Poetry

HWFM [Seventeen]

87cd10e0d8a34f4b688e62c765e7631d534c5b82_hq.jpg

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

How We First Met

Hong Jisoo

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

You're working at a local cafe near Pledis building. You're used to seeing celebrities inside the cafe. You always maintain composure whenever an idol came in. But this time it's different.

"Goodafternoon Sir, Welcome to hea--ven's cafe" you stutter when you saw an angel. You suddenly shake your head and compose yourself.

"Hello, Uhm. I would like to take a large size of iced Americano" he said with a smile.

"One large size of iced Americano, is that it sir?" You asked avoiding eye contact.

"Yes" he said.

"Uhm, that would be 3,000 won. What's your name sir" You asked even though you already know who is it.

"Joshua" he gave you the money "Keep the change" he then went to look for an empty seat.

You immediately went to the coffee machine and started making his coffee. You wrote down his name and added something.

You delivered his drink and left quickly.

You watched Joshua's reaction from the distance and when you saw him chuckled. Your cheeks began to burned.

"Y/N! there's a customer" Your manager called you. You gently slapped your face to wake up.

You finished taking the order of each customer in line. You glance back at him but you're disappointed when you found out he left. You saw the cup you made was still there. You went to the table with a gloomy face and took the cup. You're about to throw it when you noticed that he left a short poem.

 

⊱-----⊰✾⊱-----⊰ ⊱-----⊰✾⊱-----⊰

 

 

This is what you wrote:

 

 

J- ust the way you look

 

 

O- r the way you smile

 

 

S- et my heart in flames

 

 

H- oping that one day

 

 

U- and I can be

 

 

A- match in heaven

 

 

⊱-----⊰✾⊱-----⊰ ⊱-----⊰✾⊱-----⊰

 

 

Joshua's reply

 

 

J-ust by reading this

 

 

A- whole new start will

 

 

G-oing to change that

 

 

I-t's just you and me

 

 

Y-ou will able to

 

 

A-nnounce that I'm YOURS

 

 

⊱-----⊰✾⊱-----⊰ ⊱-----⊰✾⊱-----⊰

 

"Ja-gi-ya" you said as your face slowly turns into a tomato. You bite your lower lip to prevent from squealing.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Meanwhile at Svt's Dorm

2c43bd7308a0d446e64730cb7bb86c2e79a78ae8_hq.gif

"Jeonghan, you know where Jisoo put his anti-demon stuff?" Seungcheol asked

"Yep, wh---ohh. The tables have turned" Jeonghan said as he pokes Joshua's throat.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤