Chapter 1: Introducing the characters. (I'm not good with titles)

Highschool with GFriend

(A/N: I'm just going to use the names I know them as. Like I said I'm still new to GFriend. I'm more of a Mamamoo fan)

Sowon's POV

Like usual I was getting ready for school. I was putting on my shoes when I heard a knock on my door. 

"Sowon! Open up! We're here!" The banging on the door continues. I get up and open the door to see Yuju and Eunha smiling at me. 

I sigh, "What a surprise." 

Yuju playfully hit my arm smiling,"Rude."

I laugh a little before heading out and closing the door.

Yuju yawns,"Man, I stayed up way too late trying to our homework."

"That's why you do it before the night before it's due." Eunha sighs and I laugh a little.

"Atleast you got it done. Good Yuju." I pat her head and she giggles.

"Thank you, Mother." She laughs loudly.

"Yuju!" I ruffle her hair but she continues to laugh. From the corner of my eye, I see Eunha looking at her phone anxiously whilst biting her finger.

"What's wrong, Eunha?" I catch her attention and she quickly puts her phone away. 

"N-nothing!" She smiles nervously. Both of us look at her suspiciously.

"She's waiting for her boyfriend to text her." Yuju snickers and Eunha starts panicking.

"N-no! I don't have a boyfriend! I-I just- I'm just checking the..uh.. the weather! Yeah! The weather! Looks like it's going to rain today! Ahahahhahah" She starts to laugh nervously. We both laugh at her.

"Wow so you got a boyfriend? And you didn't tell us?" I shake my head acting disappointed. Yuju laughs.

"No! I don't have a boyfriend...they're just a friend.." She starts to look gloomy. Yuju wraps her arm around Eunha's shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it will work out if you try hard enough." She pats her lightly and Eunha brightens up a little, nodding and smiling ahead of us.

"So what's his name? And have we met him before?" I ask her.

She doesn't look at us but continues to smile, " I'm not sure if they are a girl or a boy and I'm sure you haven't meet them before. I haven't. They are an online friend."

"WHAT?!" Me and Yuju gasp in shock. She just gives us a confused look.

"That's dangerous/awesome!" Me and Yuju say at the same time. I smack Yuju's arm.

"What are you nuts?! It is not awesome! You haven't seen this person in real life. For all we know it could a creepy guy who kidnaps people and then does stuff to them that I don't think you want to know about." I shiver. 

"That's a hella rare chance. Just don't agree to a 'let's meet up' text and you're good. Anyway, how long have you been talking for?" Yuju is way too excited about this. 

"For about two years now. I've fallen for them long ago. But I don't think it's mutal. We do talk a lot though." She smiles brightly.I just sigh seeing how love sick she is, I'm happy for her.

"What's their username?Or how do adress them?" Yuju askes. At first Eunha gives her a suspicious stare but then continues.

"It's PikaPikachu64. Mine's EunHahaha46. That's kinda how the converstion first started. That our numbers were the same." She gleams.

"Ah we're here." I say as we arrive in front of the school.

We all continue having chit chats as we arrive to our lockers. Luckily for us, our lockers are nearby each others. I grab my books and see Yuju heading towards me.

"Hey, Sowon. You wanna see something cool? Check it out." She does a spin on one of her legs and then slides forward as if she's on ice.

My eyes open wide and I clap for her and then continue to get my books. She continues to do more spins but this time, she slides backwards and falls onto a girl.

They both shriek as they fall down. I rush over to them and see Yuju lying on top of the girl. 

"Are you alright?" The girl asks Yuju. Yuju slowly gets up but is still on top the girl. They both stare at each other. Not really moving away. Both of their eyes scanning each other's face.

"Ehmm." I clear my throat and Yuju jumps off the girl. 

They both blush. As the girl is getting up, Yuju grabs her hand and pulls her up. They lock eye contact again and don't let go of each other's hand. Until they realize I'm still here and let got.

"Sorry. I'm Yuju. I hope you aren't hurt." She says smiling at her.  

The girl smiles back as she dusts her skirt, "It's alright. I'm Yerin. I hope you're not hurt either."

Yerin then notices me. She smiles and waves at me.

I wave back, "I'm Sowon," 

The two continue to chat a little more as I lock my locker and grab my books. As I walk towards Yuju she's standing with Eunha smiling. The three of us head to class and talk on the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah. Finally, lunchtime."I sigh in relief as I bite into my sandwich. Eunha and I were eating together because Yuju to do something. 

"Sowon I need to go bathroom. Can you go ahead to the library? I'll meet you there, okay?" Before I could say anything she speeds off with her hand over her pocket.

I sigh and head towards the library. I finished my sandwich and headed towards the library door. I went inside and started to search for a book that could help me in class. I had found the perfect book for me and as I go to reach it I here a groan. I look down and see a girl with her arms crossed.

"Something wrong?" I asked her as I forgot to grab the book.

"The book that you were getting. It's the same one I've been trying to get for ages. Tall people are too lucky." She sighs as she starts to walk away.

Without thinking I grabbed her wrist, "Wait!" I pull her back gently.

I reach up and grab the book. I hand it to her," Here you go."

She looks at me surprised a little. She smiles, "Are you sure?" 

I nod and she takes the book from me. 

"Ah wait." She hands the book back to me."This wasn't the book I was trying to get. It was the one next to it."

I reach up and grab the book she wanted. She holds the book to her face so that only here eyes can be seen.

"Thank you." She whispers and I blush and wave my hand in front of my face.

"It's fine! I'm Sowon, by the way." I smile and see her looking down at me still holding her hand.

"I'm SinB." She says as I pull my hand back in barrassment.

She's about to say something when I hear to someone call me. I turn around to see Eunha walk up to me.

"Hello, I'm Eunha." She stops and greets SinB.

"SinB."

"Nice to meet you. Sowon we need to go, Yuju's at the nurse's office. I don't know what happened but someone came up to me and told me. We have to go!!" She grabs my wrist and drags me away. I wave at SinB and quickly run along with Eunha. 

We walk into the nurse's room to see Yuju sitting down with a cute girl next to her. 

"Yuju! Are you alright? What happened?" I kneel in front of her and waiting for an answer.

Yuju just smiles, "Nothing, I just pushed my limits a little while playing sports. Sorry." 

I pinch her cheek, "It's fine. As long as you're okay."

She smiles and looks at the girl next to her, "Ah yeah. This is Umji. She's younger than us. She's been my friend since we both go to the same sports club after school."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Sowon." I look towards Eunha and she's frozen.

"He-Hi- hello I'm Eunha." She gives a goofy smile. Umji's cheeks turn pinkish.

"He-hello.." She whispers ever so gently. She gazes at Eunha. 

"Have you by any chance-Uh...Nevermind." Eunha looks at her in confusion before someone else runs into the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I hope you like it so far. I just wanted to write something about my ships in GFriend. Just a friendly reminder. I'm still new to the group. I found them through Mamamoo x GFriend Showtime. So if this isn't excatly like them, you know why. I'm new to Mamamoo too. I hope you understand. This was at the top of my head. ALSO I'M VERY SORRY FOR MY TERRIBLE GRAMMER AND ENGLISH SPELLING. I have no excuse, I just at spelling and grammer checks. 

Word count: 1477

Character count: 6452