Y u Lying?

HWFM [Seventeen]

88420f01e8935ab176c743bbb18190fe6b54e7c8_hq.jpg

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

How We First Met

Wen Junhui 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Finally you have mastered the language of Mandarin and Cantonese. Hence you can now travel around China and Hong Kong without the use of your cellphone or a book. Unfortunately you don't have any budget to travel.  You haven't graduated college yet.

For the meantime,  you wanted to earn an extra money.  You're thinking of taking a part time job. But you realized that you're to lazy to travel from university to work to home or vice versa. It's very difficult for you to manage your time.

While searching in the internet. You saw an add about tutoring via Skype.You remembered that you're already fluent in Mandarin and also good in English.  You didn't have any hesitation. so you immediately applied the said job.

And congratulations you've passed. Your salary per student is worth $100. Also it's per session. So it's not that bad you thought.

The following week.  You received a message stating that he will be your first student. He also send his schedule and profile.

"Wen Junhui, 21" you read his bio.

960abf68963e1591a825c15ec6b1f17ae23f0c8b_hq.gif

You then log in your skype and you're ready to teach Jun a high quality of English. You fixed yourself. You need to look presentable on call.  You're wearing a blouse on top but a pajama pants on the bottom. 

"He won't notice it anyway" you said.

You started calling your student and within seconds he answered.

"Hello,  My name is Jun" he chuckled.  He looks at the screen and taps it.  "Hái zài nà'er?" ( Still there?)

You blinked twice and stared at your monitor.  "Ah.. Hello Jun.  I'm  Y/N" you said as you look at your keyboard.

d800bf41301331123a227a047d12b70418d278dd_hq.jpg

You can hear him chuckle from the other side.  "Ke'ài, Ya. Ni Wèishéme ni yincáng ni de lian?" (Lovely, Ya. Why did you hide your face?) he pause "Wo kàn bù dào in piàoliang de lian." (I can not see your beautiful face)

Because of that you bite your lower lips to stop yourself from smiling.

"I never thought that my student would be a huge flirt" you suddenly covered your face. You didn't mean to say it out loud.

"Huh? Ni shuōle shénme ma? (What did you say?) he asked.

"Méishénme ~" (It's nothing) you said with a smile. You then move away from the screen.  You clench your fist while smiling. "Good thing he doesn't understand " you thought.

You fixed yourself before going back. You have now a serious game face on. You wanted this day to be productive.

You kept on ignoring his cheesy pick up lines. You always put a straight face whenever his being seductive.

045bfe875ab3ef7b14d964ec1bb7fd305a930c5a_hq.jpg

But deep inside you wanted to punch your monitor screen. Cause gurl, you know his words of wisdom works on you.

On the other hand.  Jun can perfectly see how you're struggling not to scream nor smile. So he kept on teasing you until you turned as red as a tomato.  He also take screenshot pictures whenever you're blushing.

After 3 hours. You have finished teaching him the basics. You gave him an assignment for the next meeting.

"If you have some questions regarding your homework.  You can message me" you said. You then forgot that he doesn't understand the word you said.  But you were astonished when he replied.

"Can I call you instead ? I'm pretty lazy when it comes to typing. "Jun said fluently.

8f41ff5d2cd3ab3541f7a717dca97c491e9e1b66_hq.jpg

"Wait. Wait. You can understand me!?" You said as you move your face closer to the screen. "then. It's means that"

"That,  what you said earlier is pretty mean" Jun interrupted "So I'll be calling you from time to time ey. Y/N.  By the way. I need to find my charger. Will video call you again " he said with a smile as he bid his goodbye.

He then ended the call making you left betrayed by the older...

After 10 minutes. You have received an incoming call...  You answered it and the first thing you do is scold at him.

"Ya! Wen Junhui.  You're the mean one" you cried while pointing at the screen of yours

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 Meanwhile at Svt's Dorm

d6a400b031783ca69304429eb49c53741ea4b2d9_hq.gif

"Hyung! Jun hyung is acting cool!" Minghao cried.

"Well he always acted like that whenever we shoot" Wonwoo said.

"That's the problem.  There is no camera!" Minghao cried out.

"Minghao go find Jihoon and bring him here. Let him bring his guitar also. ASAP!"Wonwoo ordered.

"Roger that Captain!" Minghao saluted then went on searching for his hyung.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤