Not a Stalker

HWFM [Seventeen]

ad4cc322d42b54812c7a855a3f75e1ed218c522e_hq.jpg

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

How We First Met

Lee Chan

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

"I'm hungrrrrrry" you complained to your friend.

"You already finished the whole pizza. In one sitting and you're still hungry? Gurl do you have a pet inside your tummy? " your friend asked

"I want to try something new..."you said

"Hey, Chan! You told us you will tour us around. Korean Street food style?!" one of the guys on the other table said

You began to eavesdrop the whole conversation. You then sat beside your friend to  see who is the Chan they're talking to.

63abc4e0a841e782e97b40f30ec05d184cd791c9_hq.jpg

He caught you staring at him. Hence you began to hide on your friend's back while you hit her arm.

"Yaa! Y/N. That hurts" you friend said as she pushed you away.

When you try peeking. You found out that they're gone.

"Let's follow them!" you said as you stand up.

"No Y/N"

"Puhleaseeeee" you plead

Your friend can't resist you. Hence you followed Chan and his gang. You saw them buying some foods at one stall. When they left, you then went to the stall.

"I would like to try the foods" you pointed at Chan from the distance "that guy just bought"

fcd42b44acbefb279f38eaff0cb5d3d207bd7755_hq.jpg

The vendor nodded and gave you hotteok (Korean pancake) .....

You took a bite and started gasping for air

"It's hot. Pabo" Your friend said.

You then followed them in their second stop.

b1328bf3961e26970e745cbc04090c090fa7172a_hq.jpg

"Rice cakeeee~"

And the next stop

4fd37da3a5a4409d60f66bbda52a291eedbcf5e1_hq.jpg

"Waaah. This is heaven" you finished your 5th fish cake

"Y/N, I need to go" your friend said

You tilted your head "Waeeyo?"

"Cause the guy that you're following is approaching us. So bye." she pecks your cheek and left you alone.

You then watch her go and before you could follow her. Someone grabbed your hand.

"Miss, Are you my stalker?"

You turned your head and saw Chan. You cleared your throat.

"Uhmm... Yes I mean no.  I'm not your stalker" You defended as you remove his hand away.

"If not then why are you and your runaway friend following us?" Chan looked at you directly

"It's not you" you avoided eye contact "it's the food"

Chan chuckled at your answer. He then ruffled your hair."Well, you can tag alone if you want" He offered.

"REALLY?!" You asked.

He nodded and from their on you have tried all the Korean Street foods can be offered. As the night gets darker. More people eventually showed up making the market a bit crowded.

Because of your cute size. You can't catch up. You then felt a sudden pulled. You looked at your hand and saw someone is holding it tightly.

"Don't let go" Chan said loudly so you can hear it despite the noise.

When the two of you escaped the crowded place. You two decided to rest at one of the nearest cafe in town.

569d8bcfb1182a6b2eabe488306d08710eee5d50_hq.jpg

"Ahhhh. I'm exhausted" a pause "And my friends decided to go home" Chan said as he read the message.

"My friend also ditched me" you mumbled

"Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell you. Lee chan" he sat up straight.

"Y/N. Sorry for following you guys" you said as you lowered your head down.

"Eyy. It's okay. At least you have tried almost all the best street foods here" Chan said with a smile. "But...you haven't tried my favorite food" he pouted

"Hmm?"

"Fried squid" Chan closed his eyes and pretended to eat the fried squid.

You began to stand up and he suddenly opened his eyes.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go and hunt for the squid!" you exclaimed making him chuckled.

"Let's go Y/N" Chan took your hand and went out the cafe.

You two then dive in on the crowded market. Chan never let go of your hand even though you two already bought the fried squid.

"So this is the yummy fried squid" You started analysing the squid.

f0ff62b615cd0e41ac7f36f20e5395d72149876f_hq.jpg

"It's bigger than your face" Chan teased

 

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Meanwhile at Svt's Dorm

The Hyungs began to corner their Lil maknae.

"Lee Chan" They all said it on chorus.

bc490d18563f13996d794743995558af9d8c39d2_hq.gif

Lil Chan suddenly pouted when the Hyungs looked at him like he had done something wrong. "Why are hyungs glaring at your cute maknae" he thought

"We already know it" Seungcheol said

"He's not my aegi no more" Jeonghan cried on Joshua's shoulder

"Kno--know wh--at Hyung? "Dino is feeling uneasy. Does the Hyungs founds out that he's been eating junk foods behind their back and was the one who put on dirty pranks. He gulped down.

"We know about your cute food date" Hoshi smiled "And next time. Invite her with us. Whenever we went outside ey"

f8b71756a49f23f981dc8b71c21590ef60416a13_hq.gif

"Waaaaaat???  But but she is not my girlfriend....yet" Chan said.

Making the boys cheered and squeals in delight.

The Verkwan couple then pokes Chan's waist.

"Yet!" Mingyu said while hitting Wonwoo's arm.

7596d9ae39314205847bc955943d112e7b6471c6_hq.gif

Dino let out a sigh of relief knowing that his Hyungs doesn't know that their Maknae is an Evil one. That will soon rule over.

"Aegi who?" Chan thought

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤