Tug of Book

HWFM [Seventeen]

f33342cd11f4c3c86ca342d2f806bd270a0d29e9_hq.jpg

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

How We First Met

Jeon Wonwoo

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

You're done reading the book you have bought at your favorite bookstore. You found out that there is a continuation. You decided to go to the place to look for it.

When you entered the said shop. You greeted the owner and went to the bookshelves.

c1ba2d924cbd8a91d3503b25be397996c9b1a35a_hq.jpg

"I know that I saw the author's name somewhere here"you thought as you skim over the bookshelves.

After 20 minutes you finally saw the continuation. You immediately grabbed it but you saw another hand aiming for the same book hence you glance over that person.

"This is mine"You said as you pulled it to your side.

"Excuse me Miss, But I'm the one who saw it first "Wonwoo said as he pulled it to him

"You might be hallucinating. Im. The. First. One. Who. Saw. This . Book. "You declared and pulled the book harshly to your side. "Mine!"

"I don't see your name written there Miss"Wonwoo said with a smirk.

"Soo---Yaa!"You exclaimed when he suddenly snatched the book and ran towards the counter. "Thats cheating!" You yell out as you follow him from behind.

"Thank you"Wonwoo said as he payed at the cashier. He then turned his back and saw you glaring at him. He approach you and pat your shoulder. "Better luck next time Y/N" he then left you dumbfounded.

"Ho--How did he even know my name!"You cried.

"Oh, Y/N I told him your name" a pause "While he's in the counter his making me scan the code faster. So that he can escape from the Four Eyes  Monster" The owner said as she hold her laughter.

"Fo--four Ey--eyes mo--monster?"You repeated

The owner nodded and suddenly laughed.

Your eye twitched because of the disbelief.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"That son of a..... "You thought as you went to the near cafe to release your stress. "He's also wearing glasses."

9ffbfb08ab3a347c27993077ede0447a0af703d5_hq.jpg

You sat down near the window and just watched the people passed by. Hoping you could see that sloth guy. You called him sloth cause there is a small print on his shirt.

"Here " A book was placed on your table.

"Huh?" You looked at the book and then at the person.

"YOU SLOTH" you pointed at him then looked at around and saw people are staring at you.

You then put your finger down and instead "Please sir sloth, take a seat" you offered him lowering your head down.

0ce1e65cd44ca83ab95edc200fd90db20efb65a9_hq.jpg

He chuckled and said "Thank you four eyes  monster"

You pouted when he teased you.

"What do you want!?"You said with irritation.

"You" Wonwoo said. When he noticed that your face suddenly changed. He then ruffles your hair.

"I'm just kidding. I'm giving that book to you. I felt guilty when I suddenly snatched it away "

You glance at the book then at him.

"Really? You're gonna give it to me sloth?"

"It's Wonwoo not sloth. And yes I'm giving it to you " a pause "but if you don't want to then I can get it back" he was about to grabbed the book.

You then grabbed it and embrace the book"Nope, nope. It mine already "you said as you stick your tongue out"No refunds"

He smiled and mumbles "Yep, they're mine"

"What?"

"Nothing" Woo said as he took a bite of your cake.

"Ya! That's mine. You go there and buy your own" you slap his hand gently

"The book gave it to me" he ordered

"Ah, ha--ha. Just kidding. You can have more. Here have some coffee" you offered "just not the book"

He then gave you a genuine smile as he took your food away.

042810b1b7da3f3d76866308951fd0180c74c123_hq.gif

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 Meanwhile at Jihoon's recording studio

320bed3d64147c68df138921fc3e83f66c17cfa3_hq.gif

"Hyung!" Mingyu shake Jihoon back and forth

"Ya--aaa" He removed his hands away. "What?"

"It's Wonwoo hyung!"

"What about him?"

"Yo, I didn't know that Wonwoo is in to cleaning. The dorm is extremely clean. Usually his asleep by this time" Jun interrupted as he grabbed the guitar to play.

Jihoon and Mingyu then exchange glances.

"Junny, follow me. And bring the guitar with you"

 

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤