Chapter 5: The dark alley

A Judragon Story

A/N: Can you leave a comment at the end telling me what you think? So I can spot any mistakes and try to make this story better. Thank you!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Recap: My eyes almost popped out of my eye sockets as I realised who it was. It was Jiyoung! He looked so... Manly.

I can't believe this. Jiyoung was a boy? So he pronounced his name right all along?

I mentally slapped myself. Oh Juri why are you so stupid sometimes?

I can't take a boy in my apartment!




I didn't know what to tell him. I can't tell him that I've mistaken him for a girl. He was certainly not. I scanned him from top to bottom and not a trace of feminine side was present. I didn't know why I did that particular mistake. Maybe because of his new hair cut or his intoxicating perfume that pull me to get close to him.

It took my every strength not to do so and I managed not to do it, but still don't know how to tell him.

"Uhm... Juri? Can I come in?" He asked breaking the silence and causing me to realise that I was still staring at him with big shocked eyes.

"Sorry Jiyou-yong," I corrected myself. I felt so awkward telling him the reason he can't stay. "but you can't move in today because..." Oh crap, I can't think of an excuse, I thought. I felt my hands sweat as I saw his smile falling. "It's just... There something came up. You just have to call your moving truck to cancel. Is that all right?" I gave him an apologetic smile.

He sighed and opened his mouth to say something but he closed it again. He reached into his pocket and picked up his iPhone 4. "He must be rich. My phone is not even colored," I thought.

"Hey Joe... It's Jiyoung... Yeah... I'm sorry but we just have to cancel it... Yeah, something came up,"

I felt more guilty because he didn't even gave any sign of anger. He was calm about it.

"Yeah... That's fine... Can you drive it back to my house?" He continued. Did he say 'his house'? If he had a house, why would he move here? Probably he was still living with his parents.

"So I told Joe the truck driver to cancel it." he said, cutting me off from my train of thoughts. He turned to me and put his cellphone back in his pocket.

"I'm so sorry Jiyong-" he cut me off by raising his hands in the air and smiling. "It's ok, I know there something came up and I understand. So when do you think can I move in again?" He asked as if there was nothing to worry about. I felt more and more guilty by his kindness but I still couldn't let him live in my apartment.

There are lots of reason why. As being a traditional girl, I think girls and boys shouldn't live in a same roof unless they ar married.

Arrgg! I don't know what to do! I thought. "Sorry Jiyong, I don't know either. But I'll just call you when it's ok to move in, ok?" I didn't tell him to go because I really needed the money and the only thing that will save me is going back to my parents. I couldn't let that happen - that will just ruin my dignity and pride.

I bowed my head like a kid who caught doing something bad, and he turned his heel with disappointment in his face. I closed the door after he was gone. I sighed loudly and stared at the window. I saw it was very sunny outside. Very perfect for a Saturday morning. "I know! I will go shopping to help me think." I scream crazily as if I just thought something that will make me rich and solve my problems.


 

 

 

"It's so hot!" I wiped the sweat off my neck as I walk to the nearest bench in the street.

I ended up not buying anything from any store because I remembered I need money for more important thing so that left me more disappointed than I should be.

I closed my eyes and inhale deeply, taking the spring heat in. Then, someone spoke near my ear. "Hey good lookin'," he whispered. I felt his breath tickle my neck as wrinkled my nose in digust. He was such a creeper!

Still closing my eyes, I moved up the bench, away from the rude boy and relaxed my shoulder again.

"Hey, do you want some drink?" he whispered again, holding my left shoulder 

"Can you stop bothe-" I stopped as I saw him taking something from his back. He revealed a cold bottled water. I saw the water condensation around the bottle drip as I my lips. I was so thirsty so I grabbed the unopened water bottle and bit off the cap.

I realised what I did and I immediately straighten my back to look more sophisticated. I sip the water slowly with grace as the guy beside me stare at me and his lips are titled upward in amusement.

After I've finished the water, I gave the blond guy his water bottle and tapped his shoulder. "Thanks honey. That was refreshing." I wiped my mouth and stood up.

When I was about to walk away he grabbed my wrist and stood up as well, levelling his eyes with mine. He leaned close, about one kiss away from my face. I pulled back but he won't let go, his grip was just too strong.

I wouldn't say he was pretty handsome but he was being a creep so I tried to get away.

"Do you think that water was free?" Shocked appeared in my face. I knew it! Nothing is free in this world anymore! "You need to pay for it." He added.

"Sorry pal, but can't really pay you. You see-" he cut me off by putting a finger on my lips and shushing me softly. "Who said you're gonna pay me money?" He asked, smirking.

"Is he serious right now? What does he want? Omaygad! I know what he's gonna do! He's a pimp and he's going to sell me to erts!" I thought. I quickly pull my wrist again while stepping back. I wondered why no one's helping me, it was a busy morning.

"I'm not gonna sell you or anything like that, good lookin'." He said as if he read my mind. I wouldn't say I was flattered by him calling me good looking but the situation is so awkward. I pulled my arm but when I pull, the tighter his hold gets. He wasn't really planning to let go. I gave up and left my arm limp and relax a bit.

"What do you want, then?" I asked angrily. I stepped back, away from him. I was sensing something bad coming out of his mouth as I saw him open it.

And I was right. " I want you to be my girlfriend." He said casually. I couldn't believe what he said. He's totally not my type! He was so creepy and desperate. As he stand straighter, overconfidence reek out of him which made me pull my wrist harder and my instincts told me to get away from him as possible.

I managed to pull my wrist and ran but he was fast. I ran to the alley - shortcut to my apartment but he beat me. He grabbed me  by the waist. "Help! Some ert is trying to ask me out." Man! That felt good to say, but I was being attacked by a ert so I didn't enjoy it too much.

I tried to let go of his hold on my waist but he pulled me closer to his body and he grabbed my arms as well. He really needed to shower! He smelled like perfume with a mix of smoke and something else. "Is that mariwana?" I asked as I realised what the funky smell was. 

I tried to scream again but he covered my mouth. "There's no reason to scream, good lookin'. No one can hear you" he whispered to my ear. My back hair stood up and I felt my stomach to go up. "I won't hurt you" He added.

"As if i'm gonna believe that." I thought. 

I tried to calm down for him to know that I was not going scream but I was hyperventelatin. I screamed through his hands but it wasn't very loud. 

"Oh God, if I die, please let my family be happy" I said as tear fell from my cheeks. I closed my eyes then suddenly I felt new hands clasp my shoulders but my hands are free so my instict told me to slap the guy clasping my arm.

When I was about to slap, he grabbed my hands. "Help me!" I screamed but when I saw the face who's holding my wrist, it was Jiyong! I've never been so happy to see him.

"It's ok, Juri. I'm here." He said softly, smiling.

I wrapped my arms around his body and cried some more. He smelled so good - better than the creep. I turned around and saw the guy unconcious on the floor. 

"C'mon, let's take you home. Shall we?" I nodded and wiped my tears. He lead me to the end of the alley by the small of my back and I saw my apartment. 

I opened my apartment and let Jiyong in. We collapsed on the sofa and was not saying anything.

"Th-thank you Jiyong." I said breaking the silence. I faced him taking his hands and shaking them with both hands. He chuckled "That was nothing, friends protect each other right?"

I stood up, realising I had a visitor. "Do you want anything to drink?" I asked him.

"Just water please."

I went to the kitchen. "What a day! I should be more careful now. Good thing Jiyong was there or else I'm dead meat!" I thought. Suddenly a thought came to my mind "Maybe Jiyong wasn't so bad! Besides! He has a good heart. I should let him live here .. . for extra mon-protection. Yeah... right, for protection." the water spilled on my foot, cutting my reverie, as I saw the glass was already full.

I gave Jiyong his drink and sat beside him, smiling.

As he took a sip of his water, I noticed that he had a clean shaved face, baby soft complexion and muscular pair of arms. I was just wasn't sure if he had a six or eight pack underneath that shirt. 

"Juri-shi" He waved his hands on my face and I realised I was staring at his handsome features. He took another sip of his water, "What's wrong? Something wrong on my face?" he asked innocently.

"Oh no, I'm just thinking," Nice save Juri. "I'm thinking that you can live in my apartment." His face suddenly lit with happiness. "Besides, I need a friend like you who can protect me after what happened earlier, right?" It felt wrong saying it but it's better than saying I need him to solve my financial problem.

He hugged me with his strong arms, crushing me into his chest. He really seemed happy about the news. "Thank you! You won't regret letting me stay here!"

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Another short chapter. But did you guys like it? Hope you did. It took me lots of effort to write this. Haha

Thank you for reading. Hope you could tell me what you think.

Creepo is inspired by your character because you're creepy, sometimes ;)