Chapter 3

Done For

They brought you into a room with two different girls, you were so afraid what would happen this evening that you nearly cried again. Somehow you managed not to do. They were really beautiful and you expected them to look a lot different. Sure they were wearing tight y clothing but its still looked classy or sporty. They smiled at you and one of them took your hand and dragged you to a table but she was soft not like the man had touched you.

‘hi I’m Lee this is Ash… so you must be the new one’ she said smiley and you nodded.

‘we’re here to show you what you have to do and you dress you up and get you ready.’ said Lee and you just nodded being unsure of what to do.

'today you gonna work as a simple waitress you don’t need to say much.’

'just smile and mix the drinks’ added Ash.

'and when someone form the casino comes and tries to talk to you just be polite and shy  you are playing innocent tonight.’ you nodded. Waking up today you decided to give it a try and do what the Boss had planned for you. You had decided that your life was still too precious for you right now and  maybe if you turned out to be a good worker you would get more freedom and could take this opportunity to flee.

'so I just have to stand there and mix drinks?’ you asked to clarify you still hadn’t quiet figured out what your job were.

'yes and after some time you maybe start to work a bit more with the clients’ you gulped, so this was just beginning.

'and what do I have to do with the Casino… er clients’ you asked a little sheepishly.

'you be nice to them you encourage them, you root for them when they win. But don’t worry about it right now you still have some time’ Lee said and you nodded still really confused but you were also kind of happy that you were just behind a bar for today.

'and now we dress you so you look all pretty.’ Ash said and opened an big closet. 'you’ll need something with long sleeves to cover up these bruises on your arms’ she rummaged inside the closet and pulled out some dresses and handed then to you.

'Try them on’ She said and you looked around searching for a place to change.

'Do it here. No need to be shy’ Lee said smiling you nodded shyly and took of your shirt. The girl in air.

'girl what happened’ Ash hissed.

'I tried to run away’ you mumbled at your feet.

'you don’t need to be afraid. When you cope with them the family is actually very nice. Just don’t try to run away or do something stupid.’ Lee said and you nodded. This might have been the best advice you could ever have gotten from them.

Did she just called them family? What did she mean by family? Family as in all of them are related somehow that seemed unrealistic, you didn’t got a proper look at them but they didn’t seem like brothers and they were all pretty much around the same age. You changed into a black dress. It was very closed but short so it wasn’t revealing to much but still seemed y you felt kind of comfortable in it. You started to feel not as anxious as you did entering that room.

'do you like it?’ Ash asked and you nodded looking at you in the mirror.

'and now we do your make-up’ They pushed you into your chair but something was on your mind.

'mmh… how many …er.. how many do you girls… erm how do I…’ you stumbled.

'how many girls the family has? We are about 5 girls in the inner circle and we are always in the casino well some of us are there always.’ Lee filled you in and you nodded. There it was again family. And she said the family has the girls, they owned them. You wondered how the other girls ended up here and what Lee meant by inner circle. What would be the difference between the inner circle and the outer ones and how many girls are working for the family and what were they actually working as? You also wandered if they really were that happy or if they just pretended to be happy so it made it easier for them. But you didn’t dared to ask because, you were sacred of the actual answer. Thinking that if you behaved they would treat you well was the only hope you had. The only thing that you had in your mind. The thing you recited all over again. You needed to behave. You let them do your hair and make-up without paying any attention on what they were doing. You tried to embrace yourself for what could happen this evening.