Chapter 2: Day 1

A Judragon Story

I sat by the window of a little restaurant in a hot sunny afternoon and was eating a piping hot ddukbokki, alone. Well, I wouldn't say totally alone because there were few customers and my best friend and her boyfriend were in front of me making googly eyes. It was disgusting.

"Yah Mi Reh! You comin' to my party or not?" I said will my mouth full of the rice cakes.

Mi Reh lifted her fork with noodles twirled on it and saying "Aaaah" and feeding Joo Dong, her boyfriend. She ignored me and proceeded on staring at him.

"Yah! Joo Dong! Mi Reh! Stop displaying your disgusting behaviour around here and answer my question!" I shouted with my mouth full of the orange food.Some bits of my ddukboki from my mouth flew on Mi Reh's face.She wiped it with her hand and the both glared at me.

"You're just jealous 'cause you don't have an adora-"

I didn't let her finished her sentence. I knew she was going to tell me that I should find a boyfriend. Why was everyone slapping their boyfriends on my face and ditching me? She was ditching me in my own party to be with Joo Dong!

I finished the large plate of ddukbokki and grabbed my bag and left the restaurant. I heard her saying something about I didn't pay for my meal but I just ignored it because I was kind of mad at them by ignoring me and I'm broke because I have spent my money on Gordon by buying him decorations for his bowl. That fish needed his colored pebbles!

I felt a warm liquid running down my face. I knew she was right. I'm getting old. I will end up alone if I don't start to find someone.

 

 

 

I arrived at my empty dark apartment. I flicked on the switch and the lights started to flicker and fill the room.

"Gordon, what am I gonna do?" I looked at my little orange fish, floating in its bowl. He seemed bored too. So I sprinkled some of its food that looks like colorful balls before continuing."I'm alone and poor."

He didn't moved. Just floating on the water.

"No," I whispered breathlessly. My heart started to speed up. I tapped the bowl but he didn't move.

"Gordon! Swim for momma!"I inserted my hand in the bowl and tapped Gordon.

"Noooo!" I shouted and my legs started to wobble. I fell on the floor on my knees crying even more - wetting my face with fresh tears.

The image of Gordon floating, dead in it's bowl started to dawn me again and I closed my eyes tighter but it was still there.

I counted from ten to one slowly but it didn't calm me down. I felt so lonely again. I sat in the middle of my empty living room and stared at the wall. I didn't know how long I stayed still but when I came back to consciousness it was getting dark already. I picked Gordon out of his bowl and carried him gently with my hands to the balcony.

I dug a hole in my flower pot and laid Gordon in it.

"Goodbye Gordon. I will miss you." I blew a kiss and covered him with soil and I stuck a little twig on the little hill it created.

I went back to my apartment and opened my laptop.

I logged into my account and created a new blog entry.

 

Dear blog, this day couldn't get any worse. I was ignored by my friend because she was very distracted with her boyfriend and didn't bother to talk to me. I realised I was really alone and probably die alone. When I got home, I found my goldfish, Gordon, died. It's very sad, I know. I got him just 2 days ago. I even spent fortune on him. I remember the day when I got him. He was just like me, alone in its spacious aquarium. He needed company, you know? He needs an aquarium buddy. Like someone to be there for him when he got lonely. Watch movies with him while eating a tub of ice cream. Someone that will tell him 'good morning' everyday and maybe cook him breakfast sometimes.

 

I realised what I was typing. That's not what Gordon needed. That was what I needed. I need a boyfriend.

The search is now on.




 

Day 1:

 

"Where would I find a boy that will go on a date with me?" I talked to myself while walking along the streets.

I heard a low voice behind me. I turned around and I saw two tall guys. Good thing, I was wearing my heels so I got a good look at their faces.

One, with high prominent cheekbone and quite pretty handsome, spoke. "Dude, I need a wazz." He said in a very low voice.

I was like hypnotised by his looks and I started to get close to him.

"Sure, Seung Hyun." Said the other tall guy and he started to walk near the benches while Seung Hyun went in a different direction. I didn't see his face clearly because I was distracted by the delicious man in front of me.

Seung Hyung, that was a macho name. It really suited him. I like it!

I didn't know where Seung Hyun was going but I followed him. We entered a door and everything was white. I think I saw tiles around. I saw Seung Hyung faced the wall. I scurried towards his location. When I was close enought to see his tiny stubbles, I flicked my hair and said, "Hello, big boy. You wanna go out on a date with me."

he jumped and stared at me with wide eyes and mouth open, and not saying anything. Probably he was just stunned on how beautiful I was. Who wouldn't be?

I batted my eyelashes and smiled sweetly but he stayed still, still mouth open and eyes opened wide, and his body was facing the wall.

"Hello~?" i lilted while  waving my hand slowly in front of his face. I stopped waving and bit my lower lips. I wanted to touch his face and pinch his cheekbones but he shouted.

He shouted. Why? Was I that scary? Last time I checked, I'm gorgeous.

"Yah! Whu-what do you think you're doing?!" He shouted. I did't move an inch. I love his voice! His voice was velvety and husky at the same time.

He turned around zipped his zipper and I realised where I was. I was in the boys' toilet!

I felt my cheeks burning so I turned around, hiding my red tomato face from Seung Hyun. I wanted to keep my cool and not freak out so I fiddled with my bag and I handed him my card not looking at him and put on my sunglasses.

"Call me!" I said huskily, trying to make my voice to sound y. I made a telephone sign with my right hand but still not facing him. I flicked my hair again as I exited the toilet.

I heard him laugh before the door of the toilet slammed shut.

He laughed! That means I was likeable! I think I was doing really well!

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: where would you find boys? In the boys' toilet of course!

I included TOP because he is just perfect... for the part. Haha

Did you like the banner? I made it! I'm so proud. :')

Thanks for reading.