2 Is Better Than 1

HWFM [Seventeen]

f874975d82eaccb637880bc9f750e4f1e6f9ca2f_hq.jpg

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

How We First Met

Kwon Soonyoung

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

42287de67f05b5650ec6919619940470e7ffffcd_hq.jpg

You decided to enroll at a dance workshop near your place. You really wanted to learn how to dance since you were mesmerized at the group who performed on the streets. Upon entering the studio you already saw a guy dancing on his own.

65a1a1a3e3fe274ac197da7921e538c294861bda_hq.gif

You were astonished by the movements he made. Your thoughts began flying around hoping that he'll be the choreographer for today. You didn't even realize that he's done dancing and is now in front of you. Poking your nose.

"Miss? Are you okay?" he asked with a worry tone.

"WAA--YES" you startled raising both arms up.

He laughed at your sudden gesture.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Your dream came true. He is the choreographer for today session.

"Annyeong! Kwon Soonyoung a.k.a Hoshi" he bowed "I'll be the one teaching you guys. So let's all get a long okay?" he said with his signature smile.

"Yeees!" they replied

While doing a warm up he suddenly approached you.  He crouched down and poked your cheek.

"You'll be my partner for today"

"Ehhhh?" You tilted your head.

"That's your reward for being an early bird" he stands up and offered his hand.

You then took it.  And together you're standing in front of the class. You cleared your throat when Hoshi asked you to introduced yourself.

"Hello, Y/N here" you bowed

You're feeling insecure because you know that you're not that good when it comes to dancing. You're just a beginner.

"Don't be scared. I'll guide you" Hoshi whispered "Just go with the flow and enjoy it"

You glance at him and smiled.  Your worries began to fade knowing that he's there to guide you.

ed7bb2c86ff2abcc6dd993fe5cde29cc2f063c26_hq.gif

The theme for today is forbidden romance. A lot of steps involved skin to skin contact and also a step where your forehead are pressed against each other. There's a step when you have to pushed him away and he will pulled you back then spin you around.

There are times when you fall and he suddenly catches you making it as a part of the choreography.

At last the dance came to an end when he declared a break.

You can feel the sweat dripping on your forehead as you lean your back on the wall catching for air. You didn't expect that the steps would be that hard and fast.

"Here" Hoshi throw a towel on your lap before sitting beside you.

"Th-thanks" you said as you wipe your sweat.

"You're pretty good for a beginner "Hoshi complimented

You blushed at the sudden comment.

5808cfbae6ee06f46a2f6b8deaced7fdddcc5a54_hq.gif

"Can you be my regular partner starting today " a pause "I mean dance partner" he scratched his head as he chuckled.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 Meanwhile at Pledis

91166a6fe5e10a7c8c78c0b9712ea7e25dec4187_hq.gif

"Wonwoo hyung! Help us"Dino cried out

"Waeyo?"

"Woo, call Jihoon. Like seriously. Hoshi's choreography is making me sick"Jun said as he covered his mouth.

"Wait wait, I don't get it"Wonwoo said in confusion.

"He's making us do a couple choreo "Minghao said

"Sooo?"

"IT INVOLVES TOO MUCH SKIN SHIP. THE DANCE IS FOR COUPLES LIKE SWEET AND IN LOVE COUPLES" they cried

"Hello,  Jihoon come here at the studio and bring your guitar"Woo said on his phone. He then looks at the boys"He's on his way"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤