Can I?

HWFM [Seventeen]

87035e08d78c074531f2ab701931de90d2673f63_hq.jpg

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

How We First Met

Kim Mingyu

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Thank you my beautiful mother" You said to your mom while talking thru Skype.

"What if one of the ingredients there is not available?" Your mom asked

"I'll try improvising it. Hehe. Besides I missed your home cooking. I'm tired of eating ramen and fast foods"

"I also miss my daughter who has 5 stomachs" she teased

"Eyyyy. I do not eat that much" you defended

"Okay okay, Y/N your beautiful mother will do the groceries. Take care and don't talk to strangers. I love you"

"I love you too Ma"

You bid your goodbye and ended the call.
You glance at your notebook with the ingredients and the procedure.

"Okay, I'm ready to burn this apartment down" you said as you tear the page and  folded it.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

You started looking for the exact ingredient your mom told you. You already found the meat and veggies on the said dish that you would be making. The only problem it the spices.

d5cce4b9d3c4a600e9ef2a5ec214506e3de76af3_hq.jpg

"Can I use this for this or this one?" You compared both bottle. You tilted your head cause you can't decide. "I should try both" you placed the 2 small bottles inside your cart.

You went to the shelves of other spices. You saw one look alike spice above the shelves.

c92230047dc175d7d1af17156739d7b5d6bc7531_hq.jpg

You tried reaching for it but you have a tiny arm and legs.

"Curse this chibi feature of mine" you mumbled.

"Are you planning on getting this"

A tall, not so dark, handsome guy showed you the spice you can't reach.

"Ah..Y--yes"you nodded

He then place the spice inside your cart and went away

You suddenly pinch your arm

"Okay, I take it back. Thank you Lord for giving me this height"

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

You're almost done with the groceries. But there is one ingredient missing. You took out the list. You let out sigh knowing that you will not able to make your favorite dish tonight. You were then startled when you heard someone talked.

"Sorry for being nosy. But I think you should change this one to this..." He pointed at your paper

You turned your head and saw a toned chest. You lift your head up and saw the

"Tall, not so dark, handsome guy"

You then realized that you said that out loud. Making him laughed.

"I also like that. But call me Mingyu" He said with a smile making you blushed.

You suddenly remembered your mom's advice. "Don't talk to strangers"

"Y/N" you replied

"Cute name." A pause "I'm guessing you're a first time cook" he said as he glance your cart.

"Yea--yeah. I'm tired of cooking ramens" you said shly.

"You need some help?" he offered "Not. That I'm going to your place or what but.. I'm helping you picked the compatible ingredients for the food you're making"

"So..." You looked at foods you picked then at him. He gave you the nod. It means you need to put back all the things you have picked.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

The two of you ended up placing the wrong ingredients back, where it belongs. He always started the conversation and you usually ended it. Making it a bit awkward.

0743d6dbf910bff43707cb27b7553a306c614745_hq.jpg

There are times he will be the one pushing the cart and you will end up laughing at his childish actions.

After 30 minutes of going circles and asking the employees for the availability of some of the spices. You have succeeded on picking your indgredients. The problem is..will the food you'll make can be eatable?

"Y/N, it's our turn" Mingyu tap your shoulder.

"Oh, sorry" you then pushed the cart in front of the cashier.

Mingyu decided to help you out, on packing your groceries. He is also the one whose carrying the bags for you.

"Gyu, I can manage it here. I'll just take the bus" you tried on taking the bags away.

"I'll drop you off" he said

Mingyu continued on walking while you're struggling to keep up with him. He then stopped which you just bumped onto his back.

"Aish" you cursed silently

He then opened the trunk of his car and placed the bags inside.

"Go in already" Mingyu said with a smile.

"Wait. What?! He has a car??? He is seriously gonna drop me off in front of my apartment???" You thought.

bbd8ff830d95583d9f6b68239cbc4fa43733db6a_hq.jpg

"Earth to Y/N"

You then came back to reality. You went inside and buckled your seatbelt. You told him where you live.

The whole ride was quiet. Either one of you spoke.

"We're already here" you said.

497864bc95d6bdbade7bb65220214abf62fb8087_hq.jpg

Mingyu still accompany you until you went inside your apartment. He then gave you the bags and bid his goodbye. You didn't even let him inside your unit.

Now you're left alone in your kitchen. Putting all the ingredients out of the bag.

"I can do this" you encourage yourself

*Ding dong*

You heard the doorbell rang. You placed the knife down and went to the main door. When you opened it, he was there a big smile form upon your lips.

"Need some help?" Mingyu said

"Yes" you said as you move away from the door making him walk inside. He gave you a thumbs up.

5f1d13f3ee1be330d8ca7b134ff90f18c2a02ceb_hq.gif

"I have a feeling you will burned the apartment down. If I let you cooked" Mingyu said as he took of his shoes.

"True"

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 Meanwhile at Svt's Dorm

349cc33af74d9a3ed6ebdf06fb0c379f3908ef3d_hq.gif

"Wonwoo hyung, can I have your permission?" Minghao asked

"Permission for what?" Wonwoo glance at the younger. Placing the book down on his lap.

"Permission to use this" Minghao showed his nunchucks "to Mingyu"

"Go ahead. Nobody is stopping you" Wonwoo said and grab his book back again.

"Wait, you're not gonna asked him. Why is he using a freakin nunchucks Hyung???" Dk cried.

"As long as he is using it for Mingyu. I don't mind" Wonwoo said

 

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤