your wrists trying to soften the fall. You tried to get up but Sehun was faster flipping you around pushing you to the ground. He looked mad, extremely mad pushing you down with his knees he trapped you under him. You could see the loss of control in his eyes and he was throwing fast and powerful punches at your torso. He hit hard and the pain was starting to tear you up. Sehun hit your jaw and you could taste the blood in your mouth. Wiggling you finally managed to free your arms so you could shield your face. You heard another footsteps and then Sehun was dragged off you but not before he managed to knock you out again.