I'm Lost

HWFM [Seventeen]

93b0af1233e362e5a9783848a25d2ad98b30687e_hq.jpg

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

How We First Met

Yoon Jeonghan 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

At last you finally landed in Seoul. One of your bucket list has been fulfilled. You brought your best friend with you. She doesn't know how to speak in Korean either than you. Well, you know some of the basics but you're still struggling when it comes to forming sentences.

The two of you started strolling along the streets until you got separated. Because you saw merchandise of SVT and it's on sale. So yep, you bought some posters, shirts, stuffed toys(Bonbongs). You can buy the whole stall if you wanted to. But girl you only have two hands. You can't carry it all.

Moving on. When you went out, there on you realize that you're doomed. You kept on searching for your best friend until you received a message from her. Stating that she's in the ________ restaurant.

You began to feel anxious. First of all you don't know where the restaurant is. Second you're afraid of asking for help especially if you didn't speak their language.

But still that doesn't give you any false hope. You suddenly remember that you have a translator app on your phone.

You started typing "Excuse me ma'am, Can you please help me". You then saw a tall girl and tapped her shoulder and showed her your phone.

She then take out her phone and typed "I can help you, but I'm not a ma'am"

You then looked at her chest and saw it's flat. You tilted your head and still having second thoughts.

"I'm a man okay? So what can I do?" Jeonghan chuckled.

"Uhmm.. sorry. I got separated from my best friend and I needed to go to this ______ restaurant"

"Oh, yeah. I know that. I'm actually heading that way"

"Really? Mind if I tag along? T^T"

"Sure"

You then started introducing yourself and so did he.

"Jeonghan-imnida" he said with a smile.

Even though he's wearing a mask you can sense that he's smiling.

Because of the lack of communication. You can't speak Korean. He can't speak english. The only way you two can talk is thru the translator app.

You found it funny and weird with all the delay. Like when you're telling a corny joke. You're already laughing but Jeonghan still reading and analyzing it after that he will laughed when you're done laughing.

The two of you arrived safely at the restaurant. You were about to go in when he grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him. You're startled at his sudden gestures he then whispered.


"우리 둘이 다시 만나는 경우, 당신은 내 것이에요."

He let go of you and went inside the restaurant. You tilted your head in confusion. "What is that supposed to mean?"

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Meanwhile at Svt's Dorm

cbea6a2b6a8ccd52eda0299e051280f377f6a5dd_hq.gif

"Joshua hyung, I think Jeonghan hyung got amnesia or something. Whenever I talk to him he always replied with his cellphone. And and and it's in english" Dino cried out

"Cheol, get my bag and hold Jeonghan's arms tightly. The bad spirit has conquered him" Joshua said

A/N: Got inspired when Jeonghan lost the tablet during OFD Japan and uses his phone to communicate.

P.s: Find out what Jeonghan told you. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤