Just Watch Me

HWFM [Seventeen]

856b239bbaaf50cf25f9e321353cd6042dd558e3_hq.jpg

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

How We First Met

Lee Jihoon

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Another lazy afternoon. You have just finished another RPG game. Now there is nothing else to do.

"Ya, Y/N. Why don't you use your body for a while. Go out and play"Your mom nag at you.

"But Ma, I'm tired of playing basketball, volleyball, badminton and so on so forth"You told her as you counted the sports you can play.

Yes, you're an athletic type of girl also a boyish one. People around you considered you as one of the boys. You're not that feminine hence some of your friends teased you.

After a long argument with your mom. You finally decided to go out.

18a2c05969de0f4d30bed937b6ee096fac24b90c_hq.jpg

"Ugh, the sun it burns"You complained as you put your cap down.

"Hey Miss."

A guy suddenly called you. You turned around and saw him pointing at your feet.

"Can you please throw the ball."

You then glance down and saw the baseball rolling towards your feet. You then bend down and grabbed it.

You aim at your shot before throwing it as fast as you can. You're amazed on how fast his reflexes were. He was able to catch it within seconds.

"NICE CATCH "You yelled giving him a thumbs up.

"NICE THROW" He yelled back.

You then decided to continue your stroll. While walking you suddenly bumped into someone.

"Aish"you mumble as you raise your head up.

"Eeyy! Y/N, you have finally show your face" a pause"Because of that I'll be dragging you" your friend then grabbed your wrist.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Why did I end up here"you thought.

You're now sitting in the bench watching your friend play with his other friends.

"I can't even join the fun. Cause I don't know how to play baseball" you thought. "I can throw, but hit? Ha! Impossible. I might end up throwing the bat along"

Your eyes are fixed on Lee Jihoon the guy that has fast reflexes. Your friend introduced him to you by saying that you're a guy that is trapped inside a girl's body. Isn't your friend wonderful. That you ended up kicking his balls because of that introduction.

You ended up finishing their whole game.

You have been cheering Jihoon's team all along and in the end they won.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

All of the people left the field. Only you remained. You wanted to try how to hit using a bat. You grabbed the bat and began swinging it back and forth.

bd26ba61283033dbbb755162bb38122ce74255a6_hq.jpg

"You know that you'll never learn how to be a batter without a person throwing the ball at you right?"

"Ji--jihoon oppa"You startled making the bat you're holding fall.

He chuckled and approached you. He bend down to get the bat and placed it on your hand.

"So it's like this" Jihoon walked behind you and wrapped his arms around you. Holding the bat as well.

"Now swing it like this" He swung the bat in different speed.

Your face is turning red. Because his face is close to yours. He then catches you staring at him and he winked at you. Making your ears go red too.

"Now that you know how to swing. I'll be starting to throw the ball at you"Jihoon said as he removed his arms around you and started to get a ball and his gloves.

You nodded and started to hold the bat properly. You watched them play a while ago. So you remembered that you needed to bend your knees slightly. You hold the bat upright at the base with two hands. You then shift your weight from your back foot to your front foot. You then looked at him directly and gave him the I'm ready to hit smile.

Jihoon is already set, he put the glove on and the ball is already on his other hand.

"Should I take it easy? Or play hard?"Jihoon thought as he figure out what kind of grip should he used. "Judging the way she throw the ball earlier is a four-seam fastball" he then glances at you and smiled.

He then hold his glove in front of his chest, with his elbow resting on both sides of his torso. He make a small step with his left foot. He then lift his left leg to the point his thigh becomes parallel with the ground. He break his arms in a downward semi-circular motion and everything happened so fast.

Before you knew it the ball already passed thru you in a swift motion. You blinked several times.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Jihoon ran towards. "Did I over do it?" he asked.

"Ah-hh, not really... Yes. You over do it oppa" You said

He chuckled and pinches the bridge of your nose. "Mianhe~" a pause "I'll take it easy"

Jihoon then started throwing the ball again. But you still missed. He been throwing at the ball several times. You either missed or you throw the bat along.

"Don't give up yet Y/N" a pause "You're almost there" Jihoon encourages you.

For 22th time.

You finally hit the ball and was out of the field.

"HOME RUN!" Jihoon cried

Your face began to enlighten you throw the bat away and you run towards the older. He then opened his arms cause he knows that you will hug him.

"Aigoo "Jihoon startled.

He didn't expect you to wrapped yourself around him. He eventually lose his balance making the two of you fall. And you on top of him. He blink twice so as you. You then spring up and sat down.

You cleared your throat. "Uhm.. Sorry. Got excited. "

Jihoon sat up straight and glances at you. He then leaned his head on your shoulder.

"Is okay. Let's just enjoy watching the sunset" Jihoon said.

"Sunset?"You thought. You then look at the sky and saw that the sun goes down.

"Isn't it pretty? I always stay here just to watch the scenery "Jihoon said with a smile.

You glance at him and nodded.

"Why don't you go here from time to time. So that I can teach you"

You then look at him directly. You then holds his chin."Aegyo" you said with a smile. You're about to stand up but you felt sudden cramp. Good thing Jihoon is there to catch you. He then crouched down.

"Here, I'll carry you" Jihoon said

3289d31002a558f2fdad31d3282f422e560ccc6b_hq.jpg

 

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 Meanwhile at Svt's Dorm

"Hyung!" Mingyu cried out.

"They all went out"Minghao said "Why?"

"Jihoon hyung is sick"Mingyu said in a worry tone.

"How can you say that?"

"I'm teasing him. And then " a pause "he didn't hit me or what"

"Instead?"Minghao asked.

"THAT HYUNG IS NOT JIHOON HYUNG. He's not evil anymore"Mingyu shake Minghao.

"Is that a bad thing or good?"

"Ya, Mingyu. You should give Jihoon hyung some food. He's eating his guitar "Dk said.

bee3a1ed4ed11a53d96d1b85bb4308422eda2090_hq.gif

 

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤