One

It's Not Fine

 

//You better run run run run run.

Taeyeon sings as she dances perfectly in sync with her group mates. The crowd cheering in admiration for the nine members on stage. She smirked at their actions. Synchronization was always a strong suit when it came to her group. They were called the ‘Nation’s Girl Group’ for a reason and Taeyeon was proud of their teamwork. It wasn't something that was formed in a day. It was through years of practicing, hardships, moments that almost break them, moments which made them want to stop, to quit this industry. Taeyeon knew that their popularity never came easy, it was through her all nine of their hard work, from their dreams of becoming not only idols, but the best ones. The ones who produced songs that could help people cope, the ones who gave girls a hope, to be able to become like them someday, the ones who make people want to be better versions of themselves, the ones people gave a double take when they were flipping channels on the television. Not only idols but inspirations, motivations, hope, revolutions. And at this point in time, even though they had their shortcomings, Taeyeon knew that they were on the road to becoming those people.

 

Taeyeon felt a grip on her arm, causing her to snap out of her thoughts. What the-  She looked at the man trying to pull her away. Anywhere else one would think he was a normal guy, with a proper job, a family. Heck, he probably was the guy whom people knew as kind or friendly. But what Taeyeon was faced with was anything but. His face showed aggression, thirst and obstinacy. A frown emerged on his face as Taeyeon pulled back. He wasn’t going to give up until he had her.

Fearless, strong, and brave were some of the words that were commonly used to describe the leader. But at that point in time, Taeyeon was scared. Taeyeon was vulnerable. Taeyeon was weak. She couldn’t pull back. She couldn’t possibly overpower a grown man. She couldn’t save herself. 

She whimpered as his grip on her arm became tighter, his yanks grew stronger. Her strength was depleting quickly.

Help. Somebody please help me. She opened to yell, scream, shout, anything, but to no avail. Tears started to form in her eyes blurring her vision. Why is this happening to me? The words formed in her mind. If one could see it, it would be written in large letters, on a flashing signboard. She huffed in frustration and blinked as tears rolled down her cheeks.

She could faintly see an outline of someone wearing the same outfit as her trying to stop the guy. But relief could not come early. The guy’s grip got even tighter, Taeyeon was sure her arm would bruise. This person was relentless. But Taeyeon was tired, she was so tired, exhausted even. 

Emotions overclouding her mind, Taeyeon couldn’t exactly make out what was happening around her but she heard the commotion, getting louder as more people came to stop the guy. One fell in front of her, one let a loud groan, another screamed. 

Finally her arm was free.

“They will never accept you. Only I will.” The guy declared exasperatedly, trying to shake the arms around him.

The tears were uncontrollable now, Taeyeon stared as the man got dragged away from her. Confusion, fear, anger washed over her at once. She shuddered as she made eye contact with the man. Even at a distance he was in control of her, in control of how she felt. It took everything for her to not break down and wail into the night.

Dazed, Taeyeon felt someone touch her arm gently to direct her off the stage. Unconsciously, she gasped and jerked her arm towards herself, hugging herself with it. Taeyeon grimaced as she realised what had happened. Muttering her apology, she walked briskly to the waiting room.

 

Plopping down at a corner of the room, she gazed blankly at her arm. She could not brush the feeling of his warm, damp fingers around it, gripping as though they were his only support and letting go would mean that he would fall into the abyss and never get back up. It felt as though searing hot metal was just branded onto her pale milky skin. She lifted her arm and shook it a few times. The feeling was still there. Groaning in infuriation, she slammed her arm against the wall. Once, the feeling was still there. Twice, the feeling was still there. Thrice-

“ off.” She muttered dangerously, before breaking down again, hugging her knees to her chest and nuzzling her head in her arms. She hates feeling this way, letting something that wasn't even here affect her. She hates that all the negative emotions she had, was because of one person, someone she didn't even know. She hates the control that he has on her and that she couldn't shake it off, couldn't regain her composure. 

“Taeyeonah!” Tiffany rushed to her side, enveloping her arms around taeyeon. Taeyeon shook her head. She wasn’t going to make a bigger fuss, she wasn’t going to let people worry about her even more. This is nobody's fault but mine. Only mine.

Taking a deep breath, she looked up at Tiffany, “It's okay. I'm okay.” Though, Taeyeon wasn't sure if she was assuring Tiffany or herself.

Tiffany eyed her worriedly, “Are you sure?”

"I'm fine." Taeyeon stood up hastily and brushed away all the worried looks from her group mates. 
 

I'm fine. Why wouldn't they listen? 

 

 

 

 


At last. After twelve edits (according to my google docs) and 2.25 years. The first chapter HAHAHA

Hope yall enjoyed it. If anyone is reading :3

Comments are greatly appreciated and welcomed. ^^

watch me reappear two years later with the second chapter :S

Cheers peeps. Have a great day :>