Chapter 2: Just Gals being pals

Highschool with GFriend

Yuju’s POV

Yerin suddenly barges into the room with another girl that I don’t recognise. They stop dead in their tracks as they see Umji and sigh in relief.

I stand up, blushing like crazy, “Y-Yerin!” I stand up as she walks towards me. Umji stands up next to me.

Yerin grabs my and Umji’s hand,”Are you both okay? Stop pushing your limits. I saw everything.” She stares me dead in the eye.

I blush and Yerin squeezes my hand a bit tighter. 

“Wait, Umji’s hurt too?” Sowon asks standing next to the other girl. 

“I-I’m fine. It was just a little fall. Everyone just overreacted and then they brought Yuju in so I decided to stay.” She blushes under the stares. 

“You don’t look like you’ve been treated yet.” Eunha says staring at her bruised feet.

”Uh...Its because they brought Yuju. I mean it’s no big deal anyway.” At that moment Eunha brings Umji a ice pack.

Umji blushes a bright red before saying a quick “Thank you.”

——————

After a while everyone leaves but Yerin stays behind.

As I’m about to stand up Yerin speaks up,”Yuju!”

I turn around and tilt my head, “Yeah?” 

“Uh can I get your number?” She steps in front of me with her phone in her hand.

“M-M-mine?” I shuttered without realizing. She nods and hands me her phone. Our hands brushed, sending shivers down my spine. I enter my number and and hand her phone back. She smiles at me.

“I hope we can get along.” She smiles as she pulls me into a hug. I blush a bright red. 

“M-Me too.” I whisper. 

——————

Sowon's POV

"Oh so you hang out with Yerin and Umji?" I asked SinB as we walked towards our locker.

"Yeah. I was in Umji's class when I met her and I already knew Yerin." She explains.

"Ohhh." I nod as the conversion ends.

"You know," She begins with a smile,"You remind of something."

"Yeah? What?" I smile.

"A giraffe." She starts laughing loudly. She doesn't have a girly or cute laugh but I still felt my heart skip a beat.

"You shouldn't be talking, shortie." I grin.

We both laugh more as we continue to call each other names. Meeting someone for the first time and already falling in love, is something I never thought happened in real life. I didn't even realise at that moment it was happening to me. 

——————

Eunha's POV

Me and Umji walked behind Sowon and SinB. The awkwardness was killing me.

"A cute girl is standing next you. Start something, Eunha!" I thought to myself.

"So...You're younger than me..." I start the conversion and already face palm myself (mentally).

"Yes, I suppose so. Is it hard to keep up with your studies?" She gives me award-winning smile as if our conversion wasn't awkward 3 seconds ago.

"Y-Yeah..A little. It's even worse when you have a busy life." She seems to giggle at that and I (mentally) high five myself.

At that moment, I remembered to check if PikaPikachu64 had messaged me back. But I would feel horrible to check my phone while having a conversion with Umji. At that time my phone gives a little Bing sound. I look at her and she nods and smiles. I quickly get my phone out of my pocket, just to see it was just a app notification. Just as I was about to close my phone I saw PikaPikachu64's message. I opened it quickly.

PikaPikachu64: Hiiii! Sorry I didn't reply. I've been busy at school.

PikaPikachu64: Do you go to school or have finished? Sorry if it's too personal.

*EunHaHaHa46 is typing*

EunHaHaHa46: It's fine. You don't have to stress out about messaging me. 

EunHaHaHa46: And to answer your question, yes I do. We should go to school together ;)

I hit send and close my phone to see Umji on hers. She was scanning her phone smiling brightly. She realises I'm staring and quickly puts her phone away whilst blushing.

"It's okay. You can continue doing whatever you were doing." I giggle a little, only making her redder.

"Yo-You have a cu-cute....." She whispers something but mumbles the last part.

"Sorry what?" I ask leaning towards her.

"N-nothing. I- I have to go somewhere!" She squeaks before speed walking away.

I would yell out to here but she's already gone. A shame honestly, I was hoping to get her number or something so we could become closer. Since everyone else are already bffs. I sigh and grab my phone out again. A new message from PikaPikachu64. I unlock my phone.

PikaPikachu64: I met a Eunha today. She was very pretty. I was wondering if she was you? I was too shy to ask.

*EunHaHaHa46 is typing...*

EunHaHaHa46: Hahaha, I doubt it. I haven't ran into any Pikachus.

*PikaPikachu64 is typing...*

PikaPikachu64: Hahaha, then I guess it wasn't you. I'm kind of upset.

*EunHaHaHa46 is typing...*

EunHaHaHa46: Why? 

*PikaPikachu64 is typing...*

PikaPikachu64: Because I really want to meet you and see what kind of a person you are in real life. Is that bad?

My heart was almost about to jump out of my chest when I read the text. My thumbs moved above the screen as I wasn't sure what to type.

*EunHaHaHa46 is typing...*

EunHaHaHa46: Well it is bad. You don't know me in real life. I could be a old man trying to get girls to meet up with me and kidnap them.

*PikaPikachu64 is typing...*

PikaPikachu64: Well then spent 2 years befriending a man who’s been wanting to kidnap me this whole time?

I laugh reading the text. 

*EunHaHaHa46 is typing...*

EunHaHaHa46: XD Well no but someone else could be. But I also want to meet you. I want to know what you look like. I want to see if you're a girl or boy. I want to know what you look like. I want to know if we could get along like we get along online. 

*PikaPikachu64 is typing...*

PikaPikachu64: Me too. Also I’m a girl. I thought you knew. 

We continue to chat about random stuff. Until I reach my locker and get ready to head to my next class. The whole time I was thinking about what PikaPikachu64 would look like. I bet she’s super cute. Or maybe very pretty. Even if she wasn’t I would still die of happiness to meet her. If only I could. Then a sudden thought hits me.

"What if she likes me back?" I thought.

"No that can't be possible! I mean.. it could but..." I mumble to myself

"What can't be possible?" A sudden voice shocks me.

I squeak before turning around to see Sowon.

"You scared me! What are you doing here?" I try to change the subject. 

"Ah well, class has ended and me and Yuju came to check on you since you were taking forever. What have you been doing this whole time?" She says as Yuju walks up behind her and I blush.

"Nothing let's just go." I say quickly gathering all my stuff.

"Ah also remember we're having a sleepover over the weekends." Sowon says as we all head out.

"Yeah, at my place." Yuju continues for her.

---------------------------

Sorryy I was trying to update this every day but I don't I'd be able to anymore. My holidays have just ended but I'm going to continue with smaller chapters or long chapters that take a while. I hope you enjoy it :)