Me VS You

HWFM [Seventeen]

b4272fa89d91e9bc28e986380825afead9d7e830_hq.jpg

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

How We First Met

Chwe Vernon

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

"Time check, quarter to 1" you said while walking in the streets of Seoul.

You're on a family vacation and you wanted to stroll the city by yourself. Your parents disapproved at first but because you're hard headed in the end. They allowed you to look around but you needed to go back to the hotel by 3pm. Or else you'll be grounded for the whole year.

"Found it" you said while looking at your phone and then the sign. "My 2nd home"

9c0104f5dd2223e5e89c177f60662804b2c498c1_hq.jpg

You entered the arcade and directly went to the counter to change your money into tokens. The pocket money you earned disappeared in a instant. You exchange it all. You're a really an addict gamer. You always thought that arcades are the one who raised you.

You and your siblings/friends often went to the arcade after class and even the weekends. You called yourself as a pro. Especially at street fighter.

You saw an empty station which you immediately occupy it. Placing your tokens at the holder above the controllers. You inserted the coin.

"Oh, I'm player two?" you thought

It means that you have an opponent.

"This would be fun"

You have chosen Ryu while your opponent choose Guile. Round 1.

You kept on using the combo same as your enemy. Your facial expression immediately change when your opponent finished it off with a combo.

"K.O!" a person shouted with joy

You then began to stand up and overlook and saw that your opponent is a guy. You then sat back and began to take the game seriously.

"I show you whose the boss"you mumbled

Again you kept using the combo but this time you have a strategy which you eventually succeed. You have won the second round. You then decided to ditch the game. Cause you might end up throwing tantrums if you lose again.

You went street ahead to the shooting area.

05ba73887233edd5c72e31c669386a539d55f2f6_hq.jpg

"Well, gotta play time crisis" you said while you insert a token

"Why you ditch the final match"

You quickly turned your head to the left and saw him. The guy that beat you earlier.

"I--i got bored "You lied.

He then began to press start. You looked at him with a confused face.

"This is a 2 player game" he said with a smile

You then rolled your eyes and averted your attention to the screen. He then started a conversation.

"You're a foreigner right?" he asked

"Yep" you replied as you duck

"I'm also a foreigner but I'm half Korean. So half half I guess"

"Nice to know"

"I'm Vernon and you. Right above you" Vernon shot the enemy.

"Y/N." you started reloading your bullets

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Waah, we have finished the game! "you said with glee giving Vernon a high five.

"This is the first time I won."Vernon chuckled while giving you a high five "Good teamwork!" he suddenly intertwined your fingers.

You then looked at him and then your hands. He quickly removes it.

"Sorry" he said shyly. "Uhmm. Wanna race with me? "Vernon suggested and you nodded.

Same as always. You got beaten by Vernon. He's at first place while you're in the second. Your mood began to get sour because of the continuous loses

448a04c6e64c3e13daa9cc7c5106543218e51c97_hq.jpg

Vernon realized your sudden mood swings so he began to dragged you at the claw machine.

"Do you want that?" Vernon points at the pokemon (Eevee)

You just looked at him and said "Can you?"

d4e914cabb7d9d945fe01fdb6742e0574ccd48ea_hq.gif

He gave you a sweet smile "Of course. I can. Watch and learned." he then inserted a coin.

At first he failed then the second and so on so forth. Until the 17 try.

d2bed6b91309cecb72f7caae8ce3c4911d4ee5ab_hq.jpg

Vernon shove the stuff toy infront of you. "Told you I can get it. Here" he gave you the Eevee Pokemon.

"Thank you Vernon" you took the Eevee and hug it. You then felt a sudden vibration. You took out your phone and saw 50 missed call from your parents. You answered the call.

"He---"

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU Y/N"
"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO ANSWER YOUR PHONE"
"IT'S ALREADY 6PM AND YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG LADY"

You glance at Vernon who is preventing to laugh. You glared at him and he looks away.

"GET YOUR HERE Y/N AND YOU WILL BE GROUNDED FOR THE WHOLE YEAR" Your mom said and she immediately end the call.

You slowly put your phone down. You then felt a weight on your shoulder.

"Let's play till midnight." Vernon said with a smile

You nodded and he took your wrist and began to dragged you at the basketball area.

"I'm already grounded. Why not enjoy this moment" You thought.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Meanwhile at Svt's Waiting Room

d530dafa5d3ef6b1fad011f35bf34e99fc4fea1b_hq.gif

 

"Can someone please pop Vernon oppa the bubble. He doesn't want to pop whenever I placed the needle near him. He just flies away" Sofia pouts

7cce7c413cfedfbeed56661724833fde8b877480_hq.gif

"I volunteer to the tribute" Seungkwan said and proceeded to pop the balloon

cbc170bedbc7d05627bd32dd53d82b6b023a7694_hq.gif

 

"Mission accomplished" he said with a wink

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤